• ベストアンサー

英語について

However she gave me permission not only to go to the United States but also I wanted to do everything. しかし彼女はわたしがアメリカに行くということだけではなく、やりたいことすべて許可してくれた。 添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

not only A but also Bで、AだけでなくBとなって、AとBが対比されるのですがこの文だと、 A=to go to the United States B=I wanted to do everything となって、同じように比較できません。 However, she gave me permissions not only to go to the United States, but also to do everything (that) I wanted to do.

wxw
質問者

お礼

有り難うございます。 参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• どの英語が正しいか教えて下さいm(__)m

『アメリカは大好きだけど、 まだ一度も行ったことがないから 行ってみたい。というか、いつか住みたいです(笑)』と言いたいのですが、 この三つの内どれがこの文章に近いですか? (1)I love USA. therefore I'd like to live there but I have ever been to there. (2)I like the USA very much but I have never been there so I want to go there. I mean I want to live there someday. (3)I like the United States very much. Because I have never been there yet. I'd like to go. It looks like a dwelling sometime in the United States.

• 「英語を話すことだけでなく書くことも私にとって大変でした」の訳

It was hard for me not only to speak but also to write English. だと自分は思うのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか。 ほかにas well asや neither を使っても表現可能でしょうか。 自信のある方お願いします。

• 英語の文法を教えてください

She gave directions where she wanted the woman to drive. この文では、彼女の行きたい場所を, 婦人に指示して運転してもらったような解釈とおもいますが、wantedとthe woman 以降の文法の構成が理解できません、どなたか指導をお願いします 初心者です

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語長文の和訳。

英語が得意な人が居ましたら、 和訳をお願い致します。 My father has a friend in Osaka. His name is Akira Sato. He and my father became friends When they were student at the same college in Tokyo. Mr.Sato studenthard When he was a college student. But he also worked hard, because he wanted to go to the United States to study English at college. At last he got enough money to go there. In 1974 he finished college in Japan, and he went to the United States in August that year. His parents gave him some money When he left Japan. But two weeks afterhe started to stay in the United States, he because too sick to move. He had on friends to take care of him. He Could not eat or drink anything that day. The nextday, The old woman living next door to him found that he was so sick, and she college an ambulance for him. Hewas carried to a hospital. He was saved! But the doctor told him to go back to Japan, because he was too weak to study in the United States. The old woman did everything for him, so he Could come back to Japan one month later. And he got well. five years later, in 1979, he got married. One day in that year, When he was watching TV, he know about foreign students who were trying to find an inexpensive apartment in Japan. The students were not so rich. He remembered The kind old woman in the United States. Three years later, Mr. and Mrs. Sato made a house for foreign students near their house. The students didn't have to pay a lot of money to Mr. and Mrs. Sato. Mr. and Mrs. Sato have taken care of forty foreign students since 1982. The students call them "our parents in Japan." Some of them invited Mr. and Mrs. Sato to their countries. Mr. and Mrs. Sato didn't have their own children but they are very happy to have many "children" in foreign countries. 以上です。 誤字脱字がありましたらすみません。和訳、宜しくお願いします。

• 【添削】動名詞の書き換え

★複文にせよ。 (1)He spoke clearly for us to hear him well. →He spoke clearly inorder that (we could hear) him well. (2)Besides lending me his book,Tom gave it to me. →Tom (did not) only (lend) me his book but also gave it to me. ★動名詞を用いて書き換えよ。 (3)Because she is shy,she can't talk to strangers →The (shy) prevents her from talking to strangers. 自分の解答ですが、いずれも( )の中が分かりません。 (3)は特に、間違いを指摘されたのですがまったく分かりません… 添削よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

We can seldom see animals, for instance, lion, elephant, tiger and so on as long as we do not go to the zoo. (私たちは動物園でも行かない限り、ライオン、象、虎などあまり見れない) We can go to the zoo of my house near for free only student and old person. (私の家の動物園は学生とお年寄りは無料でいける) we heal our mind to see a baby (赤ん坊を見ると心が癒される) It can be said that in common is this. (このことは、共通して言える) 4つの英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。

•  「to」

すいません、「to」の付ける時と付けない時の違いを教えて下さい。             私は下に行きます    I go below       私はアメリカに行きます I go to the United States                                        お願いします。

• 英文を訳してもらえませんか?<part3>

People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by clearing the streets and serving hot meals.

• 至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?