• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

日本で幸せなチューの日(を祈る)  どうも大文字がカードに書いた文字っぽいので括弧の中を加えました。日本でも下記を!みたいなものでしょう。 https://www.google.com/search?q=happy+kiss+day&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqr-aBhITUAhUI9YMKHXm0Aq8QsAQIJQ&biw=1920&bih=892

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Happy Naniwa Day in Japan! and MAKE OSAKA GREAT AGAIN!

• 大至急、翻訳と確認をお願い致します!

Dragon Quest VI for the Super Famicom was released on this day in Japan, 20 years ago today... ※ 文法や意味的に何も問題無かったでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Today is June 9 ♪The day of Rock♪ why ? uh …in Japanese 6→ro,roku 9→ku 69→rokku→Rock Therefore, Rock fan says Today is The day of Rock

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Velvet Revolver's Contraband album was released on this day back in 2004 by RCA Records

• 翻訳お願い致します。

No one confuse you with an artist in japan? I couldn't resist to you. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

i'm intersted in you really. wich city in japan do you live? do you got email? i like you really 上記文章ですが、分かり辛い箇所があります。 翻訳お願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"December 7, 1941 — a date which will live in infamy — the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan."

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Happy Birthday to Ellie, a great upperclassmate from my elementary school days in Tokyo!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I spoke with Filter frontman Richard Patrick for nearly an hour yesterday on the phone, Patrick discussed everything in his career from his early days in Nine Inch Nails, Filter's hey day in the 90's and early 2000's, his time with STP's DeLeo brothers in the supergroup Army of Anyone, and his return to Filter. Patrick was very candid, discussing the proudest moments of his career and his struggles overcoming addiction a decade ago. He even did an impression of Billy Corgan! ※ 『Filter』『Nine Inch Nails』『Army of Anyone』はバンド名、『Richard Patrick』『Billy Corgan』は人物名です。

• どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 "That sounds awesome! I hope I get to see something just as cool when I go to Japan in November. " どの様な意味になるでしょうか? また文中の"as"はどのような意味で使われてるんでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願い致します。