• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

I've had the worst two years of my life but after I take my prescribed meds... Music is the only thing keeping me of the ledge.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

keeping me of はkeeping me off ではなかったですか? 以下訳します。 人生で最悪の二年間だったが、自分に処方された薬を飲んだ後は... 音楽だけが私を最高にしてくれる。 of が off だとすると、keep me off the ledge は、二通りの解釈ができて、 1. 自分を ledge (崖などから飛び出した岩棚)から離し続けてくれる。つまり、危険から離して心安らかに、安全にしてくれる。 2. 自分をledgeから飛び降りさせてくれる。off the ledgeはこの場合俗語で、クール、かっこいい。 ミュージシャンの話だったら2の方が合いそうです。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は、生まれてこのかた、最悪の二年間を過ごした、でも私に処方された薬のあとは、、、音楽は私を崖っぷちから救ってくれたただ一つのもの (=薬)だ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します

I know where my tour of the compound will take me, and after what I've just seen,I'm eager to make things cannot be avoided... この文章の翻訳が出来る方、お願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"I've loved STP since I was 13 years old and they've had a huge influence on me," explained Bennington. "When the opportunity came up to do something creative with them, I jumped at the chance. The guys in LINKIN PARK have been incredibly supportive of me undertaking this project while I've continued to work on new music with LP."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Five years ago today, I had this ticket autographed by Simone Marie Butler, the female bassist of Primal Scream, after their Japanese tour date at Zepp Namba in Osaka, the city where I was born and raised.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Ive been fighting a cold for a month. Has stayed around like a low level respiratory thing for 3 weeks. Today I woke up and my left ear is kind of clogged. Feels like I'm only getting half and much volume our of it. What should I do? Wait it out? Or freak out because my ears are my living?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I've been a session side man all my life and I've played on thousands of songs but if you look for my participation on Apple you won't find my name listed.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“My life changed when I met him, but it was a slow kind of thing, it wasn’t like an overnight rich thing. He didn’t have a lot of friends in his life, it was very sad. That’s another alcoholic addict thing, he was very isolating, he liked to isolate. So he knew my brother, they were in rehab together, and that’s where I first met him. Then he was in rehab with my brother again two years later. It’s not that crazy statistically if you realize how many rehabs he had been to. So the second time he ended up in rehab with my brother, we were like family. That’s when he asked me to come work at the studio.” “He was just a nicer guy, he was more himself I think, more the real guy. I think he just slowly changed over time. Everyone changes over time, but he lost some of his warmth I think.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Memories of the three of us flying to Scotts lake Chelan cabin to go write for the new Wildabouts record. We were only supposed to stay for five days. We stayed for two weeks. We landed and immediately bought 5k worth of paintball gear, bear spray, night vision goggles and snakebit kits to prepare for what ended up being two weeks of paintball battle in the woods when not working on songs. Only 3 years ago... R.I.P. Jeremy Brown

• setup

I may not have had sex in two years, but I created a life of my own in a big city, I’ve traveled, I’ve met a hundred men through online dating or setups, ここでのsetupはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

It was around this time five years ago that the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which was sadly the last of your life, was released. My happy memories of the release, which I had waited for so eagerly, come rushing back as if it had happened yesterday, and I miss you so much.