• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!!

自分でやったりアプリでやると日本語がおかしくなるのできれいな日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いします!! On June 17, 1966, two black men entered a bar and grill in New Jersey, and started shooting . The bartender and one customer died instantly . Another customer died almost a month later, as a result of her wounds. A third customer survived, though he lost the use of one eye . Soon after the crime, the police stopped Rubin's car. Rubin and a friend of his were taken to the bar and grill and made to stand against the wall while their car was searched . The police then took them to the hospital and showed them to one of the victims, who said they had not been the shooters . Rubin and his friend were then taken to the police station, where they were questioned for sixteen hours. They both took lie detector tests, and were released. However, by october, the police had found witnesses who said they saw Rubin and his friend running away from the bar and grill just after the crime. One of the witnesses was Alfred Bello, an ex-convict, who had himself been questioned about the crime. The surviving customer, Willie Marins, had changed his story, and now seemed to think that Rubin and his friend were the criminals. When the case came to court, it soon became clear that everything depended on the testimony of these two witnesses. There was no fingerprint evidence, and no scientific proof that Rubin and his friend had recently fired weapons. Some ammunition was found in Rubin's car, which was similar to that used in the shooting. Marins' descriptions of the two men were vague, but Bello's testimony was damning. He said that he heard shots, and then saw Rubin and his friend leave the bar laughing, one carrying a shotgun and the other a handgun. Bello admitted that he himself went into the bar to take money out of the cash register. In spite of this, the all-white jury believed him - in less than two hours, they convicted Rubin and his friend of murder.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.1

Google翻訳をして、おかしいところを修正しただけのものです。 ---- 1966年6月17日、黒人2人がニュージャージー州の飲食店に押し入り、銃を撃ち始めた。バーテンダーと1人の客が瞬時に死亡した。1カ月後にもう1人の客が、彼女が負った傷によって死亡した。3人目の客は生き残ったが、一方の目の視力を失った。犯行直後、警察はルビンの車を止めためた。ルービンと彼の友人をその飲食店に連れて行き、彼らの車を捜査している間、壁に向かって立たせた。警察は二人を病院に連れて行き、生き残った犠牲者に彼らを見せたが、彼らは銃撃犯ではないと言った。ルビンとその友人は警察署に連行され、16時間の尋問を受けた。彼らは両方とも嘘発見器のテストを行い、そして解放された。しかし、10月までに、警察は、ルービンと彼の友人が犯罪の直後にバーとグリルから逃げるのを見たと言う証人を何人か見つけた。証人の一人は、彼自身その犯罪で疑いをかけられた前科のあるアルフレッド・ベロだった。あの生き残こりの客、ウィリー・マリンズは彼の証言を変え、ルビンと彼の友人が犯人ようだと思う様になった。事件が裁判所に持ち込まれた時、すぐにすべてがこれら2人の証人の証言に依存していることが明白になった。指紋の証拠はなく、Rubinと彼の友人が最近銃器を発射したという科学的証拠はなかった。ルビンの車には、銃撃に使われたのと同じような弾丸が見つかった。 マリンズの説明はあいまいだったが、ベロの証言は(二人を)強く非難するものだった。彼は、銃声を聞いた直後、ルービンと彼の友人がそのバーから笑いながら離れ去り、一人はショットガンをもう一人は拳銃を持っているところを見たと言った。ベロは自分自身がバーに入ってキャッシュレジスターからお金を取ったことを認めた。それにもかかわらず、全員白人のの陪審員たちは彼を信じ,2時間も立たない内に、ルービンと彼の友人を殺人罪で有罪にした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

【至急】自然な日本語での和訳をお願いします! So Rubin was free - but his joy was short-lived. In a new trial, late in 1976, Bello changed his testimony yet again. The prosecution also put forward a 'racial revenge' theory to explain the shootings: they said that Rubin killed the white bartender, to avenge the shooting, six hours earlier, of a black bar-owner by a white man. What's more, some people who had been alibi witnesses on Rubin's side, now said he had asked them to lie for him. Rubin and his friend were sent back to prison. As before, he spent his time reading and studying, and he had little contact with the inmates and guards around him. But now his hopes for release had been crushed. But just when everything seemed lost, Rubin struck up an unexpected friendship with a fifteen-year-old boy, Lesra Martin. Lesra was a New York boy who had moved to live in a commune in Toronto, and he had picked up Rubin's autobiography at a garage sale. He visited Rubin in prison, and when he told the other commune members about his visit, they decided to investigate Rubin's case. They spoke with him on the phone, and sent him food, clothes, and even a TV set. In 1983, the Canadian group began to work with Rubin's defense lawyers, carefully going through the thousands of pages of evidence which had built up, showing how the prosecution had concealed and manipulated evidence. But should they appeal again to the New Jersey Supreme Court, which had already rejected an earlier appeal for a third trial, or should they appeal to the Federal Court ? Rubin himself decided to take the high-risk option and appeal to the Federal Court. If this appeal failed, there would be nothing left - it would mean imprisonment for life.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Joe was not a good student. He tried hard, but he was not clever enough to understand everything that he was supposed to learn. In fact, whenever Joe had examinations in the past, he had become so nervous that he could not even remember the little he had learned in class. He would sit there, holding his pen tight and scratching his head while other students were busily writing their answers.  Then the time came for the final examination, and Joe spent sleepless nights trying to remember everything he had been taught that year, so that when he went into the examination hall, he was tired and unhappy.  The examination papers were handed out, and Joe looked quickly at his copy. The first question was as difficult as he had feared. He read it through several times, and then slowly began to write, but nothing seemed to come easily. Soon he began to sweat, and the drops fell on the paper.  To try to gain the teacher's sympathy, he drew rings round the drops with his pen and wrote 'MY SWEAT' under them.  The examination finished, and Joe met his friends in the entrance to the hall. They had found the examination easy, they said. "Of course they would!" Joe thought bitterly.  A few weeks later the students' examination papers were returned to them with their grades. Joe's friends had all passed, but Joe's grade was 'E', which meant that he had failed.  Then, when he looked at his paper more carefully, he saw that there were some more marks of water on it, and under them the teacher had written 'MY TEARS.' 長いですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! But had these childhood sexual experiences really happened? Freud initially believed they had, and in 1896 went on record that the basis of female hysteria was actual, or attempted, incest by fathers of their daughters at the age of three or four. Such a conclusion was bound to shock and was embarrassing to Freud himself since many of his patients were daughters of family friends. As cases accumulated, the thesis seemed more and more preposterous and outrageous. Could thirty percent of Viennese par really be seducing, their children?

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

''It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." The Victorian age was one of soaring ambition, technological wonder, and awesome grandeur, as well as ugliness, and misery on an unprecended scale. The Victorians knew life was changing faster than ever before, and they recorded that change in paintings that were the cinema of their day. These paintings aren't fashionable, and they don't generally change hands for millions of pounds in auction rooms, but to me they're a gold mine, they show us like nothing else what it was like to live in those incredible times, and they tell amazing stories. The most dramatic story of the age was the explosion of giant cities. To our Victorian forefathers they were a terrific shock. When Queen Victoria came to the throne, people were at best uneasy at, and at worst utterly terrified by these vast gatherings of humanity. Nothing like them had existed before. But by the time she died, the men and women of the age had pioneered an entirely new way of living: they had invented the modern city. At the dawn of the 19th century, Britain was on the move. Rumours had reached even the remotest villages and hamlets of incredible developments just over the horizon. Towns bigger than anyone could imagine, astouding new machines, and money to be made for those ready to take the risk. My own great-great-great-grandfather was in that tide of humanity that left the land in search of a better life. He, his wife and four of their children travelled to the industrial north by barge. They didn't really know what they'd find here, but they did know what they were leaving behind, and whatever they were to find here, it was better than begging for handouts or going hungry.

• 和訳お願いします

'Then he showed me the lamps burning in the shop.He said they were obliged to keep them burning eight months before they could do anything. 'We then went into the glss-blowing department,a separate building,out back. Two men were at work there.Edison had enlarged the bulb of his lamp about 33 per cent and they were at work blowing them,and parts of these vacuum pumps. Edison is working a vacumm pump of glass entirely .They were putting some of the carbon horseshoe into the lamps.There was only one man at work putting the carbon in(Batchelor). 'From there I went into a photo-lithographic concern that Edison has just got up,and they were at work pictures.There was one picture of Edison surrounded bu about thirty-five of his workmen taken by this process;and they had a man at work with chemicals,etc.Every now and then my conductor would point out a lamp with remark,''How nice that is burning!''ect.Then he would turn a little screw to turn the light off or on.He couldn't regurate it intermediately.It was eighter all off or all on.I asked him if they could regurate to any intermediate point and he said they couldn't.''These horseshoe burn very well,''he said. '''Some of them burn on an average about 800 hours continuously.''My conductor then took me where the dynamo machines were working and showed me the engine which he said was 80HP-150,I should think,judging from the size of it.He said they had a hundred lamps burning,but I am positive there weren't over 50,even if as many as that,everywhere,in the shop and out of it;and to run them he had 3 dynamo machines worked by this engine,those big upright machines of Edison's,that my conductor said had a capacity of 50 lightseach

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

Satanic surfersのArmless skaterという曲の歌詞です。 和訳できる方教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a friend who's only joy in life is to skate, surf and flog his log that is all he wants to do and I think that's really great but then one day he had an accident they had to amputate his arms guess if he was sad that day he can't surf, he can't skate and he sure can't masturbate no more

• 和訳お願いします

Our narrative is still in the midest of the brilliant that were exciting interest during the early part of 1880,when Edison,harnessed to his work,was making rapid progress in commercialy perfecting his lamp. At that time Brush,Thomson,Houston and Weston were busy with their arc light system and none had faith in the little lamp that Edison had given to the world. That their disbelief was in error how well we now know! For the little lamp of high resistance that began to cast its glow in that day has kept on glowing everywhere, as does also the spirit of Edison its inventor. Our busy activities during that development period were now and then interrupted by some merry interlude.Occasionally the 'boys'played jokes on each other.Sometimes one of them who had become tried would seek a nap on a near-by table.While no one objected to a peaceful slumber,if the delinquent began to snore or attempted to imitate the chords of rhapsodies such as we now and then hear on the radio, things happened.Somebody would crash a heavy weight on the table;that stopped the snoring.As an alternative the snorer was sometimes treated to a whiff of concentrared spirits of ammonia which,too,was effective.

• 和訳をお願いします。

入院と自動車学校で勉強ができませんでした。 テストが間近です。手助けをお願いします。 Among the Arabs, too, Lawrence’s fame had spread.Now every time he rode into an Arab camp the Arabs would fire their rifles into the air and shout over and over,〝Aurens!Aurens!’’They could not say the name properly,but they all knew it was Lawrence they were cheering.The Turks,too,had heard of Lawrence by now,and they wanted him killed or captured.So what Lawrence said happened next might well be true.Lawrence decided to go on a spying trip.Everything went wrong and the Turks caught him. A short way along the Damascus-Medina railway there is a town called Deraa.In the First World War it was an important railway junction,a place where two main lines met.If Lawrence and the Arabs could blow up the track there,it would be a major setback for the Turks.But was this possible?There were a lot of Turkish soldiers in Deraa,and because it was the local capital the Bey(goverment) lived there too.The Bey of Deraa was a tall,heavy man with a thick black mustache.We know from a diary he kept during the war that he had heard of Lawrence and that he had heard of Lawrence and that he had made up his mind to try to capture him.Lawrence believed that the only way to learn for certain whether it was possible to attack Deraa was to go there on a spying mission and see for himself.So he dressed in ordinary Arab clothes and asked an old Arab to go with him.He hoped that the Turks would think that he and the old man were just a son and his father who had come to town to buy something.Forawhile everything went well.No one paid any attention to two Arabs,walking barefoot,their cheap clothes stained by the rain and mud.They went and looked at the railway station,pretending to check the trains.They walked outside the fence,but took careful note of its stores,barbed-wire defenses,and trenches. 入院していたころの範囲です。 ノートも次の授業の関係で借りることができませんでした・・・。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time.

• 和訳お願いします

I have never been able to find out who the parties were that employed this detective agency.If I may venture a guess,those interested in gas had something to do with it.It all shows the pitfalls that are laid for an inventor when paramount interests are at stake. It is thus no wonder that G.P.Lowrey counseled prudence in showing people round and at the same time took precautions without Edison's knowledge for the company's sake.Yes,Lowrey was ever on the watch,and as we approached the busy termination of work atMenlo Park,the Edison Electric Light Company knew perfectly well which men at the Park were loyal and which were not,even before Edison had any idea of it.It was one these gum-shoed gentleman whose report on Boehm caused the latter to leave Menlo Park with lightning rapidly.I remember one of this company's shadowers well;his name was Russell.He once got into a jam and was beaten so severely that he had to cover his whole back with a large porous plaster;his nickname after that was 'Porous-plaster Jim'.