• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願い致します。

下記の英語で通じますか? DHL went to pick up in Thailand on the 11th. As soon as preparation is made, a Thai representative calls DHL. He seems to have told me that he has not heard from us yet. 【DHLが、11日にタイに集荷に行きました。準備ができ次第、タイの担当者がDHLに電話をする。と言っていたそうですが、まだ連絡がないようです。】と伝えたいのですが・・・

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

日本文の方の確認ですが、 ・あなたの手配したDHLが指定されたタイの業者のところに集荷に行った。 ・しかし、荷物の準備がまだできていなかった。 ・DHLは業者から、準備ができ次第取りに来るように連絡をすると伝えた。 ・そこでいったん引き上げたのだが、その後DHLに業者から連絡が無く、DHLからその旨あなたに連絡があった。 ・そこで、その業者の委託元か本社にあなたが問い合わせをしたい。 いかがでしょうか?そうだとすると、この英文だと内容を理解するのは難しいと思います。 DHL once visited the location of the product pick-up in Thailand on 11th. But the product wasn't ready yet and a person in charge at the Thailand office said to DHL that he/she would call them when the product is ready to ship. DHL hasn't got any information for the person since then. 前提があっているとしたら上記で良いと思いますが、これだと誰にどうして欲しいか書いてないので、 Would you please tell the Thailand office to contact DHL for the update and also let me be informed the current status. これは、あなたがタイの事業者でない人(発注主か本社)にメールしている場合。 Would you please let DHL and I have the latest status for the shipment. これは、直接タイの業者に連絡する場合。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

そのままで通じるかもしれません。 On the eleventh DHL left for Thailand to collect the items. I have heard that a Thai represenative is going to telephone DHL as soon as the preparation is complete, but it seems that there is no call yet.  とも。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。タイの花瓶がオランダへ輸出された? って言う内容なのでしょうか? The Souvenir vases are covered in typical Dutch trinkets from Thailand, Boxes of these ceramics miniatures had been lying in a Thai workshop, Waiting to be exported to the Netherlands after sales suddeny went flat Years ago. Now they’re getting a new lease on life as part of these Wonderable vase. Each vessel is unique, thabks to the ever-changing selection of miniatures, and numbered with a hand-painted ceramic disc. The Thai makers sign and date each Souvenir vase inside tha rim before sending The miniatures off to the Netherlands at last. Transformed into unique objects, they’re now fit to be displayed in the choicest spot In the house.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So that's the gist of it. That's also the reason why the “firing” happened right as Weiland left on tour for this run. So when Slash said he “heard Weiland was fired”, that threat had been made if he went through with this tour. The band put the ball in Scott's court and he said whatever I'm doing it. I don't think Scott was fired when Slash said he was, but the threat had definitely been made, and Scott decided to call the Deleo's bluff. Well, now he's fired and it's up to their lawyers to sort through the mess.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

This is, obviously, yet another storied chapter in the tale of Weiland's illustrious career. Whether it's discussing his megastar work with STP – a relationship which has fallen on horribly hard times (i.e., the aforementioned legal trouble) currently – or the Velvet Revolver supergroup era, Weiland has – without a doubt – shown the highest degree of versatility of any almost any frontman in modern music history. Furthermore, his rockstar status and behavior – drugs, former marriages, infighting with bandmates – seems to be a thing of the relative past. But that doesn't mean he's forgotten where he's come from, or how things used to be when compared to the vastly different musical landscape of 2013.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

EXCLUSIVE: LISTEN TO CLIPS OF TWO UNRELEASED SCOTT WEILAND SONGS FROM THE 90'S Ashley Hamilton was kind enough to send me two songs that prominently feature Scott Weiland on vocals,”Circles” and “Massive (Heart Attack)”. The tune is an upbeat sounding, eccentric yet dark rocker that was recorded as a track for the first Wondergirls album, an effort that went unreleased due to legal matters. The band featured, among others, Hamilton, Weiland, Troy Van Leeuwan of Queens of the Stone Age and A Perfect Circle, and Shannon Leto of Thirty Seconds to Mars (predating that band). Fans of STP may recognize the chorus, which was reused as a part of “Dumb Love”, the opening track of 2001's Shangri-La Dee Da. “Massive (Heart Attack)” has been of great STP fan interest due to Scott Weiland's lead vocals and its “My Bloody Valentine” feel, according to the band. The assessment seems to be accurate. The tune has a post punk feel and its yet another STP related outtake which can go down as a classic, alongside tunes like “About a Fool” and “Only Dying”. The band will most likely officially release the two songs in their entirety in the future, but here's two thirty second samples to hold you over until then.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

These ripoff accusations infuriated STP, who had spent years formulating their sound and paying their dues playing clubs. Weiland told Metal Hammer Germany in 1994, “I think he burnt his mouth on that one. It's funny. Dean, my guitarist, has been living in San Diego for ten years. Neither he nor his friends have heard a whole lot about Vedder. As a matter of principle I find it arrogant for a musician to talk down about others. But I have nothing against him, I don't even know him. His band plays this classic rock that's too boring for me anyway.” Weiland was more diplomatic about Vedder in a 1993 interview with Rolling Stone, “I have a lot of respect for Eddie Vedder and the ideals and things he stands for. As an artist, he's very valid. But I never really thought that if you put us next to each other, we looked like Siamese twins or anything.

• 翻訳及び be~についてお尋ねします。

1「あなたが望むような人(男)になる自信がない。」 2「彼はあなたが思うほど性格が良くないよ。 」 1はI'm not confident that I can be what you really want. 2はHe doesn't have as good personality as you think. は自然な表現でしょうか? 他の表現も知りたいのでよろしくお願いします。 そして、 3 I can't be a father yet. I can't become a father yet. 4I wan to be a mother./Iwant to become mother. これらの用法の差異を教えて頂きたいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CHESTER BENNINGTON CALLS FORMER STP SINGER SCOTT WEILAND “ONE OF THE GREATEST FRONTMEN OF ALL TIME” In a recent interview with the Phoenix New Times, Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington was asked if he's spoken to his predecessor Scott Weiland since replacing him. He was also asked about Weiland saying he had “no ill will” against him: “Uh, no, I haven’t talked to him. I really appreciate that, though, because I have the utmost respect for Scott. He's one of the best frontmen of all time. He's definitely given me someone I can look to and go, that's how I want to perform . . . I want to put on a show like that. To be that passionate about that. So, in that respect, I have nothing but respect for Scott. I appreciate, too, that he sees that this is not something personal, from my point of view. It's something that I take very seriously and I want him to be successful in his life. But at the same time, as a musician and as a fan of the band, I want the band to continue. So if I can be a part of making that happen, then that's great. But I can tell you very confidently that, you know, if it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. But this is a choice the band made and this is how they felt that they needed to move forward. So I support that and I'm stoked that it's me that's taking over the reins because I know I can pay it the respect it deserves.”

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願い致します。タイから直送できます・・・って書いてあるように思うのですが・・・ In my email I informed you we do not have all items in stock anymore. Regarding the items you have ordered: - Wonderable's Souvenir vases are currently being distributed by pols potten in the Netherlands. I will send your email on to them, your contact person will be Mrs. Diana Aldenzee. I am sorry to inform you that the price of the Souvenir is .FN$195, I have mistakenly sent you an old pricelist. - Our Thai Blue vases are out of stock in the Netherlands. We do have items in stock at our producer in Thailand however. Would you be interested in organising a direct shipment from Lampang, Thailand to Japan?

• as soon as

My dog started to bark as soon as he heard my voice と My dog started to bark as soon as he had heard my voice のどちらで書いても違いは無いですか? また、この文をno sooner than、hardly when で書き換える時は過去完了形を使わないといけないのでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter, Stone Temple Pilots and Linkin Park are such different bands it seems unlikely they would have anything in common and yet this combination of styles seems to mix perfectly. Why does it work so well? Bennington: A genre that we all fit under, Filter, STP and Linkin Park, would be the "alternative" umbrella, which is what makes the alternative moniker funny in a lot of ways. In LP, we've prided ourselves as being a band that has no genre bounds, because we do pop music, rock, hip-hop, metal, dub-step... We do whatever the f--- we want to. If I walk into the studio with a banjo and some jugs and write a song that's awesome, we're going to find a way to make that work with Linkin Park. STP is a good, solid rock and roll band. It's sexy; it's got groove, energy and attitude; there's melody; it's got all those things that make rock great, but it's modern, which is how it fits into the alternative side. Patrick: I would say Linkin Park is way more electronic and more broad; for Filter, I think of us as modern rock. That's a massive canvas to paint in. Although we use electronics and samplers, it's still always written around a guitar.