タイの花瓶がオランダへ輸出される

このQ&Aのポイント
  • タイの花瓶がオランダへ輸出される
  • タイの花瓶がオランダへ輸出されることはなかったが、最近その状況が変わってきた。
  • タイの花瓶がオランダへ輸出され、新たな人気を集めている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。タイの花瓶がオランダへ輸出された? って言う内容なのでしょうか? The Souvenir vases are covered in typical Dutch trinkets from Thailand, Boxes of these ceramics miniatures had been lying in a Thai workshop, Waiting to be exported to the Netherlands after sales suddeny went flat Years ago. Now they’re getting a new lease on life as part of these Wonderable vase. Each vessel is unique, thabks to the ever-changing selection of miniatures, and numbered with a hand-painted ceramic disc. The Thai makers sign and date each Souvenir vase inside tha rim before sending The miniatures off to the Netherlands at last. Transformed into unique objects, they’re now fit to be displayed in the choicest spot In the house.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

この記念の壺はタイで作られた典型的なオランダの装飾で覆われています。これらの陶芸のミニチュアは、数年前に突然売上の伸びが止まって以来、オランダに出荷されるのを待ってタイの工房に箱積みされていました。 今、これらの装飾はワンダラブルの壺の一部として新しい役割を得ました。 器は、いつも違うミニチュアの選択で、一つ一つ異なるものとなり、また手塗りの陶芸の円形の板に番号をつけられています。 タイの工房はそれぞれの記念の壺の縁の内側に署名と日付を入れてからミニチュアをオランダに出荷します。 ユニークな形に変化し、それらは今家の中の最上の場所に買わざるのにふさわしいものになりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

お土産用の花瓶はタイから来ているオランダ風装飾品で飾られています。 これらセラミックミニチュアは現在タイのワークショップで何箱も用意されているのですが数年前の発注がキャンセルされてからずっと出荷待ち状態です。 今回この花瓶に装飾されることにより息を吹き返しました。 各花瓶は独特でして、変わり続けるミニチュアの種類と手塗りセラミックディスクにより番号付けされています。 タイの職人は出荷前に各作品の内側にサインと日付を書きます。 唯一無二の作品となり、家のあらゆるところに合うような作品となりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

All the vases in the Thai Blue series are hand-painted with traditional Thai flower patterns that call Delft pottery to mind. The resemblance goes back 500 years, to the time when Delftware was invented as a cheap substitute for blue-and-white Chinese porcelain. Old traditional techniques and experimental processes come together in the Thai Blue vases. The master painters sign each vase in their own language. The windmill, a classic Dutch icon, constitutes a humorous reference to the blue ‘Delftware’ the same producer manufactures for the Dutch tourist market. Wonderable’s Thai Blue vases are the fruit of centuries of global trade and idea exchange.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

The only prices that contain a mistake are the ones of the Souvenir vases. But since you will buy them from pols potten it is better if you stick to their price information directly. So please follow their price information regarding the Souvenir vases. They are based near Amsterdam in the Netherlands and they can give you the pick up information for the Souvenir vases. Please let me know if you have trouble getting in touch with them. Regarding the Thai Blue vases the pick-up address would be: Sang Arun Ceramic Co., Ltd 29 Nakuam Nue Rd. T. Chompu 52100 Muang Lampang Thailand I am checking with Sang Arun in Thailand if they have all the 4 vases you want to order available.

• 和訳お願い致します。

“If you make biofuels properly, you will reduce greenhouse emissions,” said Peder Jensen, of the European Environment Agency in Copenhagen. “But that depends very much on the types of plants and how they’re grown and processed. You can end up with a 90 percent reduction compared to fossil fuels — or a 20 percent increase." “It’s important to take a life-cycle view,” and not to “just see what the effects are here in Europe.” In the Netherlands, the data from Indonesia has provoked soul-searching, and helped prompt the government to suspend palm oil subsidies. The Netherlands, a leader in green energy, is now leading the effort to distinguish which biofuels are truly environmentally sound. The government, environmental groups and some of the Netherlands’ “green energy” companies are trying to develop programs to trace the origins of imported palm oil, to certify which operations produce the oil in a responsible manner. Krista van Velzen, a member of Parliament, said the Netherlands should pay compensation to Indonesia for the damage that palm oil has caused. “We can’t only think: does it pollute the Netherlands?”

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願い致します。タイから直送できます・・・って書いてあるように思うのですが・・・ In my email I informed you we do not have all items in stock anymore. Regarding the items you have ordered: - Wonderable's Souvenir vases are currently being distributed by pols potten in the Netherlands. I will send your email on to them, your contact person will be Mrs. Diana Aldenzee. I am sorry to inform you that the price of the Souvenir is .FN$195, I have mistakenly sent you an old pricelist. - Our Thai Blue vases are out of stock in the Netherlands. We do have items in stock at our producer in Thailand however. Would you be interested in organising a direct shipment from Lampang, Thailand to Japan?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

SCOTT WEILAND Says His Former Bandmates In STP Will Have To 'Buy Him Out' Of Company On August 22, Chad Tyson of the 98.7 The Gater radio station in West Palm Beach, Florida conducted an interview with former STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland. You can now listen to the chat below. Speaking about his legal battle with his former bandmates over the use of the STONE TEMPLE PILOTS name, Weiland said: "We're in litigation. There's a band agreement, a band contract agreement. They didn't follow the rules that were set down as to… for any member, if you were to… There has to be a reason for letting go a member, you have to give them a certain period of time to deal with it whatever different ways you want them to do. But it's just ridiculous, 'cause they can't use the name with me not being in the band without us coming to an agreement. So I just don't really see that… They'll have buy me out of the company, because I have major value in the company and in the brand. So that's where we're at. The lawyers will deal with it."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Scott Weiland praised his solo band the Fuckabouts according to HelloItsLate on BelowEmpty.com at a recent show in New York: “Throughout the night, Scott made a few digs at the guys from STP by saying that the Wildabouts are the best band that he's ever played with. He also said they are the most talented. Later on in the middle of the show, he was telling the audience that it’s very difficult to find good friends throughout life, but the he's lucky that hes got these guys cause they're real friends (something along these lines).” Scarf Weiland and the Scarfabouts are currently on The Purple Scarf tour of the United States. Weiland has been a member of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, who are both inferior to the Wankabouts.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Bennington said that the band can now go out to lunch now and hang out as friends since they've been working together in secret. Bennington mentioned that “there's so many good songs we've got in the works right now” and that they can now plan a tour now that the cat is out of the bag regarding the new lineup. Bennington said the plan is to play and create as much new music as they can.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

With a hit record, by summer 1993 it was time for STP to plan their first big tour. The band were offered a chance to open for Aerosmith on an arena tour, but turned it down. They wanted to play smaller venues that held 2,000-5,000 fans with cheaper ticket prices. So they put together a festival like tour, titled the Bar-B-Q-Mitz-vah tour with the Butthole Surfers, Flaming Lips, Basehead, and Firehose. The band had hoped to be part of the 1993 Lollapalooza tour, but weren't asked. In a September 1993 interview with Guitar School Dean DeLeo stated, “We didn't even get asked! We were really let down, because we would have loved to do that gig. So now we're on the ‘God-I'm-a-loosa' tour. [laughs] I'm only kidding.” Despite missing out on Lollapalooza, STP's summer 1993 tour was one of the most explosive of the summer, and they established themselves as one of the premier live bands in rock. The band even came out dressed as Kiss at the Roseland Ballroom in New York on August 3, 1993. That night was also the first time Scott Weiland ever tried heroin, which led to tensions in the band that lasted for a decade.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"We want to try to get as many new songs as possible," he says. "The stuff we're working on now is more or less a rock record. A Brit-rock kinda thing. Stones-ish kinda influences. A lot of different sort of things. All in all, it's just rock n' roll." Polite, jovial and absolutely willing to discuss past successes and future endeavors and everything in between, Weiland is easily one of the most forthright and dynamic conversationalists – not surprising based on his musical track record.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"I talked about having more – though I've been playing with these guys for five years or so – more just rock out on stage and have your own personalities," Scott Weiland says of his current bandmates, The Wildabouts. When discussing them, he in no way makes them seem inferior, less traveled or simply his backing band. Although their set lists consist mainly of either solo material or work from Weiland's past, they're definitely making an attempt to incorporate the material they've developed as a unit.