• 読み方とスペルの関連性には、母音を含む単語や子音の組み合わせを比較するアナロジーが存在します。
  • 子音の組み合わせに基づくアナロジーは、読み方の発達と関連しており、子音の組み合わせと対応する母音の組み合わせが登場します。
  • 一方、単一の子音を比較するアナロジーは稀であるとされており、読み方においては母音を反映するスペルがより重要視されます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

なんか専門的な話しそうなので、用語や専門的な意味がちゃんと訳せるか自信ありません。特にAnalogies はどうやら子供が言葉を書くことをdevelope(頭のなかで開拓されていくこと)時に頭のなかで認識する”類似性”のようなので、そのまんまアナロジーとします。英単語を意訳して日本語の単語に置き換えないと意味がわからなくなりそなところもあるので、そう言うところは()に英文を書きましたが。 「ひとつの音素で、音の最初(onset)にも脚韻(rime)にも対応しないもの、例えば一音節の単語で二重母音の言葉のアナロジー(beakからheapを連想するような)のようなものは、また(文字を)読む学習の程度(reading development)にも依存性があり、音の最初(onset)や脚韻(rime)の一部に影響される(reflect)のと同じような重要度で(point)で観察される(appear)。trimからslitの様にひとつの母音のあいだでのアナロジーはめったに起こりません。この様な連想(transfer)のパターンは子どもたちがひとつの単語を別の単語を読む時の拠り所として使う時に、(音による)脚韻をあらわすような単語のつづり(spelling sequences)が一番顕著であると言う見解を説明(support)している。」 前後がわからないので、判断が難しいですが、音で覚えた単語が単語を読んだり書いたりするのを覚える子どもたちのアナロジーにどう影響しているかというようなことを言っていると思います。rimeがそのままryme(脚韻)としてよいのかわかりませんが、耳で聞いた言葉音の類似性の事を言っているように思います。

yuritokaji
質問者

お礼

92128bwsd様 お礼が遅くなり申し訳ございません。そしてありがとうございます。頂きました日本語訳でその箇所,そしてその前後もクリアになりました。本当にありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I like Tim Ferris’ ideology and “go get it” type of attitude, I found that book easy to relate to because I am close in age in to him. The chapter on mobility really hit home with me as that is the single most appealing aspect to working from home – the ability to work anywhere.

• 高校英語和訳と文構造の説明をお願いします!

こちらの文です。 Truth claim reflect an unspoken agreement or bond or trust between documentary producers ( whether an individual flmmaker or a broadcasting institution) and an audience that the representation is based on the actual historical world,not a fictional world imaginatively. 抽象的すぎて何を言っているのかわかりません。。。 和訳と簡単な文法事項を教えてくださるとうれしいです! よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳をお願いします

米国の方へ質問メールをしたところ、返信メールの一部が 解りにくかったので、こちらで質問させてください。 I think a broader look at your question should be taken - as just looking on the single sample analysis is often very limited in its ability to accurately describe reality. I also think that the question also relates to need. …と回答を得たものの、何を言いたいのかが解りません。 使用されている単語は、特段難しくはないと思うのですが。 無知を晒して恥ずかしいですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳です

Once the electrode was implanted, the team used a computer model of speech that Guenther had developed over the past 15 years to decode the signals coming from the man’s brain and discern which vowel sounds he was thinking about. Guenther presented the results at the Society for Neuroscience meeting in Washington DC on 19 November. So far, the patient has been able “to produce three vowel sounds with good accuracy”, says Guenther. This happens as quickly as normal speech, he says. “The long-term goal within five years is to have him use the speech brain-computer interface to produce words directly”, Guenther says. Most of the interfaces currently being developed transmit signals from the region of the brain that controls movement to either a prosthetic arm or even, as shown by a recent study in monkeys, the subject’s own arm. According to Guenther, this is the first brain-computer interface that has been tailored for speech. よろしくお願いします^^;

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

These come from the fact that for small values of b~ and μ, as considered here, Eqs.(2・1) and (2.2) are approximately symmetric with respect to the y-axis. Now, we will see features of collision of a particle with the planet. It should be noticed that, as mentioned in §2, the radius of the planet changes with the distance between the Sun and the planet is assigned. Here we will concentrate on the collision near the orbit of the present Earth. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか? 単語のハイフネーションの仕方について書いてあると思います。 6.44 Most words should be divided according to pronunciation(the American system, reflected in Webster), not according to derivation(the British system) democ-racy(not demo-cracy) knowl-edge(not know-ledge) Consequently, words, such as the following, in which the second "syllable" contains only a silent e, are never divided: aimed climbed Nor are word endings such as the following, which despite occasional use in verse as disyllables are for all practical purposes monosyllables: -ceous -geous And by a similar principle, final syllables in which the liquid l sound contains the only audible vowel sound should not be carried over to the next line: convert-ible(not converti-ble) 6.45 Division should be made after a vowel unless the resulting break is not according to pronunciation. Where a vowel alone forms a syllable in the middle of a word, run it into the first line. Diphthongs are treated as single vowels: aneu-rysm(not an-eurysm) 6.46 Two consonants standing between vowels are usually separated if the pronunciation warrants: ad-van-tage foun-dation 6.47 Words that have a misleading appearance when divided should be left unbroken if at all possible: woman often

• 新聞記事の和訳をお願いします!

ワシントンポストの記事なんですが和訳をお願いしたいです。 American politicians who really care about climate change -- I'm assuming this includes our president, as well as a majority in Congress -- should skip the summits and instead ask themselves why the oil and gas prices that started rising a couple of years ago (creating a boom in alternative-energy research) have once again dropped to an artificial low. Why artificial? Because the price of fossil fuels has never reflected their true cost, either environmental or political. It doesn't reflect the cost of the U.S. military presence in the Middle East. It doesn't reflect the cost of treating asthma. And it certainly doesn't reflect the cost of rescuing bits of the coast of Florida that will be submerged by rising sea levels. Raise the taxes on fossil fuels to reflect those costs, and Pickens's project, along with many others, will once again be viable. 長いですがお願いします・・・ 小分けにして訳をくださるのもありがたいです!

• 生物論文の和訳

下記の論文を訳してください 1)There is a residue on each chain every 3・4 A.in the z-direc-tion.We have assumed an angle of 36゜ between structure repeats after 10 residues on each chain,that is,after 34 A. The distance of a phophates atom from the fibre axis is 10 A. As the phophates are on the outside,cations have easy access to them.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 Trained as a painter of Nihonga , or modern Japanese-style figurative painting , and an expert on the classical Kano school of painting , which domimated Japanese art between the fifteenth and eighteenth centries , Murakami believes that Japanese art never distinguished high from low in the manner of European art.