• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の意味が分かりません。どうかご教授下さい。)

ExpressCurate WordPressのpluginの使い方について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ExpressCurate WordPressのpluginは、記事の作成を助けるツールです。
  • RSSフィードから記事を取り込んだり、URLを使用して記事をカレートしたりすることができます。
  • SEO機能を使用して記事を最適化することもできます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

この質問は英文が多すぎるだけじゃなくてワードプレスとHP制作、それにExpressCurateの知識まで必要なので、満足な回答はここでは得られないと思いますよ。ダイアログやヘルプとかも全部英文でしょうから、英語の訳に頼らずに、自力でいろいろ試しながら体で覚えるしか無いと思います。後ちょっと気になるのが、RSSフィードやキーワードチェックなどUTF-8など日本語への対応はできているのですかね?ま、やってみないとと言うところもあるでしょうが。 以下、訳じゃないですが非常にざっくり何が書いてあるか。PostまではHPに影響を与えないと思うので実際にやってみるのが一番と思います。 --- インストールが終わったらWordPressにログインしろ。 ExpressCurateの新しいメニューとウィジェットがダッシュボードに現れる。 ここでできることは、 ・コンテンツ制作のスタートポイントを得るためにあなたのRSSフィードを導入する ・URLから記事を収集する ・キーワードを追加してそれらがどう最適化されているかを確認する ・ExpressCurate SEOの機能をスカイはじめるために、SEOを有効にする 次は、上のRSSフィードの導入の説明ですが、URLのフィールドにあなたが掲載したいRSSフィードのアドレスを入れて”+”を押して追加していくと、あなたのHPにデフォルトでは1時間毎に更新されたRSSフィードが表示されるようですね。 次はContents Feed Screen (導入したRSSフィードがカード上にリストされたスクリーン)の説明ですが、ここでは上で指定したRSSフィードを収集(Curate)するか、ブックマークするか削除するか選んで、HP上にどの情報を表示するか選ぶようですね。各カード内のimage(写真)、video、contentsでそれぞれがどう言うタイプのコンテンツになっているかを確認できるようですが、これは実際にやってみないとどう使えるのかわからないです。コンテンツがどんな質のものか見るためのもののようです。 次はCreate a post from contents feed 上で確認して選んだコンテンツををWebにポストするプロセスに入っていきますが、どうやら手順を踏んで最後に4.publishまでいかないとHPには投稿されないようなので、怖がらずにいじってみることでしょう。 前のスクリーンでポストするコンテンツが決まったら"Curate"ボタンを押す。そうするとAdd new postページが開き、そこのダイアログに従って入力設定をしていくと、Webにポストされるようです。そのダイアログの説明はないですが、恐らく英語なので、ここまで試行錯誤で来てもいざポストの段階でつまずくかも。ちゃんと見てないのですが、 次のステップへ 1. キュレートされたブロックの説明のためのヘッドラインテキストの追加 2. あなたのコメントを追加 3. SEO対策SEOコントロールセンターと、更に細かいSEOウィジェットで行う 4. パブリッシュ 次の項目は、高品質のコンテンツを作成するためのExpressCurateの使い方の説明。

質問者

お礼

申し訳ありません。私もあきらめかけていたのですが、回答をしていただき本当にお礼を申し上げます。 これを励みにもう1度やってみます。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• すいませんが下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

ネィティブが書いた英文ではないため少し読みづらいとは思いますが よろしくお願いします。ちなみに文中に出てくる「Yemen」は国名で「Sanaa」はその首都です。 文中で今年の三月からイエメンは治安が悪くて100ドルのお金を貸して欲しいと書いてあるのは 何となく判るのですが・・・。 ↓ I wish if the situation in Yemen to be good the youth revolution in March 2011 and the situation got worst and not safe for tourists and not safe even for me and my family l would like to inform you the life its heard in Sanaa this time and every things is getting expansive and many people the leave sanaa and some shops the closes l was look for job l can not find this time l just want to ask you if you can lend me 100$ and transfer it to me by western union l will be so glad if you can and if you can send it by my name mohmmed almarwiny and when l will have it and work l will send it to you if you can l really dont want to ask you but is very bad time now in Yemen and when l work l will transfer the money to you im sorry but l think you feel what l feel if you can pleas let me know if you can not its ok l just ask you because you are my friend

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の支社から仕事のメールが届きました。営業日などの事だと思います。通常は日本語でメールがくるんですがよほど急いていたんでと思います。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since we will start the long holiday for Xmas and New Year from next Tuesday (23-Dec), this is no rush for you to complete the application form for 0000. If you have any problem on application form, please feel free to send email to me and I will try to feedback you even in this holiday period. Finally, we will exhibit the AAA show (our booth no.: G07-09 Grand Hall) in 000 from 12-14/ Jan. If you will visit, please feel free to find me to direct discuss. I’m so sorry that I cannot speak in Japanese, but my wife can speak a little bit. So, if required, she can help for. Thank you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks with regards,

• twitterに関するメッセージ

macでインターネット使用中に、下記のようなメッセージが出ます。 name and password欄に、入力しても何度も繰り返しメッセージが出ます。 Enter your name and password to update the RSS feed. To update the RSS feed "http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline.rss", you need to log in to the area "Twitter API" on twitter.com. Your password will be sent in clear text. このメッセージを消すことは出来ませんか? 方法を知りたいのです。教えて下さい。よろしくお願いいたします。

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "Tell her that I switched in Dior for the Rocha." switched in はswitchと同じ意味ですか? "Can we adjast the attitude? Don't make me feed you to one of the models." の意味もお願いします

• この意味を教えて下さい。

I need you to help me make a payment to a soldier in the US to come and replace me here in the base? If you can help, I will send you payment details.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice