• 締切済み

英文を訳して下さい

i'm not sure what you mean. glad you got back to japan alright 英文を訳して下さい。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.1

「あなたが何を言っているのかよくわからないです。あなたが無事に日本に戻れて嬉しいです。」 悪い意味は無いと思いますが、でもあなたが言ったことか書いたことが通じていないか、理解できない。まっ、どうでも良いけど、みたいな感じがします。

関連するQ&A

• eBayですが、この英文に怒っている???

eBayで落札、支払い後にメールで「支払ったので確認して見て下さい」+ 「I am looking forward to the day when an item arrives」 と形式的な1文を書いた所、それが気に入らなかったらしく 「I am not sure what you mean by this sarcasm.」 「Does this mean you have not received any items? Or Did you mean that you are looking forward to receiving」 と言われました。 多分「早く送れコノヤロー」風な嫌味に受け取られたのですよね? これは英文的に間違ってますか?それともオークション的には誤解を受ける言い方だったのですか?何を怒っているのか分からないのですが・・・

• 英語を訳して欲しいです。

この英文を訳して頂きたいです。 [I,m not sure what you mean Try selecting one of the options from the list order to get started]。 AndroidChromeでの翻訳を自力で試みましたが、全く立ち上げ方も解らず翻訳できませんでした。 英文に詳しい方お願いします。

• この英文の意味が分かりません。教えてください。

この英文の意味が分かりません。教えてください。 I doubt if that was intended to mean what you think it means.

• 英訳してもらえますか。

英文 I'm not sure what you said, but hello! です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 何故か?と、英文みてください

何時に行ったらいい? what time should go to see you? これを What time should come to see you? に、直されました。 なんでcomeになるんですか!? ................................................ 英文チェックしてください 1時にそっちにつけばいいということ? You mean the I right there at 1 o' clock? 今から1時間後? One hour later from now? お願いします

• わからない英文があります

一番最後にrobbyが言った"we stop your allowance you take that down to the bank"の意味を教えてください。 MILEY (Shouts) I need a raise in my allowance! ROBBY (Taken aback) What? MILEY I know you just gave me one, but I'm sixteen now. I mean you can trust me with a car, and you can't trust me with just a little Hannah money! I mean, I'm not talking crazy cash, just like a ten ... or a twenty. ROBBY How's five thousand dollars sound? MILEY (Shocked) what? ROBBY (As he puts his plate on the bench and goes to get a cheque) Yeah, I mean you are getting older. You do work hard for your money. You're a responsible young lady, and dang-flab-it! I think you deserve it. MILEY I do? I mean - (changes tone to more suitable approach, tuts) yeah, I do! (gets excited) I am totally responsible enough to hand five thousand smack-e-rooneys! ROBBY (Hands her the cheque) Alright then. I say first thing tomorrow morning we stop your allowance you take that down to the bank and open up your very own checking account.

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 ↓ I understand what you mean That’s god that you are coming to Yemen soon waiting to see you I want to tell you about fake Okubo it was my mistake I don’t mean to not make hotel booking by okubo but l thought l can make it too For more l will tell you in Sana'a pleas call me Im waiting

• 《至急》英文あってますか><?

【1】 What do you want to do in the future? と聞かれ、まだ具体的に決っていないとき、 I'm not sure. で良いのでしょうか? できればもう一文つけたいのですが、 「(まだよく決まっていませんが)世界で活躍出来るような人になりたいです」 というときなんと言えばいいのでしょうか? I want to・・・???? 【2】 Where would you like to go on your birthday? と聞かれたとき、 「家でゆっくり過ごしたいです」はなんと言えばいいんでしょう? ゆっくり、ゆったりの表現が分かりません・・・ I would like to stay home. ←?? 【3】 What do you like to do on Sundays? の質問に対して I’m busy on weekday.So,I like to sleep on Sundays. (平日疲れることを伝えたいんですが、tiredとかのほうがいいんでしょうか?) この答え方で大丈夫ですか? 質問が多くてすいません>< ご回答お待ちしております!!

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Thank you, I'm sure one day it will ^_^. I am interested in law because, yes I do want to be a lawyer. As to what kind I am not entirely sure. I just like it and know that so far that's what I want/ Internatioanl lawyer?? I don't think that one has ever crossed my mind... I suppose I forgot about that option, ha ha now I have more to chose from! lol. No, I don't know of him. You don't have to be smart to be one, ha ha, I'm not super fantastic when it comes to that stuff but I'm determined to be a lawyer so I make sure I do my best when it comes to memorizing the law and everything. It's nice talking to you too. I enjoy our e-mails :) I am glad to be able to help you with English. It's an easy language once you get the hang of it I promise. I'm actually starting to learn some Japanese :) I'm so excited. well, I'm off to do some more studying! see ya! これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Ah, I see. Hope your dream ( you’ll come to Japan ) comes true. BTW,why are you interested in law? Do you want to be a lawyer (international lawyer)? Do you know Kent Sidney Gilbert? He is a lawyer and entertainer who lives in Japan. I’m not so intelligent to be able to be one. But I’ll do what I can do. It’s nice talking with you. I can also learn English little by little from you. :) Thank you very much.

• 言いたいことわかってもらえたかなぁ

自分の言いたいことが伝えたいニュアンスで伝えられているかがわからないことがたくさんあります。そういうときに、以下のようなことが言いたいのですが、どういう言い方がいいかわからないので教えてください。 一応自分でも考えてみました。よろしくお願いします。 「(英語が正しいかわからないけど)私の言いたいことわかってもらえた?」 Does it make sense?は使えますか? Do you understand what I'm saying? やGot itとかは、私の英語力からするとおこがましい気がしてしまいます。 「こんな言い方で伝わったのかなぁ?」 I wonder if I was able to express exactly what I want to say. 「英語でこういう言い方するのかどうかわからないけど・・・」 I'm not sure if you put it this way in English though.