ハロウィンの小物購入メールの意味と要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入したハロウィンの小物の発送やステッカーの件についてのメールの意味を教えてください。
  • アメリカのネットショップからハロウィンの小物を購入し、発送の詳細と注文アイテムの在庫状況が記載されたメールを受け取りました。また、定期的に注文をするアカウントには3%の割引が適用されることがあります。
  • マネージャーと相談し、頻繁に注文をする場合には3%の割引を提供することができるということです。また、ステッカーの貼り付け場所について指定してください。請求書の送付先や配送先の情報が正確であるか確認してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

とりあえず読んじゃったので全訳入れます。 「あなたのAW16の注文の処理をしました。添付はオーダーの中で(すぐ)割当可能なスタイルと、次の入荷で入手できるものの見積もりでのコピーです。 アイテムのうちすでに在庫切れのものが少し下記のようにあります。 AAA BBB CCC また、スタイルNNNは3つではなく2つだけ、KKK(bk?) は3つではなく2つだけしかありません。在庫にあるものをあなた向けに割り当てましたがそれで良いですか? マネージャーのRahulと話しました。通常は定期的に購入されるお客様に3%の割引を差し上げています。もしアタナがもう少し頻繁にオーダーをしていただけるのであれば3%の割引を差し上げます。(取りようによっては、今のレベルでは3%の割引はできませんと言うことの婉曲な言い方) どこにMMMスティッカーをつけて欲しいかお教えいただけますか?スウィングタグ(多分商品にぶら下がっているタグ)の上で良いですか? 私に正しい課金先の宛先と発送先の宛先をインボイスのために送ってもらえますか? (課金先はクレジットカード or Paypalに登録されている住所でしょうね)。 必要な情報を受け取り次第、最初の引き落としのためのインボイスの作成にかかります。 (おそらく、次の入荷後送るものがあるので、それを除いて今在庫から送れるものに対する最初のインボイスということでしょうね)」

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品サイズなど詳細がわかりにくかったのでモデルさんが持った写真はありませんか?と質問をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 And I believe both of my colleague Ruxandra and me sent you quite a lot new styles recently. Unfortunately, we do not have model images for our AAA production. But we can help our customers to take model photos when they place order with us. Please find the attachment as examples. In the following future, I will keep you updated and send you our new styles once we developed. So you could place order in advance and we can provide you model images. Thank you.

• 「 May we please 動詞 」 の意味

May we please 動詞 で何と訳すんでしょうか? 文章としましては、 May we please advise you that all of the above have been placed on back order for you, if you kindly decide to place an order for these styles, may we please ask you to advise us that they have already been ordered for you? こういう文章で使用されてるんですが、、

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品があったのですが在庫について質問をしていました。返事が来たのですが専門用語などがありちょっと私にはわかりませんでした。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 all the xxx we received from 2018 collection are sold out, we don't have any piece left even for our website. For 2018 collection AAA please revise our digital catalog and I will see if we have any left over from our orders. As I mention before, we are giving priority to USA domestic orders first. So I will try to reserve the items you want before the container comes. For STR group we have an ETA for end of March. From your previous order here are the styles that you order: BBBB,CCCC Do you still want me to send you this items? Please let me know so I can reserve those pieces for you.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新作の商品の案内が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 The AW16/17 stock arrives in different drops first drop will between June and last October. Upon arrival I will contact you and you can either make full payment or start making payment for that particular stock drop. Have you ordered any SS16? Let me know your AW16 order and I will send you a copy of the sales order and we can start the process from there.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。

I was out of the office last few days, I will discuss these matters again and will get back to you soon (hopefully this week). The trademark is a certificate that you mentioned that you might needed for AAA we wanted to provide support so you can join AAA. Please let us know what is that you need to join so we can provide assistance.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.