• 締切済み

大至急、英文を訳して下さい

I feel less like I'm going to actually die from quincy today so maybe I'll even be nice to strangers. Watch out! この英文を訳して下さい。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• akauntook
  • ベストアンサー率19% (295/1481)
回答No.1

もし何か事情があって質問されているのでしたら、その事情を説明されると良いです。 ちょっとお金払えば、すぐに翻訳してくれるサービスもあります。 事情についての説明がないと、そのサービスの費用をケチっているだけに誤解されてしまうかもしれませんよ。

piromu123456
質問者

お礼

そうだったんですか。そうした事を知らずにサイトを利用していました(^_^)教えてくれて、ありがとうございました(^_^)

関連するQ&A

• 英文あってるでしょうか??

私の人生は人生は今日私がやることによって決まる How my life is going to be will be decided by something I 'm going to do today. もし全然違っていれば、訂正していただけるとありがたいです!

• 英文これでいいですか?

〇車に財布忘れたから取りに行って来る I forget my walet in the car so I'll go to take. ★〇〇さんもあなたと一緒に来る? Are you going to be here with 〇〇? お願いします

• 英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

I don't get it. The video starts by saying -- "I feel safer here  than in Canada", then it's a bunch of stories about how common  it is to be sexually assaulted on trains in Japan and to watch  yourself. What? Is Canada even more rapey? よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• どちらの英文が正しいですか?

A : I'm going to not be on a diet today. B : I'm going not to be on a diet today. 問題はNOTの位置です。 アメリカ人に聞いたところ、A の方が正しい、というかBでも意味はわかるがなんとなく奇妙に感じる。アメリカ人ならAの言い方をすると思う。Aの方を使う人が断然多い。とのことでした。 そこで、もう一つ。 C: I want you to not be there. D: I want you not to be there. これもNOTの位置ですが、 上記のアメリカ人はこの例については、どちらも  ”technically correct ” なんだそうです。 Aが正しいとするなら、同じ理屈でDはダメでCが正しい、というのかと思っていたんですが、例文が変わると正解も変わる(または違う用法?)のでしょうか? 長く英語に触れていますが、私はABCDどれもアメリカ人と思われる人たちが使っているのを聞いています。でも文法は知らないので、どれが正しいのか・・・・ いずれも  I'm NOT going to I DON'T want you to が一般的なのはもちろんわかっていますが、強調で使われるこの言い方の理解が微妙です。 また、略して I'm gonna と 言ったり書いたりする場合 gonna にはto も含まれているので、以下にNOTをいれる場合(あんまりないと思いますが、敢えて・・) I'm gonna not be = I'm going to not be になってしまうので、やはり Aが正解でなくてはならないのか? 考えていると混乱してきました。(><) どなたか、スパッとしたお答えをお願いします。 

• 至急

至急 和訳お願いします! (途中省いている所もあるので読みにくいかもしれません、すみません) I hope it's a little bit colder in Seoul. How was the Italian food? I can imagine how much you must have enjoyed it. It would love to go and eat Italian food with you again. But this time we should go to a real nice Italian restaurant ... and still I would enjoy my company more that I would enjoy the food :) Yes your trip is really getting closer. Please send me an email when you are about the take the plane ... then I can imagine what where you are ... I'm so excited for you. Mid town ... yes you might be able to do a lot by foot ... but sometimes you should consider taking the metro ... especially if poor -〇〇 (名前)is getting a bit tired :) Oh there is something that you might want to try. Frozen yogurt http://www.pinkberry.com/ really nice. The reason I tried is is because I have a company in HK called pinkberry ... then I found out that it's actually a frozen yogurt store in the US ... funny. On Saturday I went running ... I suffered so much again. Luckily I didn't bring my mobile phone to track my route ... it would have been a disaster. Tomorrow I'm going running again. Then I hope to do better. Okinawa ... yes ... you can be my guide! I would really like that. But first you should come to Belgium. I you will still be excited to go to Belgium after having been to NY? I think we would get along very well while traveling ... actually maybe we would get along all the time ... But then again ... who wouldn't get along with such a pretty and sweet girl ... Please try to get some rest ... so that you can enjoy your holiday as much as possible. I'm also going to bed now ... maybe I'll dream that I'm in NY with you :)

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• 英文の訳を教えて下さい。

英文の訳を教えて下さい。 (1)What about you?とHow about you?の違いって。。。。 (2)I see someone I need to talk to. It was nice meeting you.の訳は。。。 (3)I'd better get going.の訳は。。。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 友達からのメッセージについて

いつまでここに滞在する予定なのか聞いたところ、まだいる、とのことでしたので、 Can we meet tomorrow? と送りました。 すると、Yes! I'll be around と返ってきました。 その後、I'll be in my room today too until 9と、きたので You mean you're going to leave at 9:00 pm today?と送りました。 Just for the night と返ってきたのですが、今日だけ家に帰る ということでしょうか?

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.