• ベストアンサー

至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

What will we do everyday we are together?に 『まずディズニーシーに行くのは絶対でしょ?あとは東京観光したりいろいろ(笑)私、ホラー映画みるの日課だからそれもつきあってねw』←英語にしてくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

First, going to the Tokyo DisneySea is a must. Right? Then we could go on sightseeing in various places of Tokyo and do other things LOL. Going to see a horror film is my daily routine, so I hope you will go there too with me.:D

関連するQ&A

• We are what we are のメッセージ

We are what we are というホラー映画があります。 http://curse.jp/horror-movie/20131122173006.html 自分は観ていないのですが、 どうやら、映画のラストで タイトルの意味が分かる、ハッピーエンドらしいのですが、 このタイトルに込められた、メッセージとは何なのでしょうか? ネタバレで構いませんので教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

what movies are your favorite?に 『アメリカの映画全般* ホラー映画がすき。クライモリとか。』と言いたいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• I'm only a child, yet I know we are

I'm only a child, yet I know we are all in this together and should act as one single world toward one single goal. 先程の質問で、意味は大体わかったのですが、この英文で「I know we are all in this together」の「this」は何を指しているのですか? プリントの問題で「and should act・・・のand と should の間には主語が省略されているがそれは何か?」という問題があるのですがわかりません。 また・・・ You are deciding what kind of world we will grow up in. の直訳に近い意味と文型を教えてください。 自分なりに・・・ 「あなたたちは私たちがどのような世界で育っていくかを決めている」 S You V are deciding O what kind of world O we will grow up in 最後の方がわかりませんでした。(OとかCのあたりが・・・) お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

○○, I want to help you ahieve your dream of learning English. What kind of design do you like? I am planning to come to Japan in October. Are you planning to come to NYC again? If you do I will show you around. Otherwise see you in Tokyo. なんとなくしか分からなく、、、 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 至急翻訳お願いします!

The Romans were also in this part of the country, and today we get see the ruins of some of their buildings.The most famous of these are the old amphitheater in Dorchester and the Roman baths in Bath.Going back even further in time, we can see the great stone circles of Stonehenge and Avebury, as well as huge figures cut into chalk hillsides, such as the Cerne Abbas giant.No one knows who made these or what their real purpose was, but they are impressive and mysterious evidence of the prehistoric civilization in that area.

• 翻訳お願いします!

NURSE'S RESPONSE TO CRABBIT OLD WOMAN Author Unknown What do we see, you ask, what do we see? Yes, we are thinking when looking at thee! We may seem to be hard when we hurry and fuss, But there's many of you, and too few of us. We would like far more time to sit by you and talk, To bath you and feed you and help you to walk. To hear of your lives and the things you have done; Your childhood, your husband, your daughter, and your son. But time is against us, there's too much to do - Patients too many, and nurses too few. We grieve when we see you so sad and alone, With nobody near you, no friends of your own. We feel all your pain, and know of your fear That nobody cares now your end is so near. But nurses are people with feelings as well, And when we're together you'll often hear tell Of the dearest old Gran in the very end bed, And the lovely old Dad, and the things that he said, We speak with compassion and love, and feel sad When we think of your lives and the joy that you've had. When the time has arrived for you to depart, You leave us behind with an ache in our heart. When you sleep the long sleep, no more worry or care, There are other old people, and we must be there. So please understand if we hurry and fuss - There are many of you, and too few of us.

• Now what do we do?

(1)Now what do we do? (2)What will we do now? の両方とも「次に(今)何するの?」という意味になると思うのですが、ニュアンスに違いはあるのでしょうか?

• このwhatはなにもの?

中3です。よろしくお願い致します。 I will tell you what we are going to do. のwhatは文法的にはなにでしょうか? おそらく関係しで、~なこと、 と訳すということは覚えているのですが、文法的になにものかわかりません。 関係形容詞など調べたのですが、よくわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

We are checking in with the linen dyer as to the status of our shipment. We thank you very much for your patience and will hopefully find that she was behind but will have it to us soon. 海外通販ですでに2ヶ月待っているので私のオーダーはどういう状況ですか?という質問に対しての返信なのですが、直訳では意味がわかるようなわからないような??? 注文の際「布」が入荷待ちということだったので、そのことについてだと思うのですが。 ちなみに私の送ったメールはこれ。 翻訳サイト頼みで書いたのであしからず。 Hello. What situation is order of me now? Could you examine it? My best regards.

• 使役動詞、知覚動詞とwhat+不定詞の文について

次の文の英訳を教えてください。 ●君は彼に何をさせたのか。 You made him do it.からはじめて → Did you make him do it?  → What did you make him do? でしょうか、それとも最後は → Did you make him what to do? ですか、使役動詞makeがあるから → Did you make him what do? ですか。 ●彼女は彼らに何をやってもらうつもりなのですか。 上と同様に考えて What will she have them do? でしょうか、それとも Will she have them what to do? でしょうか、使役動詞haveがあるから Will she have them what do? でしょうか。 ●君は彼が何をするのを見たのですか。 What did you see him do? でしょうか、 Did you see him what to do? でしょうか、知覚動詞 see があるから Did you see him what do? でしょうか。 以上同じような質問です。すべてでなくてもどれかひとつを例にして教えてもらっても かまいませんので、理由とともに解答を教えてもらえないでしょうか。 お願いします。