• ベストアンサー

和訳希望。よろしくお願いします。

kuronekofanの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

ライアン・ロクテが、窃盗について嘘をついたことを認めざるを得なかった理由は明白だ。彼の一挙手一投足がビデオに録画されていたからだ。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳で分からないところお願いします。

This urge to say "I'll show them" could certainly explain why Victoria has succeeded in the way she has for, as she herself is the first to admit, there are many more talented performers out there who haven't had a smidgen of her success. ”彼らに見せてやるわ”と言ったこの衝動が何故ビクトリアを成功へ導いたかを確かに語っている。 (・・・・・・・・・・)、少しも成功することがなかった才能のあるパフォーマーがたくさんいる。 *上の文の”she has for”というのは、意味、文法上どのような役割ですか? あと、as she herself is the first to admit,の訳はどうなりますか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

入院と自動車学校で勉強ができませんでした。 テストが間近です。手助けをお願いします。 Among the Arabs, too, Lawrence’s fame had spread.Now every time he rode into an Arab camp the Arabs would fire their rifles into the air and shout over and over,〝Aurens!Aurens!’’They could not say the name properly,but they all knew it was Lawrence they were cheering.The Turks,too,had heard of Lawrence by now,and they wanted him killed or captured.So what Lawrence said happened next might well be true.Lawrence decided to go on a spying trip.Everything went wrong and the Turks caught him. A short way along the Damascus-Medina railway there is a town called Deraa.In the First World War it was an important railway junction,a place where two main lines met.If Lawrence and the Arabs could blow up the track there,it would be a major setback for the Turks.But was this possible?There were a lot of Turkish soldiers in Deraa,and because it was the local capital the Bey(goverment) lived there too.The Bey of Deraa was a tall,heavy man with a thick black mustache.We know from a diary he kept during the war that he had heard of Lawrence and that he had heard of Lawrence and that he had made up his mind to try to capture him.Lawrence believed that the only way to learn for certain whether it was possible to attack Deraa was to go there on a spying mission and see for himself.So he dressed in ordinary Arab clothes and asked an old Arab to go with him.He hoped that the Turks would think that he and the old man were just a son and his father who had come to town to buy something.Forawhile everything went well.No one paid any attention to two Arabs,walking barefoot,their cheap clothes stained by the rain and mud.They went and looked at the railway station,pretending to check the trains.They walked outside the fence,but took careful note of its stores,barbed-wire defenses,and trenches. 入院していたころの範囲です。 ノートも次の授業の関係で借りることができませんでした・・・。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

But again Max came to the rescue. He jumped once more into the water, again caught his master by the arm, and this time pulled him about four feet toward the dock. After Marvin had recovered enough to push Max onto the dock, he held on firmly to the dock. His grip on the dock,however, started to loosen once again. Marvin knew he had no more energy left and feared that he was going to die. As Marvin began to slip into the water for a third and final time, Max fixed his four feet firmly on the dock, held his master's arm in his teeth and pulled him with all his might. Marvin was very surprised by this unexpected help. He used every bit of strength he had left, and somehow managed to pull his body up onto the dock. There he lay still like a dead leaf. After a white, Marvin began moving toward the house. Max stayed beside his master and used every bit of strength he had to helphim. Man and dog made their way slowly up the three-hundred-foot slope to a point near the back door.

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter

• 和訳お願いします。

My husband never speaks to me when he comes home from work. When I ask ,”How did everything go today? “ He says,” rough …” or “it’s a jungle out there” It’s a different story when we have guests or go visiting . Paul is the gabbiest guy in the crow-a real spellbinder. He comes up with the most interesting stories. People hang on every word. I think to myself , Why doesn’t he ever tell me these things ? This has been going on for 38 years. Paul started to go quiet on me after 10 years of marriage.

• 和訳をお願いします!

『 There’s this whole beef over Hiroshi beating Ken's master and sometimes it’s more than just; sometimes guys just want to fight and Horoshi’s been training, he wants to fight Ken and Ken wants to fight him. 』 上記の文章は、どのように訳したらいいのか教えてもらえませんか? 何となく意味はわかるのですが、前半の訳がいまいちわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文メールの和訳をお願いします Hi! How are you? Me I'm not fine! After my check up last Tuesday my face was full of small pimples like rushes and it's getting worst everyday! Now I just finished the long school meeting & on the way to another hospital. They said its a clinic for allergy. It's seems that we're both seek! Good luck to us! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

“I have three pairs of kid gloves. I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree, but never real kid gloves with five fingers. I take them out and try them on every little while. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.”

• 和訳をお願いします!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。