• ベストアンサー

英文の添削希望。よろしくお願い致します。

"5年間病気で働けない" It's been 5 years since I couldn't worked because of health. I couldn't have worked for 5 years because of health. I couldn't have been working for 5 years because of health

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

> It's been 5 years since I couldn't worked because of health. この言い方であればsinceの後は、”働けなくなった”ことを書くべき。 since I stopped working because of my health condition. とか。 couldn't worked はまずcouldn't workとするべきですが、それでも意味としては働けなかった時から5年たったととらえられ、今は働いているように聞こえます。 > I couldn't have worked for 5 years because of health. > I couldn't have been working for 5 years because of health ここで言いたいことを言うのにcouldn't have 過去分詞は使えません。could have/couldn't haveを使う時のは、couldを使って仮定法過去にしたい場合。couldは仮定法になっていて、過去にしたくてもこれ以上できないので、have 過去分詞で代用します。 It could have been better. もっと良くなっていたかも知れない(実際にはならなかった)。 こう言う感じで言いたければ、can/couldの代わりにbe able toを使って、 I haven't been able to work for 5 years because of my health condition. 単にhealthと言うより、どう言う健康状態か書いたほうが良いです。 because of my bad health

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。ご質問の英文のように過去なら For five years I oould not work for health reasons. 2ご質問の日本文のように非過去なら For five years I won't be able to work for health reasons.

関連するQ&A

• この2つどう違いますか?

Next April I will have been working here for 3 years. と  Next April I will have worked here for 3 years. は、どのような違いがありますか? おしえてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• アドバイスお願いします

今回宿題でPlease tell me how long have you done the following 1、have a pet dog 2,study in your school 3,your sister working というのがでたんですけど、 1,I have a pet since 2005.I have a pet for 2years. 2,I have studied in school since 1996.I have studied in school for12years. 3,Mysister has worked at kindergarten since 2004. Mysister has worked at kindergarten for 4years. というかんじでいいのでしょうか? 私的には1のペットの部分がこれでいいのかちょっと不安なんですが・・・

• 現在完了形と現在完了進行形について

こんにちは、教えていただきたいのですが、Do you still work? No, I'm retired. I haven't worked for years.が答えなのですが、この場合は、I haven't been working for years.にはできないのでしょうか?それは、haven'tと否定形だからなのでしょうか?教えて下さい。

• 英文の添削をお願いします(大至急)

英語で自己紹介を書かなくてはいけなくなりました。 途中までかいたのですが、どうもうまく表現できません。。 (個人事務所は、英語だとどう書くのが自然でしょうか?) ネイティブにも読まれる文章ですので、どうかアドバイスをお願いします。 本文> 総合受付、個人事務所の秘書等を経て、○○株式会社入所後、約2年間は主に総務部のアシスタントとして従事させていただきました。サポートをさせていただく仕事が好きでどうすればお役に立てるか、また無駄のない動きができるか等、現在も勉強の日々を過ごしております。今後とも宜しくお願いいたします。 I have worked as a receptionist and a secretary. After joining ○○INC, I have been working as an assistant of General Affair for 2 years. I love supporting people thinking how I can do the best to help people. ..............

• 英文の添削を宜しくお願い致します。

こんにちは。お世話になります。 英語の文法やその他、英文の添削をどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 <m(_’_)m> Hello. Thank you for your prompt reply. ハロー。早速のお返事ありがとう。 You said, "A little tired" last time, but how are you, today? 前回、「少し疲れている」と言ってましたが、今日は、ご機嫌、いかがですか? Today, I'm a little tired because I walked a lot around Tokyo as a guide for my parents during weekend. 今日、私は少し疲れています。なぜなら、週末の間、私は東京じゅうを両親のためにガイドとして沢山歩いたからです。   Thank you for telling me the name of "Pimsleur".  「Pimsleur」を教えてくれてありがとう。 I hope they make the lessons of English for Japanese Speakers. Haha 私は彼らが「日本語を話す人の為の英語」のレッスンを作ることを望みます。w >How long have you been studying English? You speak it well. どのくらいの英語が勉強をしましたか?上手に話せます。  Thank you for saying so. I've been studying English for about 10 years including my school days. そう言ってくれてありがとう。私は学生時代を含めると約十年間英語を勉強しています。    I studied English for 8 years in total at junior high school, high school, and two-year college.  私は中学校、高校、短大で合計8年間英語を勉強しました。  However, I didn't study it a lot while I was a student.  でも、学生の時は沢山勉強しませんでした。  After graduating, I started studying it again 2 years ago through the Online-delivery-English lessons.  卒業してから、2年前にオンラインの英語レッスンを通して、英語の勉強を再度始めました。 >Where is ●-san from? And your parents?  ●さんはどちらの出身ですか? 両親は?  I'm form ●-Ken. My parents live there.  私は●県出身です。私の両親はそこに住んでいます。  I have lived in Tokyo since I was a two-year college.  私は短大生の時から東京に住んでいます。  where do you live? あなたはどこに住んでいますか? Last time, you said, "I like playing with my cat", do you have a cat? 前回、「猫と遊ぶのが好き」と言ってましたが、猫を飼っているのですか? I was surprised to know that you made Cinnamoroll. あなたがシナモンロールちゃんを作った事を知り、驚きました。 You are very good at doing amigurumi. あみぐるみがとても上手ですね。 I've not tried making amigurumi yet. 私はあみぐるみをした事がありません。 You have lots of favorite clothing stores. お気に入りの服(洋服屋さん)が沢山ありますね。 My most favorite clothing store is SEE BY CHLOE. 私の一番お気に入りの服は、シーバイクロエです。 However, it's expensive. I usually buy its second hand clothes through the Internet Auction. でも、シーバイクロエの服は高いので、私はいつも古着をインターネットオークションで買います。 Thank you for correcting My English sentence. 私の英語の文章を訂正してくれてありがとうございます。 I also enjoy exchanging emails with you. 私もあなたとメールする事を楽しんでます。 <m(_’_)m>有難うございました。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) I quarreled with my husband. I knew I was wrong. But I couldn’t apologize to him. Because I am obstinate. Tomorrow, he is gong to lead a group of students to Hokkaido for school excursion. So I’m little nervous. If I had apologized to him, I could have been happy.

• この英文で意味は通りますか?

I couldn't achieve remarkable achievements, but I got degree on the tender feeling.. I've been ashamed of it since then. この英文で意味は通りますか? 日本語の”お情けで”は on the tender feeling でいいのか、for the sake of .... のほうがいいのでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert Deleo sounded off on former frontman Scott Weiland in a new interview with FasterLouder saying the following: “It wasn't an overnight thing, it was building for many, many years and I just think that we tried to do everything we could,” DeLeo reasons. “We had a lot of great years with Scott, and I feel thankful we complemented each other's lives immensely through the years. But friends don't treat friends like that. I think Dean and Eric and myself just got tired of being treated that way. I got really tired of being treated that way.” He also went on to praise new STP frontman Chester Bennington: “It's been great. It's been a huge breath of fresh air, a lot more sanity, a lot more reasoning, and patience,” DeLeo explained when asked about working with Bennington. “Having a ‘stable' singer, it's new. It's a very new feeling, and I don't quite think Dean and Eric and I are used to it yet, it's kind of surprising. Things are running very smoothly, it's interesting because what I notice is I actually have a lot more energy onstage, because my day doesn't involve wondering what's going to happen that day.”

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。おかしい所があったら教えて下さい。 I have three cats, who live in Japan. I'v been very busy these days. I could see nothing because for pouring rain. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文が同じ意味になるようにしたいんですが…

あってますか(>_<)? 1、My wife is Mary. I got married to her twenty years ago. =Mary and I (have)(been)(married) for twenty years. 2、It is two years since my aunt died. =My aunt (has)(been)(died) for two years. 3、He is blind because he lost his sight as a child. =He (has't)(been)(?) since he was a child. この問題がよく分かりません(>_<) 分かるかたお願いいたします。 中学 高校 大学 英語