• ベストアンサー

至急。英語について。

『それなら良かった。安心したよ。 でもあなたなら熊に勝てそうだよね』といいたいのですが、 I'm glad to hear that and relieved. But you are likely to win to bear.←可笑しくないでしょうか? 変なところがあれば教えてくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I'm glad to hear that and relieved.   But you are likely to win to bear.←可笑しくないでしょうか? 1。1行目は完璧 2。2行目、そのままでも通じます。  But you could beat the bear easily (I'm sure). とも

関連するQ&A

• 英語に関する質問なのですが・・・

”I am glad to hear from u :)how are things?”にする返事は「Things are ok.」「Things are great and you? 」なんかで大丈夫なんでしょうか? わたしとしては「最近とても忙しくしてるけど、毎日楽しく過ごしてます」的な文章をいれたいのですが、 どんな風に書けばいいのでしょうか? お時間がある方で構いませんので、教えていただけたら助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語にしたいのですがわかりません

英語にしたいのですが、自分の分かる部分はかきました。教えてくださいお願いします。 1 すぐには行くことはできない(そちらの国へ)。いつかは絶対に行こうと思う。 I can't go to ..........soon, but I would like 2 そういってもらえるのは私もうれしいよ  (appriciateというのは大げさでしょうか?相手が私とメールすることをうれしく思うとか、私のことをほめてくれたのにたいし、thank youはよく使っているので違う言い方がしたいと思ったのです) I appriciate that you ......... またはI'm very glad to hear that....... 3 休みの日は何をしているの? what do you do in off day?ですか? 教えてください

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英文を訳して下さい

I want you to know that even if it takes me 2 or 3 days to write you,please bear with me and also know that you are always on my mind and i mean every word of it. bear=熊ですよね? babyみたいな意味合いでしょうか? i mean every word of it. ここが上手く訳せません。 よろしくお願いします。

• it と that のニュアンスについて

英語で「それを聞いて安心しました」という場合、一般的には "I'm relieved to hear that." と表現するようです。 この文末の that ですが、なぜ it ではなく that なのでしょうか? また "I'm relieved to heat it."と言った場合、native が聞くとヘンな 感じを受けるのでしょうか? しょーもないことですが気になって仕方ないのでどなたか教えて ください。

• 英語、空欄補充 至急お願いします。

「次の英文が論理的な文になるように、空所に適切な文を5~10語程度で書きなさい。」 という問題なのですが、自分では自信のある解答に辿り着けませんでした。何方か教えてください。 ・I can't believe how cheaply you can buy Japanese computers in Los Angeles! If we'd bought this one in Tokyo, it ( ) ・It is widely believed that dictionaries and grammar books are the supreme authority in matters of meaning and usage, but ( ) because ( ). ・I ( ) , but he spoke as though he knew everything about it. ・I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but ( ). ・( ) when you knocked on the door the first time, and that must be why I didn't hear you.

• 至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『Hi. 目覚めてあなたからLINEが来ててホッとした。 昨日酔った勢いであなたに変なこと言っちゃったから 嫌われたかと思ってた。』←と英語で言いたいですが、 Hi, I woke up and saw that you answered my LINE and was relieved. I thought that maybe you were don't like anymore at me because of the things I mentioned while I was drunk last night.←通じますか?

• 英訳をお願いします (至急)

この英訳はおかしいでしょうか?ご教示ください。 中国で落ちついたようでよかったです。中国はいろんな意味でエネルギッシュな国と いうイメージがありますが、住み心地は良いですか? It`s very nice to hear that you are getting settled in China. China seems a lot more energetic and hectic than Tokyo... but Is it comfortable for you to live? なんとなく違和感ありますが・・ 英語の達人の方、いらっしゃいましたらお願いします。

• 英語力がたりません。。どれくらい通じているかが知りたいです お願いします

この英語は不自然ですか?直すべき箇所ありましたら教えてください。教科書的な英語ではなくていいので、日常会話的な範囲で間違えや分かりづらい部分あったら教えてください。 相手から届いたので初めてこちらからメールするという状況です。 Hi, How are you doing? Thank you for your message. Im glad to hear from you. are you interested in Japanese? thats good, thank you! I'll tell you about Japanese culuture, and help your Japanese. お願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.