• 締切済み

◆和訳願います(;^_^A

I hope to find a job of my own choosing. 意味がわかりません! あと、choosingではなく、chosenではないですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.3

意味は、 「私は私自身が望んでいる仕事が見つかることを望んでいます。」 と思います。 文としてなじみがあるのは、choosingではなくchoice。もしどちらを使っても同じ意味になるのであればchoiceを使うでしょう。と言うことはchoosingで違うニュアンス、意味になると言うこと。choosingと言う動名詞では少し動作のニュアンスが出てきます。その時に「選んでいる」としてしまうと全体の意味がおかしくなります。そうすると別のchooseの意味の、「望んでいる」と訳すのが正しいと思います。 chosenの方が良いと思った理由は、ひょっとしたらfind a jobと仕事を見つけるのに何でもう一回私が選んでいると似たような意味が出てくるのかしっくりこなかったのでは? それで、 find a job chosen by myself みたいなニュアンスにしたかったのですかね? ただ、a job of my own chosenでは文になりません。

回答No.2

自分が選んだ仕事を見付けたい 名詞 + of one's own ~ing …自身が~した…、という構文の中で使われている of は、性質・特徴の of と呼ばれ、~の性質を持つ、意味を表します。 所有格の one's は動名詞 ~ing の意味上の主語であることを理解しておけば、a job of my own choosing →私自身が選ぶ性質を持った仕事→私自身が選んだ仕事、という解釈が自ずと生まれてきます。

• trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.1

I hope to find a job which I am choosing. と同じことが言いたい文章。 私の選んでいる業種の仕事が見つかることを願ってるよ。

関連するQ&A

• 文の意味が良くわからない

和文英訳書の中の一文ですが、意味がはっきりしません。どなたかお願いします。 [All my life I have wished to have a house of my own ,but I didn't dare to hope I ever should.

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします!

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳してもらえますでしょうか? 翻訳サイトの訳文ではほとんど内容が理解できませんでした、どうかお願いいたします。 At this time it is morning here in Valparaiso. I hope we keep in touch, I enjoy your photos in the Asian port. I hope to post pictures of my port then, but unfortunately I'm strapped and I have my camera and my computer at a pawn shop soon I hope to recover my stuff. I have been uploading photos from a couple of years. In a couple of days begins the season of fruits and cruise for 5 months come many ships. - Well I say goodbye and greetings from Valparaiso

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my website thus i came to “go back the favor”.I’m trying to find issues to improve my website!I assume its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

• a person in my own right

The problem comes when dealing with the other grandmother, especially when others are in the vicinity. I don't know whether it's because I am older than she is or what, but she always addresses me as "Gramma Mary," as in, "Gramma Mary, what would you like to do today?" I find this condescending, disrespectful and rude. First of all, I am not her grandmother. Second, I am a person in my own right, with a job and hobbies. a person in my own rightはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a single mother of an infant daughter. I love my daughter more than life itself, but I am at a crossroads and she is in the middle. I work a very good, high-paying job. However, I don't like it. I want to go back to school and get a master's in a field I am passionate about. I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it! I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it!の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 「心から願っている」の英文について

心から願っているという英文を作ってみました。合っているかどうか添削してもらえないでしょうか。 (1)あなたが、それを気にいってくれるように心から願っています。 I hope you like it of my heart. (2)あなたが、早く元気(気分)になってくれることを心から願っています。 I hope you are early spirits of my heart. (3)あなたが、早く元気(病気)になってくれることを心から願っています。 I hope you are early health of my heart. (4)あなたが、良い職場が見つかるように心から願っています。 I hope you can find good job of my heart. (5)あなたが、大学に合格できるように心から願っています。 I hope you pass university of my heart. (6)その仕事が成功することを心から願っています。 I hope you success your business of my heart. (7)論文(正式の学術的論文)を書けることを心から願っています。 I hope you can write skillfully treatise of my heart.

• この文の和訳お願いします!

この文の和訳お願いします! <(_ _)> In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. ( ) opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking. ( )の中にはsameかmyかnextかdifferentのどれかがはいるみたいですが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

次の文を読み、【 】内を和訳せよ。 I want to talk about memory ― memory and the loss of memory ― about remembering and forgetting. My own memory was never a good one, but such as it is, or was, I am beginning to lose it, and I find this both a worrying and an interesting process. What do I forget? 【I won't say everything.】 普通に考えれば「私は何も言いたくない」ですが違うらしいのです どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 英語 リーディング 英文法 TOEICの試験問題集 a house of my own について

I'd like to have (_____) someday. 1.my home 2.the house 3.an own house 4.a house of my own 正解は4。 なぜ、2はダメなんでしょうか m(_ _)m