• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします <(_ _)>

The reason why cops do what they do is because agencies usually hire ignorant, blue collar "style" white Americans and seldom hire educated.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> The reason why cops do what they do is because agencies usually hire ignorant, blue collar "style" white Americans and seldom hire educated.  警官があぁいうやり方をするのは、当局が雇うのはいつだって、無知なブルー・カラー・タイプの白人の米国人ばかりで、教育のある者はほとんど雇わないからさ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Why do people contribute to campaigns? A:People contribute to campaigns for many reasons, but usually it's because they want to be involved in what the campaign is doing or because they want the perks that are part of the campaign.

• 和訳おねがいします

Suprisingly, some of Japanese students have their lunches inside of restroom stalls because they want to make sure nobody watches him. They do not want to give a mistaken impression of not having any friends at school. However,American usually does not care about what other people think about him あと、under someone's lonely eyes これもお願いします

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英語のレポートの宿題で

英語のレポートの宿題で、外国人の教授にUnited Nationsについて書けといわれました。 Your report should include which "AGENCIES" (example; UNICEF) are controlled by the UN, what the goals of those agencies are and what kind of work do they do.といわれているんですが、一体どのような感じで書けばよいのでしょうか? Agencyとはどれだけあるのか、またすべてのAgencyについて書かなければならないのか、困っています。よろしくお願いします。

• 「もしあなたが私の立場なら…」

「もしあなたが私の立場なら…」 就職面接の場と想定してください。 面接官が面接者に対し「もしあなたが私の立場なら、あなたを不採用にする場合、それはなぜでしょうか?」 と聞くとします。 この英訳は不自然でしょうか?(特に仮定に関して)↓ If you were me, what is the reason why you would not hire yourself?

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳がよくわからないのですが、教えていただけませんか。 they would be sent to Debbie but it would probably be best for you not to ever mention her because if they were to visit her site, they would see her link recommending me for hairpiece orders. Do you know what I mean? debbieは、女性の名前です。 訳してもなにか不自然でうまくいきませんでした。 分かる方がおりましたら、教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします。

言葉を用いないコミュニケーションについての文章の一節です。 どなたか和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Clothes give us many interesting clues about a person. As Americans say, they “make a statement.” People “dress up” for an important occasion, and “dress down” when they do not want to attract attention. Designer clothes are a status symbol, because people can see that you are rich and up-to-date on the latest fashion. In colloquial usage, Americans often comment “I hear you” when they mean “I understand you.” But spoken words are not the only messages we hear. Sounds often tell a story.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

usually with one or two of either my or Michael`s friends there to, because they did`nt eat dinner in there house. they always tried to keep us spending time with each other and letting us know that we could talk to them and they would still love us no matter what we did. 一応訳してはみたのですが、うまく日本語にできません どなたかお願いします。

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Japanese in mixed groups often appear as if they have nothing to say and as a result, Americans end up dominating the conversation. Part of the reason, of course, is that discussions in such groups are usually conducted in English, the native language of Americans. 和訳 「そのような会合の場で 日本人は、何も話すことが無いように見える (ほとんど発言をしない)ので、 アメリカ人たちが話の中心になってしまう。 このような事が起こるのは、そうした会合での話し合いが もっぱらアメリカ人たちの母語である(U.S. の国語である)英語で 進められるのが当たり前になっていることが原因の一部であるのは 言うまでもない。」