英文を訳して下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の翻訳をお願いします。
  • 訳してほしい英文があります。
  • 英文を翻訳してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳して下さい。

They may help you on your journey. なんと訳しますか? 前の方の文は以下の通りです。オズの魔法使いです。 "Go to the Great Wizard. You will be safe now," she said. Dorothy stopped crying and thanked the Good Witch. "Look, the Wicked Witch has turned to dust!" one of the Munchkins said to Dorothy. "Take her Silver Shoes, my dear. They may help you on your journey.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。それらが、ご旅行の助けになるかもしれません。 2。「偉大なる魔術使いのところに行きなさい。もうあなたは安全です」と、良い魔女は言った。ドロシーは泣くのをやめ、彼女(=良い魔女)に感謝した。  「ご覧、悪い魔女は埃になっちまった。彼女の銀の靴をお持ちなさい、その靴が、ご旅行の助けになるかもしれないよ。」とマンチキンの一人がドロシーに言った。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に、どうもありがとうございました。(*^_^*)

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

それ(その靴)はきっと旅の力になってくれる。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(*^_^*)

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい

オズの魔法使いです。 She asked the Wicked Witch of the East to put some magic in my axe." "That was very bad of her," Dorothy said. 特にThat was very bad of herです。

• この英文を詩的に訳してください。

この英文を詩的に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 It's not only scenary you may miss , by going to fast. you may also miss the sense of where you are going... ...and why All thing flow naturally forward... ...in whatever way they like. You cannot change the flow of the river... ...but you can always adjust your direction. Simply enjoy the journey... and when you lose sight of your path... ...listen for the desitination in your heart. Because sometimes,when you lose your way... ...you may find yourself.

• 英文を訳して欲しいです

英文を訳して欲しいです 先ほど自分のYouTubeチャンネルに次の様な英文が届きました 意味が理解できないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか? What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, tubetrafficmembership . com How it works is they send a bunch of viewers to you videos. The views help you climb the search engines and really improve your visibility in the YouTube community. They really helped me, maybe they can do the same for you. They even have a free trial going on right now! No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. -Amy です。宜しくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

Dorothy was beside us in no time. She peered one-eyed at the glasses, then at me. "Are you constipated?" she said. I maintained silence. But I felt she was seeing everything through her green glasses. "Put them on," Dorothy said. "Try them on," said Basil. They were ganged up together. Everything was going wrong, for I had come here to see how matters stood between them after the affair of the will. Basil gave me something to read. "It's all right now," I said, "but it was all a blur when I tried to read this morning." "Better take a dose," Dorothy said. I wanted to get out of the shop with my glasses as quickly as possible, but the brother said, "I'd better test your eyes again while you're here just to make sure." He seemed quite normal. I followed him into the dark interior. Dorothy switched on the light. They both seemed normal. The scene in the little office last night began to lose its conviction. As I read out the letters on the card in front of me I was thinking of Basil as "Mr Simmonds" and Dorothy as "Miss Simmonds", and feared their authority, and was in the wrong. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 主人公は15歳ぐらいの女の子です。 Basil=検眼士です。 Dorothyは検眼士の姉です。 主人公が検眼のためにBasilの店を訪れている場面です。 -------------------------------------------------------------- 一番最後の As I read out the letters on the card in front of me I was thinking of Basil as "Mr Simmonds" and Dorothy as "Miss Simmonds", and feared their authority, and was in the wrong. の個所の ●I was thinking of Basil as "Mr Simmonds" and Dorothy as "Miss Simmonds"というのは 主人公のどういう心境を表しているのでしょうか? うまく掴めません。 ●and feared their authority, and was in the wrong.のauthority(権威)とはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 小説の前の方から読んでいないとわかりにくいと思いますが、教えてください。宜しくお願いします。 前文は "What are you doing?" she said. He jumped up and pulled the blotting paper over his work. Her one eye through her green glasses glinted upon him, though I did not actually see it do so, but saw only the dark green glass focused with a squint on to his face. "I'm making up the accounts," he said, standing with his back to the desk, concealing the papers. I saw his hand reach back and tremble among them. "I shivered in my soaking wet clothes. Dorothy looked with her eye at the window. I slid sideways to avoid her and ran all the way home. Next morning I said. "I've tried to read with these glasses. It's all a blur. I suppose I'll have to take them back?" "Didn't you notice anything wrong when you tried---" "---tried them on in the shop?" "No. But the shop's so dark. Must I take them back?" I took them into Mr Simmonds early that afternoon. "I tried to read with them this morning, but it's all a blur." It was true that I had smeared them with cold cream first. となっています。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自信がないので英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 1. 卒業、おめでとう。私は、貴女のブログで卒業式の写真について拝見したいです。だから私は、MSNのメッセンジャーに登録します。 I congratulate you on your graduation. I’d like to see your blog(your graduation ceremony’s pics). So I’ll register MSN’s messenger. 2.貴女は、「私に論文が国際会議に採用された」と言いましたね。凄いです。貴女は、天才です。 You said to me,” I have to tell you I was working on a article and it was accepted in a international conference! “ You are very wonderful! You are genius! 3.貴女は、「先生に博士課程に進むよう言われた」と言いましたね。凄いですね。すみませんが、私は、博士課程に進んだ経験がないです。だから貴女が博士課程に進むべきかわからないです。 You said to me, “Teacher proposed me to go on studying and take a PhD.” It’s very great! Sorry, I don’t get PhD. So I don ‘know it. 4.貴女は「お兄さん夫妻に赤ちゃんができた」と言いましたね。おめでとう。いつ出産予定ですか? You said to me, “my brother and his wife are waiting for a baby”. Congratulation! When is your brother’s wife going to have a baby? 5.私は、休みに本を読んだり、テレビなどを見たりして過ごしました。貴女は、「彼氏とプラハとベルリンに行く」と言いましたね。旅行、楽しんできてください。 My holiday was… I read books, watched TV,etc… You said to me, “ I and my boyfriend will travel Praha and Berlin.”  Please enjoy your travel!

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back." "And for what? So that tomorrow they(workers) can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

"Nonsense," Dorothy was saying. "A healthy girl like you--you hardly need glasses at all. For reading, to save your eyes, perhaps yes. But when you're not reading..." I said, "Grandmother said to inquire after your mother." "She's failing," she said. I took to giving Basil a charming smile when I passed him in the street on the way to the shops. This was very frequently. And on these occasions he would be standing at his shop door awaiting my return; then I would snub him. I wondered how often he was prepared to be won and rejected within the same ten minutes. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 主人公は15歳ぐらいの女の子です。 Basil は検眼士で、DorothyはBasil の姉です。 ------------------------------------------- ●For reading, to save your eyes, perhaps yes.のyesが原文ではイタリック体になっています。なぜなのでしょうか? ●I wondered how often he was prepared to be won and rejected within the same ten minutes.ここはどんな風に読むのでしょうか? 彼が同じ10分以内に獲得されて拒絶される心構えはどのくらいなのかしら?と直訳してみたのですが、いまいち内容が掴みにくい感じです。 前文は "Auntie says to try them properly," I said, "while I'm about it." This gave me an opportunity to have a look round the front premises. "You'll only want them for your studies," Basil said. "Oh, I sometimes need glasses even when I'm not reading," I said. I was looking through a door into a small inner office, darkened by a tree outside in the lane. The office contained a dumpy green safe, an old typewriter on a table, and a desk in the window with a ledger on it. Other ledgers were placed-- となっています。 教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?