• 締切済み

日本語訳にして下さい!!

日本語訳にして下さい!! Marriage was a serious event, and sex was for making a family rather than for fun. という文章で「結婚は重要なイベントである」という部分は理解したのですがそれ以下はどのような意味なのか教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.3

結婚は重大なイベントとセックスは楽しみのためではなく、家族を作るため。 (bing翻訳サイトでの翻訳結果です)

回答No.2

was というので、過去形ですね。結婚は~であった。性交は~であった。 何の文章かわかりませんが、昔の考えかたとして言っているようですね。

回答No.1

そして、性交は楽しむことよりむしろ、家族を作るためのものである。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳が出来ません

子供のしつけに関する文章なんですが、国語力がないためちゃんとした日本語にできません。どなたか、訳してもらえないでしょうか? Intelligent parents,however,realize that yhe particular setting of each family is unique ,and there can be no rigid general rules. They use general information only as a guide in making decision and solving problems. For example ,they will need specific suggestions for problems such aspeech defects or backwardness in learning to walk or control of bodily function.

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

チャップリンの自伝の文章なのですが、日本語訳をお願いします。 I saw Frank Tinney again on the stage a few years later and was shocked, for the comic Muse had left him. He was so self-conscious that I could not believe it was the same man. It was this change in him that gave me the idea years later for my film Limelight. I wanted to know why he had lost his spirit and his assurance. In Limelight the case was age; Calvero grew old and introspective and acquired a feeling of dignity, and this divorced him from all intimacy with the audience.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

When the Lord Townshend was Minister of State,a brother of his was content to be a City merchant ; and the time that the earl of Oxford governed Great Britain ,his younger brother was no more than a factor in Alleppo, where he chose to live, and where he died. This custom, which begins, however, to be laid aside, appear monstrous to Germans, vainly puffed up with their extraction. These think it morally impossible that the son of an English peer should be no more than a rich and powerful citizen, for all are princes in Germany. 英語の得意な方、日本語訳よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

大学の課題で文化人類学の資料を読んでいるのですが、何を言っているのかさっぱりなので、どなたか日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。長文になりますが、よろしくお願いします。 (予備知識) 資料には、バリ島で行われている闘鶏について、その賭け事に関するルールが書かれています。訳してほしい部分(1)には闘鶏の持ち主同士の賭け(center bet)、(2)には観客同士での賭け(the side bet)について述べられています。それでは、よろしくお願いします。闘鶏について、ある意図があり文中にはcockと書かれてます。 (1) Of the fifty-seven matches for which I have exact and reliable data on the center bet, the range is from fifteen ringgits to five hundred, with a mean at eighty-five and with the distribution being rather noticeably trimodal: small fights(15 ringgits either side 35) accounting for about 45 per cent of total number; medium ones(20 ringgits either side 70) for about 25 per cent; and large(75 ringgits either side of 175) for about 20 per cent, with a few very small and very large ones out at the extremes. (2) The side bets are , however, something else altogether. Rather than the solemn, legalistic pactmaking of the center, wagering takes place rather in the fashion in which the stock exchange used to work when it was out on the curb. There is a fixed and knows odds paradigm which runs in a continuous series from ten-to-nine at the short end to two-to-one at the long: 10-9, 9-8 ,8-7, 7-6, 6-5, 5-4, 4-3, 3-2, 2-1. The man who wishes to back the underdog cock(leaving aside how favourites, and underdogs are established for the moment) shouts the short-side number indicating the odds he wants to be given.

• 英文の日本語訳お願いします!

Basic survival demanded that the hands were almost never still, and so it was only during sleep (and sometimes not even then) that people were not saying something or other. No distinction was made between the gestures of language and the gestures of life. The labor of building a house, say, or preparing a meal was no less an expression than making the sign for I love you or I feel serious. When a hand was used to shield one’s face when frightened by a loud noise something was being said, and when fingers were used to pick up what someone else had dropped something was being said; and even when the hands were at rest, that, too, was saying something. おねがいします。

• 日本語訳して下さい!!【至急】

日本語訳して下さい!!【至急】 In doing so, Victoria set the standards for society. Marriage was a serious event. Victoria was queen through the final years of the turbulent Industrial Revolution period. Her long reign gave to the people a great feeling of stability. That's why she was so popular.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (21) Augustus was a hard-working emperor. He traveled to many of the provinces under his care, but he was sickly and didn't expect to live very long. After his military campaign in Spain, Augustus returned to Rome and, in 23 BCE, became quite illand began thinking about a successor to follow him as Rome's ruler. His first choice had been his nephew Marcellus, but Marcellus had died young─not long after he had married Julia, the emperor's only daughter. (22) Julia played the key role in her father's search for a successor. After Marcellus died, she had to marry again, to a man of her father's choice. For her next husband, Augustus chose his general Agrippa, his closet friend and advisor. Although Julia was much younger than Agrippa, she dutifully married him, and the couple had five children. Then Agrippa died. (23) Although Augustus adopted his young grandsons as his heirs, he still needed a husband for Julia to protect the boys in the event of his own death. So he forced his stepson Tiberius to divorce his wife, even though Tiberius loved her very deeply. (He used to follow his former wife on the streets, weeping.) The marriage between Julia and Tiberius was a disaster: Julia was unfaithful, and Tiberius went into exile on the Greek island of Rhodes. Augustus was forced to banish his own daughter from Rome for her crime of adultery. (24) Julia must have spilled many tears over her father's marriage choices for her─especially the last one. She hated Tiberius, and he felt the same way about her. Even so, she would never have questioned her father's right to select her husbands. This was a parent's duty, especially if dad happened to rule the Roman Empire.

• 日本語訳をお願いします 3

お願いします!! 続き Have you ever met someone who looks totally ordinary,but turns out to have a really interesting life? Maybe she plays in a rock band.Or he designs theme park rides.The people of the Indus civilization left no great monuments behind.But that's because they were too busy making a good life for themselves,lives whose richness was in the living,not the stuff they left behind.It wasn't until the early 1920s that archaeologists realized that there might be more in the mounds of crumbling brick than met the eye.And so,30 years after Sir Alexander Cunningham's death in 1893,archaeologists finally rediscovered the great city nf Harappa. Harappa was built on a low ridge between the Ravi and Satluj Rivers.It was a good location for a city.The land was fertile and villagers could hunt for animals and gather wood for fuel in the ndarby forests.The rivers kept the fields around the city well watered,and the mud from floods made the land fertile.Lakes full of fish sparkled in the distance.Traveling merchants liked to stop in Harappa,where they could get a good meal and a snug bed safe behind the mud-brick city walls. As it happens,Harappa's city walls are as mysterious as its script,the signs and symbols Cunningham found on the stone seal.Building and taking care of town walls must have been expensive and complicated.The earliest city wall at Harappa was 8 feet wide (2.5 meters) and may have stood more than 13 feet (4 meters) high.Archaeologists have added up the work hours required to dig the clay,shape and dry the mud bricks,mix the mortar that joined the bricks together,bring materials to the site by oxcart,and then actually build the wall.They estimate that it would have taken more than 500 people a full three months to construct a city wall when Harappa was still a small city.The city walls must have been very important-but why?

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

In early 1916, the German army had 900,000 men in recruit depots and another 300,000 due in March when the 1897 class of conscripts was called up. The army was so flush with men that plans were made to demobilise older Landwehr classes and in the summer, Falkenhayn ordered the raising of another 18 divisions, for an army of 175 divisions. The costly battles at Verdun and the Somme had been much more demanding on German divisions and they had to be relieved after only a few days in the front line, lasting about 14 days on the Somme. A larger number of divisions might reduce the strain on the Westheer and realise a surplus for offensives on other fronts. Hindenburg and Ludendorff ordered the creation of another 22 divisions, to reach 179 divisions by early 1917. The men for the divisions created by Falkenhayn had come from reducing square divisions with four infantry regiments to triangular divisions with three regiments, rather than a net increase in the number of men in the army.