• ベストアンサー

至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

yes. I must admit I am kind of sad today sines this day is bringing back memories but honestly I would never leave you to go back to her or anyone else.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

そうだ、確かに昔のことを思い出すから、今日という日はちょっと悲しいのは認める。しかしあなたを捨てて、彼女や他の人に帰っていくことは、正直言って、決してしない。  sines は、幾何学にしかつかわないので since の打ち間違いとして、訳しました。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m*

その他の回答 (1)

• nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.1

yes. I must admit I am kind of sad today sines this day is bringing back memories but honestly I would never leave you to go back to her or anyone else 直訳的に訳します。 はい。今日という日は思い出を呼び起こすので、私は今日やや悲しいと認めなければなりませんが、正直に言うと、私はあなたが彼女や他の誰かの元に戻るのをほっておくことは絶対にしません。 あとは、前後の相手とのやりとりから意味を察してくだされば。

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

goodbye? Like someone is leaving. I will admit I want to see because I'm really upset today. I talked to my ex and she just made me so mad. I hate her so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 We're pushing back the time To breathe it in with a staffled grin I know I must admit Some things must go this way

• [だれにも君を渡さない]って英語でなんて表現します?

一応自分で考えてみましたが、合ってます? 「I'll never leave you to anyone else」

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

If come to Japan and I'm with you I will never want to leave. I know say this a lot but I so badly wish you could come here right now.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are we going to admit what’s right in front of our eyes - the whole world knows!! Trump works for Putin!!! This is fucking embarrassing. If I had the money I would leave the country right now. Im embarrassed - I’m shamed - I can’t believe this !! I denounce the us government and anyone that tries to defend trump.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I had a crush on a girl through high school lol But out of any girl I've dated or had a crush on, I honestly never loved them as much as I love you. (2)Yes because you are mine forever(heart) Hehehe I think you should let me tie you up and let me kiss you (tongue) (3)Hehehe well I'm not going to leave you so (4)There is no way I will lose this. I will prove my love for you and show you that I love you more |( ̄3 ̄)|

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I finally found my calling: Nazi Hunter. I had thought that this industry failed long ago when the government and private industry stopped supporting the Nazis and they were marginalized, almost extinct, it was sad, Nazi hunters all over the country were out of work. They had to sell their weapons. But now thanks to Donald J Trump the Nazi Hunters are back in business. We've plenty of Nazis to hunt now!! Bringing Back Jobs!!!

• 至急英語が合っているか教えてくださいm(__)m

遠距離の彼が大学を休学したと言うので 『どうして大学に戻らないの?どうして休学したの?』と聞きたいのですが Why don't you go back to school? why did you take a leave of absence at the first place?で大丈夫でしょうか? また、 honestly I am going to do everything that makes you happy because you make me happy.に対して 『全然私の為になってない。全然嬉しくない。逆にあなたを嫌いになってる。』は It doesn't work for me at all. I am not happy at all. I even feel like leaving you..で合っていますか?

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Around this time five years ago I was eagerly awaiting the release of the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which sadly turned out to be the last of your life. Those happy memories come rushing back as if it were yesterday, and I miss you so much.