問い合わせのお礼、Oculus Riftの注文について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • お問い合わせいただきありがとうございます。お待ちになっている配送を楽しみにしていることでしょう。最近のOculus Riftの注文に感謝しています。ご注文の出荷予定日については、近日中にお知らせいたします。お支払いが確認でき次第、追跡番号を記載したメールをお送りいたします。
  • Oculus Riftの注文に関するお問い合わせありがとうございます。配送を心待ちにしていることと思います。最近のOculus Riftのご注文に感謝いたします。お手続きが完了次第、配送予定日をメールでお知らせいたします。お支払いが確認できれば、追跡番号もお送りいたします。
  • お問い合わせいただきありがとうございます。Oculus Riftのご注文をいただきましたこと、心から感謝いたします。近日中に、お支払い確認後の出荷予定日をご連絡いたしますので、今しばらくお待ちください。配送が開始された場合には、追跡番号をメールでお知らせいたします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • chaogao
  • ベストアンサー率47% (21/44)
回答No.1

専門家ではありませんが、ざっと訳すと、こんな感じです^^ ご連絡頂き、ありがとうございます。 商品(荷物)の到着を、楽しみにしている事だと思います。 この度は、ご注文頂きまして、ありがとうございます。 商品の発送日や到着予定日などについての詳細を もう少ししたらお送りします。 お支払いの確認ができ次第、荷物の追跡番号を記載した Eメールをお送りします。

ok_jck
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

下記内容の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting us. I initiated a refund for your order. You should be receiving an e-Mail confirmation from ***** Payments

• 大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。

大変恐縮ですが下記の和訳をお願いいたします。 アメリカのアマゾンでオーダーして、なかなか発送されないので問い合わせたら以下のメールが届きました。 大丈夫だというのはわかったのですが、私の英語力では詳しい内容までは翻訳できません。 Hello, I'm sorry you didn't receive a confirmation e-mail of your estimate delivery date after placing your order. Let me help you with this. Our shipping estimates, take into account the time it takes to receive the item from our suppliers, pack it, and prepare it for shipment. I've check your order and see that Your order has entered the shipping process and is currently being packed for delivery. Rest assured that your package should be leaving our fulfillment center shortly; as soon as it has, we'll send you a confirmation e-mail. Estimated delivery date will be available once item is ship and assigned to a carrier. Don't worry, we will send an email when your order is shipped with the details so that you can track your package. Once shipped, you can view available tracking information from the order summary in Your Account: https://www.amazon.com.... I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards,

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• 英文和訳お願いいたします;;

英文和訳;よろしくお願いいたします。 英文わかりません; 下記よろしくお願いいたします。 www.LifeProof.com Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. Dear LifeProof’ers, We have started to roll out your LifeProof purchase links today! We want to reserve your priority in the pre-order process according to those customers who have been waiting the longest. We will be sending out purchase links in that order on a rolling basis over the next five days. Once you have received your link you will have five days to finalize your order. So that you can continue your priority, be sure to activate this order as soon as possible as shipments will be processed in sequence with those who finalize their purchase. Let’s Go! Your LifeProof Team follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend Copyright © 2011 TreeFrog Developments Inc., All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because you signed up for an exclusive chance to be among the first to order your LifeProof case. Our mailing address is: TreeFrog Developments Inc. 4875 Viewridge Ave. San Diego, California 92123 Add us to your address book unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

• 和訳をお願いします。

ブックメーカーのgamebookersにアカウントを閉鎖して欲しいと 連絡したところ、以下のメールが返ってきました。 Hi. Thank you for contacting us. We can see that you requested the closure of your account through our online web form. To close your account we require an E-mail from the registered E-mail address listed under your gamebookers.com account along with the reason. This is a security measure to safeguard your account specific information. Kind Regards, アカウントを閉鎖するために何を要求されているのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

I do have affection for you. Sleep well sweetheart. We will soon be together, and these arms will hold you as long as you want... よろしくお願いします。

• 困っています。和訳をお願いします。

アメリカのアマゾンからCDを購入したのですが、状態が良くなかった ので、アマゾンに返品しました。(本来はアマゾンに出店している所へ返さなければいけないことが後になって分かりました。) 何回かアマゾンからメールが届き機械翻訳していたのですが、今回来たメールは意味がほとんど分かりません。 長文で申し訳ないですが何とかお助けください。 原文 The seller of this listing has agreed to reimburse you upon receiving the return of the item. We would ask that you ship the return via a traceable method to the following address: ここには住所が記載してありましたが伏せます。 We would ask that you use a shipper that offers signature requirement as well as insuring the item to ensure its safe delivery. If the seller's return address is a PO Box, you will need to ship USPS. Please be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please understand that using a traceable return shipping method is the only way for us to verify that your merchandise has been received by the seller. Amazon.com strives to maintain a marketplace that is fair to both buyers and sellers. If you don't use a traceable method to return your item and you file an A-to-z Guarantee claim, that may be grounds for your claim to be denied. Note that Delivery Confirmation through the U.S. Postal Service does not offer a signature service. If the seller's return address is a P.O. Box, you will need to ship USPS, but be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please reply to this email with tracking information within three business days. Please note, if we do not receive a reply within this time we will close your claim until we hear from you. We appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for your interest in Amazon.com.

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com