The Challenges of Love in Men's Relationships

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Men in relationships may feel a lack of space and time for themselves, leading to fears of abandonment or rejection.
  • It is important to let the relationship develop naturally at the man's pace and not demand too much attention.
  • Love is like a wild wolf - chasing it may cause it to run away, but standing still and being patient can bring it closer.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文翻訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The men in your life can love as wonderfully but are more distant, and have less need to be constantly with you. So they may feel they have no space, no time of their own, that love is crushing their freedom. That you demand too much of them. So that in the end the abandonment or rejection you secretly fear is self perpetuating. The advice is to let the relationship run at the mans own pace. Don't push too hard, don’t seem too keen, don't demand too much attention, the more you peruse him the faster he may run. Love is like a wild wolf, if you run towards it runs away, if you stand still and do nothing it comes cautiously to you. If you walk away when it has approached it will follow you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。「男は追うと逃げる、じっとしていると寄ってくる」ものだから、それを考慮して行動するように、というような忠告をしている、と読みました。 >The men in your life can love as wonderfully but are more distant, and have less need to be constantly with you. So they may feel they have no space, no time of their own, that love is crushing their freedom. That you demand too much of them. So that in the end the abandonment or rejection you secretly fear is self perpetuating. ⇒あなたの人生の中で、男の人たちは素晴らしく愛するかも知れませんが、より遠くにあり、常にあなたと一緒である必要はないのです。彼らは、自分の場所がない、自分の時間がない、愛情が自分の自由を押しつぶしているからだ、と思うかも知れません。あなたは彼らに要求しすぎるのです。そうすると、終いには、放棄とか拒絶の恐怖があなた自身のうちにくすぶることになります。 >The advice is to let the relationship run at the mans own pace. Don't push too hard, don’t seem too keen, don't demand too much attention, the more you peruse him the faster he may run. Love is like a wild wolf, if you run towards it runs away, if you stand still and do nothing it comes cautiously to you. If you walk away when it has approached it will follow you. ⇒忠告としては、関係をせかさず、男性のペースにまかせることです。激しく押してはなりません。キンキンしているように見えてはなりません。あまり多く注意を向けてくれるように要求してはなりません。追跡すればするほど、彼はより速く逃げます。愛情は野生のオオカミに似ています。もしあなたがそれに近づいていくと、それは逃げ、もしあなたが何もしないでじっとしていると、それはソロソロとあなたに近づいてきます。もしあなたが立ち去るならば、それはあなたに近寄って、ついてきます。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。とてもわかりやすくイメージしやすかったです。内容が何だか昔のピンクレディ(古っ…)のSOSの歌詞みたいですね(笑)。とても説得力ありました。丁寧な訳をしていただきとても感謝いたします。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文について解説をお願いします。

Some writers who do not think clearly are inclined to suppose that their thoughts have a significance greater than at first sight appears. It is flattering to believe that they are too profound to be expressed so clearly that all who run may read, and very naturally it does not occur to such writers that the fault is with their own minds which have not the faculty of precise reflection. (The Summing Up by W. S Maugham) It is flattering to~から始まる英文の中にある" so clearly that all who run may read"の個所について質問があります。 *ここはso that ~may構文なのでしょうか?(~が・・・できるように) so "clear" that~となっているのでよくわからないのですが。 * all who run(走るすべての人?)の表現が掴みにくいのですが。 解説いただけないでしょうか。

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 至急。英語について。

don't worry no matter if you do that or not I love you. I will always I love you. It is just hard to show that sometimes because we are so far away.←この離れてるからそれを示すのが難しいって 愛してるってことをちゃんと伝えれないのがってことですよね?

• 英文の意味が解りませんので翻訳をお願いします!

英文が目茶苦茶みたいで読めません。誰か翻訳をお願いします! Priority mail is 38 6 to 10 labor days to arrive you are getting over 100 discs 2 $ a disc if you send therhe money to my papal account I can ship it right away just send 25.00 I got the rest my papal account is the same one that you make the payment chueco300@yahoo.com

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 英文翻訳お願いします!

Frog meat is white with a light flavor. If you feel like trying some, don't eat it in France. It's way too expensive. Instead, if you happen to be going to Southeast Asia or South China, pop into any local restaurant. Frogs for food are now being raised in paddies, and you can eat a plateful of frog legs very cheaply. One more favorite French food that Japanese and Americans avoid is rabbit. Rabbit meat is extremely low in fat. Rabbit meat as a health food first spread from small restaurants and households, until today it is featured on the menus of upscale restaurants. Rabbits are raised for food on a large scale. Go to just about any Parisian market and you will see rows of whole rabbits including the heads. You roast them just like that. The rabbit's liver is usually sold separately, because many people prefer it to chicken liver. The Japanese find nothing appealing about eating snails, frogs, or rabbit's, and there are probably those who would rather die than try to eat any one of them. They probably think that this "backward" and low-class food is suited to people in developing countries. However, they would change their minds and sample the foods if they knew that it is the gastronomically respected French who enjoy them. Funny, isn't it?

• 次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 "Truth" is probably the greatest barrier to good communication. During an argument with a friend or your spouse you may have such a powerful conviction that you are right that you don't try to see the other person's point of view. Instead, you argue and try to force them to agree with you. This never works. You've probably noticed that the more you try to persuade the other person to agree with you, the more argumentative he or she becomes. This is because you're not really listening to their viewpoint. They believe their feelings are being ignored, and they'll argue louder and longer to try to get you to listen. You both end up feeling angry and frustrated.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

英文が目茶苦茶みたいで読めません。誰か翻訳をお願いします! Priority mail is 38 6 to 10 labor days to arrive you are getting over 100 discs 2 $ a disc if you send therhe money to my papal account I can ship it right away just send 25.00 I got the rest my papal account is the same one that you make the payment xxxxx@xxx.xxx ※相手のメールアドレスはxxxxx@xxx.xxxにしてあります。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Well that's good that you got it corrected ^_^ Yes it did, I'm sure there won't be any complications now. Yea, I forgot about the family name too, all well. Ha ha don't worry about e-mailing me at odd hours, it's kinda hard sometimes to remember that the time gap is rather large. ... I know I have trouble with it. Anyways, I can't wait till I'm able to type Japanese. Well I'm off to bed. night talk to you later :D これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’ve been to the post office and had your name corrected. I think maybe it’s OK. In fact, maybe it doesn’t cause a problem if I left well alone like you said. But this made us relieved, didn’t it?? well, it didn’t occur to me that what I mustn’t forget is a family name, too. You seems to be sorry that you sent me email so late. Don’t worry. Same here. That is, sorry I sent you email at odd hour. Oh I’ve got to go now. You are excellent, so you can do it about Japanese,too! I’m looking forward to hearing from you in Japanese in the near future. talk to you again soon!^_^...lol.