• 締切済み

和訳してください。

和訳してください。 宜しくお願いします。 Pics you terribly wanted . Now you got . So you'd come .

みんなの回答

回答No.2

とても欲しがっていた写真です。 あなたにあげます。 だから来てください。

eatit
質問者

お礼

遅くなりまして申し訳ありませんでした。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1451/3789)
回答No.1

あなたが、ものすごく欲しがっていた写真。 いま、あなたは持っている。 だから、あなたは来るでしょう。

eatit
質問者

お礼

遅くなりまして申し訳ありませんでした。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

参考)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ この歌にぴったりくる和訳をお願いします。 『 James Brown - I Feel Good 』 I feel good, I knew that I would, now I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you When I hold you in my arms I know that I can't do no wrong And when I hold you in my arms My love won't do you no harm

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

No5816510の質問者です。和訳をお願いしたいのを英訳と間違えて書きましたので再びお願いします。 The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが和訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 和訳してください!

和訳してください! My grandfather passed away today, he,s in a better place now but I wanted to thank everybody for their prayers. I love you. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. Time will come that I will tell you & let you feel what I feel for you... I hope you can wait for that right time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

It's just like you've always wanted to be Hitting the dancefloors all around the world Where people can see you dancing You are still on top, still a thrill Don't stop you've got moves to kill You've got the music to play Now, and shame us Out of control you're in to be famous You've got the gift to make the stars all around us Begin to shine, and dance to excite us Electric emotions Running through my circuits よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

surely not!! because you've got me! 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします(>_<)

どなたか和訳お願いします!(>_<) the time in my car when i made you cried so much wanted to be with you. I didnt know what to do back then. お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳に困っています

・no matter who you are or where you come from,one thing is certain;you are acquainted with the mosquito ・all this usually takes place so quietly that you may not have suspected anything happening 個々の単語の意味は調べて大体わかったのですが… 和訳に困っています お願いします

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

how are you?I wanted ask a thing,have you applications as whats app or viber?:) 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします