16歳の少女が暴行を受ける

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ロシアのアビンスクで起きた暴行事件について、16歳の少女が被害に遭いました。
  • 暴行を受けた少女の名前はヤノチカ・チェルカシナで、彼女のプロフィールはこちらで確認できます - https://vk.com/id235020923
  • 暴行を行ったのはアンナ・ナウモワとエリザベス・ボンダレンコですが、彼らのオンラインプロフィールは削除されました。ただし、フォーラムでは彼らのプロフィールページや住所、連絡先が保存されています。まだ理由はわかっていません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文を日本語に訳してください

以下の英文を日本語に訳してください Based on the info I have taken from the various posts I have seen, This attack too place in Abinsk, Russia.The girl taking the beating is... Yanochka Cherkashina - She is 16 years old and her profile can be seen here - https://vk.com/id235020923 She was beaten by Anna Naumova and Elizabeth Bondarenko, whose online profiles have been deleted, however the forums have retained and saved their profile pages, addresses and contact details. The reason is not yet known. - See more at: http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=44a_1408522902#sthash.XKheNS82.dpuf

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

知り得る限りの様々な投稿サイトから得た情報によれば、この暴行はロシアのアビンスクで起きたものである。暴行されたのは、ヤノチカ・チェルカーシャナという16歳の少女でプロファイルは次のサイト  https://vk.com/id235020923 で確認できる。 彼女はアンナ・ナウモヴァとエリザベス・ボンダレンコから暴行された。この両名共にオンラインプロフィルは削除されているが掲示板(サイト)にはプロファイルページ、アドレス、詳細プロファイルが保存されている。(暴行の)原因は未だわかっていない。詳細は以下。 : http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=44a_1408522902#sthash.XKheNS82.dpuf

sunsetroad
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

私が見たいろんな書き込みによると、この傷害事件もロシアのアビンスクで起こっている。被害を受けた少女はヤノチカ・チェルカシーナ(16)で、彼女のプロフィールは下記にある。   https://vk.com/id235020923  彼女はアンナ・ナウモーヴァ及びエりザベト・ボンダレンコから殴られ、両人のオンラインのプロフィールは削除されているがフォーラムは同プロフィールのページ、住所、連絡方法を消さないで残している。その理由は不明で、さらなる詳細は下記に、   http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=44a_1408522902#sthash.XKheNS82.dpufで、

sunsetroad
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。hammer

A man is in court for murder and the judge says, “You are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer.” Then a voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge continues, "You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a hammer.” Again the voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge says, “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” のhave any more of those~の用法を解説して頂ければ幸いです。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I have been back and forth with them and they don't understand me. They gave me an English speaking line and it disconnects shortly after an automated machine. I called both of the numbers provided and the lady answering just keeps giving me the English line. I have called it several times and it isn't working. The room number is OOO Talk soon よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に訳してください

1She speaks in a high voice. 2His record for the 100 meters was broken. 3The children were making a lot of noise. 4You can see wild monkeys in this area. 5I wish we had more space in our office. 6What can we do to save the environment? 7We crossed the Italian border at night. 8Dial 911 in case of emergency. 9That’s my favorite scene in this movie. 10This room has a fine view of the ocean. 11The distance between Paris and Berlin is 650 miles. 12Do you know the names of all the continents? 13We could see a ship on the horizon. 14Put some olive oil on the spaghetti. 15The door was made of glass. 16This metal is made of pure gold. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Involving some 250 ships and 100,000 men, this battle off Denmark’s North Sea coast was the only major naval surface engagement of World War I. The battle began in the afternoon of May 31, 1916, with gunfire between the German and British scouting forces. When the main warships met, British Admiral John Jellicoe maneuvered his boats to take advantage of the fading daylight, scoring dozens of direct hits that eventually forced German Admiral Reinhard Scheer into retreat. Both sides claimed victory in this indecisive battle, though Britain retained control of the North Sea.

• この英文を日本語訳してください!

I find school okay, it's fine it\'s relaxed teachers don\'t treat you like little kids which annoyed me during secondary school!  But I have a lot of annoying teachers, one of my teachers is very sarcastic and rude, noone likes her I think she hates her job :s 

• 以下の英文を訳してくださいませんか?

以下の英文の訳をよろしくお願いします。 The speaker started to say '...is to take issues...', realised that this is an ambiguous phrase and then corrected him/herself by continuing 'it's taken...' (= it has taken)...'and 'it's used...' I see why you might think this is a passive - and if 'it's' = 'it is' you'd be right. But 'it's' can also mean 'it has'. Link to this forum: I don't undrestand the interview... Report message2 Message 3, in reply to message 1. Posted by Robert (U2283314) on Saturday, 9th April 2011 (6 Hours Ago) Well, I'm not an expert, but I see nothing here but present perfect tense. Maybe he/she is talking about a legislature or Parliament. "It's taken issues that apply to everybody (how about the 'federal funds rate' as set by the BoE) and it's used this convention to heighten those things."

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The point is now that, during the period covered by Sir Archibald's Despatch of 1–3–17, the Australia and New Zealand Troops well know that, with the exception of the 5th Mounted [Yeomanry] Brigade and some Yeomanry Companies of the I.C.C., they were absolutely the only troops engaged with the enemy on this front and yet they see that they have again got a very small portion indeed of the hundreds of Honours and Rewards (including mentions in Despatches) that have been granted. My Lists when commanding the A. & N.Z. Mounted Division, were modest ones under all the circumstances and in that perhaps I am partly to blame but, as you will see by attached list, a good many of my recommendations were cut out and in some cases those recommended for decorations were not even mentioned in Despatches. ” — Chauvel, letter to GHQ

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・She had seen that I would rather be stung to death than let others see my poverty. ・I stayed on the line, concerned that something was wrong. ・We have many systems of mirror neurons, with more being discovered as time goes on.

• 英文を訳してください

次の英文の、主語・動詞・訳を 教えてください   お願いします 1.People sing on the stage 2.Keiko and Sadao run in the ground 3.The baby cries on the bed 4.These books are interesting 5.She is beautiful 6.He is a teacher 7.I wsnt a cup of tea 8.I like Japaneese book 9.I have a lot of money 10.She plays the piano

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Sorry for not writing you. I was at risk of going to hospital, now i go for another check up. I hope i'll be okey... in short i have acetone breath from my belly... and that means something is very very wrong with my organism.. i have to take a diet.. if that acetone breath not go away than its ver horribly bad.. it can be diabetes .. or kidneys problems... it just my breath smell now... have to take a diet and wait what happens next. if acetone breath go away and dont come back im okey. but if not... there is a possability of ery horrible things for me diet, milk, tea and use 2-3 spoons of sugar. now that acetone breath is gone. now waiting what happens next. but ... i always look after my self... why did this happened to me... i get real diagnosis.. now just wait and see what happen after diet .. if dont get better than its seryous i just prefer to fight sicknnes my self.. medicine harms liver and other organs.. so if one medicine treats - other hurts i'll be okey i'm not afraid of dieing or anything... had many hard times... so this don't scare me... just makes me more and more angry. i feel no happynes any more. other people drink smoke and don't get this problems.. i always get problems always have to torture my self.. always be afraid of something i'm tired of this life you just don't understand.. i hate my life... i cant drink i cant smoke, i cant find a job, i have no money, no car i have nothing and you are very far away... how should i feel??? .. ;( no one askes me what wrong with me... never... its hard to take this.. alone! i have too many problems and now this health risk started... so whats next??? what else should go wrong for me? why life is so cruel to me.. what did i do wrong.. damn it