• 締切済み

【 至急 】高校2年 英語 教えてください。

高校2年 英語 について。 カッコに入る答えを教えてください。 1 In the next ten years, golf ( ) ( ) ( )more popular among young people. 今後10年でゴルフは若者の間でもっと人気になるだろう。 2 Our captain ( ) ( ) ( ) soccer in Brazil until he graduate from junior high school. 私たちのキャプテンは、中学卒業までブラジルでサッカーをしていた。 3 Maya ( ) ( ) ( ) for hours until she make better time. マヤは良いタイムを出すまで、何時間も泳いでいた。 4 Ryouma ( ) ( ) ( ) many math questions for weeks before he ( ) in the Mathematical Olympiad. リョウマは数学オリンピックに出場する前、何週間もたくさん数学の問題を解いていた。 5 Our hypothesis ( ) ( ) ( ) proved once we ( ) this experiment. この実験が終われば、私たちの仮説は証明されるだろう。 6 Mayu ( ) ( ) ( ) music until she ( ) from high school. マユは、高校を卒業するまで作曲をしていた。 7 They ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for an answer to the research question for a year ( ) ( ). 彼らは研究課題の答えを探して、来月で1年になる。 問題多いですが、よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

1 In the next ten years, golf (will have got )more popular among young people. 今後10年でゴルフは若者の間でもっと人気になるだろう。 2 Our captain (had been playing) soccer in Brazil until he graduate from junior high school. 私たちのキャプテンは、中学卒業までブラジルでサッカーをしていた。 3 Maya (had been swimming) for hours until she make better time. マヤは良いタイムを出すまで、何時間も泳いでいた。 4 Ryouma (had been answering) many math questions for weeks before he (participated) in the Mathematical Olympiad. リョウマは数学オリンピックに出場する前、何週間もたくさん数学の問題を解いていた。 5 Our hypothesis (will have been) proved once we (finish) this experiment. この実験が終われば、私たちの仮説は証明されるだろう。 6 Mayu (had been composing) music until she (graduated) from high school. マユは、高校を卒業するまで作曲をしていた。 7 They (will have been looking) for an answer to the research question for a year (next year). 彼らは研究課題の答えを探して、来月で1年になる。 過去完了、未来完了の練習ではあってもあまり現実的な英語ではありません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 中学と高校の教師の資格を英語で

「彼女は中学と高校の英語の教師の免許をもっている」は She has teacher's licenses in English for junior high and high school. でいいのですか。 for が自信ないんですがよろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。関係詞

1)The high school (where) my brother studies is far from our house. =The high school (at) (which) my brother studies is far from our house. 2)I'll never forget the day (when) I met her. =I'll never forget the day (in) (which) I met her. 3)This is the reason (why) I came to see you. =This is the reason (for) (which) I came to see you. 4)This is (how) he solved the problem. =This is (the) (way) he solved the problem. ()内の穴埋めです。 訂正・解説よろしくお願いします。

• 【超大至急!】動名詞の問題 高校英語 【添削】

★単文に書き換えよ。 (1)Satoru is afraid that she will be called on by his teacher →Satoru is afraid of her being called on by his teacher. (2)Every time I drink coffee,I can't sleep at night. →I can't drink coffee without (being able to sleep) at night. ★動名詞を用いて英訳せよ (3)彼はもっと早くに手紙を書かなかったことを申し訳なく思った →He was sorry for not having written a letter (earlier). (4)君は早起きに慣れるべきだ →You should (be) used to getting up early. (5)彼はリラックスするために音楽を聴いた。 →He listened to music for the purpose of relaxing. ★複文に書き換えよ (6)She didn't know the time for reveal the fact. →She didn't know the time when she (would reveal) the fact. ★動名詞を用いて書き換えよ (7)He worked hard for his family to live in comfort. →He worked hard with a view to be able to live his family in comfort. 過去にこちらで質問した問題もありますが、間違えているそうなので再度質問させていただきます。 空欄補充式問題ではありません。( )の中は間違いだと指摘された箇所または自分は不安に思っているところです。 どなたか回答お願いします・゜・(つД`)・゜・

• 中学英語の問題です。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れる (1) He can speak French well. He is a good ( ) of French. (2) He didn't have any place to live in. There was no place ( ) him ( ) live in. (3) This tea is hot that I can′t drink it. This tea is ( ) hot for me ( ) drink. (4) English is studied in Japan. ( ) ( ) English in Japan. (5) Her story was very interesting to me. I was ( ) ( ) in her story. (6) Our class has forty students. ( ) ( ) forty students in our class. (7) She bought him the book. She bought the book ( ) ( ) . (8) John became sick last month and he is still sick. John ( ) ( ) sick since last month. (9) Is this your hat? ls ( ) hat ( ) ? (10) I haven't heard from him for years. It has been years ( ) l heard from him last.

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason

• 英語の問題

1[ ]の動詞を適当な形に直して( )にいれなさい。 1.If I ( ) rich,I would buy the bicycle made in France.[be] 2.If I ( ) a driver's license,I could get to the airport in time.[have] 3.If he ( ) at the party,I would have taken a picture with him.[be] 4.If she ( ) me,I could have gone shopping in Shibuya with them.[call] 2各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1. a)I don't have a piano, so I can't practice every day. b)If ( ) a piano,I ( )( ) every day. 2. a)As he doesn't drive carefully,I won't ride in his car. b)If he ( ) carefully,I ( )( ) in his car. 3. a)I wasn't with her at that time,so I couldn't help her. b)If I ( )( ) with her at that time,( )( )( ) her. 4. a)Because I told him the truph,he got angry. b)If ( )( ) him the truth,he ( )( )( ) angry. 5. a)I didn't prepare for the test,so I can't answer this question. b)If I ( )( ) for the test,I ( ) answer this question. どうしてそういう答えになるのかも 簡単に教えてくださると嬉しいです(^-^)

• 英語を勉強しています。

洋書を読み始めました。ハリーポッターです。 He was in a very good mood until lunch-time, when he thought he'd stretch his legs and walk across the road to buy himself a bun from the baker's opposite. 最後の opposite の品詞は何になりますか?向かいにある、反対側にあるパン屋から、と意味は分かるのですが、品詞がわかりません。教えてください。

• 英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。

英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。 (  )内から最も適切な語(句)を選んでください。 (1)He has been working(1.till,2.before,3.since)he finished school. (2)Strike(1.after,2.while,3.till)the iron is hot. (3)We were just about to go out,(1.since,2.when,3.before)it began to rain. (4)He did not come(1.before,2.since,3.until)the meeting was half over. (5)Tom cleans his teeth(1.before,2.until,3.by the time)he goes to bed. (6)Hardly had he arrived(1.that,2.when,3.after)he started complaining. (7)(1.Since,2.Until,3.Once)you begin, you must continue. (8)(1.For,2.If,3.Because)it was too cold, we didn’t stay outside long. (9)(1.Though,2.Before,3.Since)you can’t answer the question, we had better ask someone else. (10)(1.In case,2.Such that,3.Now)he is over sixty, he is going to retire. (11)He took a taxi(1.so that,2.such that,3.for fear that)he wouldn’t late for the meeting. (12)I’ll take an umbrella(1.so that,2.in order that,3.in case)it rains. (13)They are(1.so,2.such,3.too)good friends that they share all they have. (14)You won’t be in time(1.so long as,2.unless,3.though)you start at once. (15)You may stay here(1.as far as,2.as soon as,3.as long as)you keep quiet. (16)(1.But,2.As,3.Though)his left leg was broken, he went on walking. (17)Child(1.but,2.as,3.Even,4.if)he is, he can answer the question. (18)One group of children was quiet, (1.according as,2.while,3.as though)the second group was very noisy. (19)She became more and more beautiful(1.when,2.as,3.after)she grew up. (20)(1.Either,2.Even if,3.Whether)you like it or not, you’ll have to do it.

• 下の英語を日本語に訳してください。

1. Neither Sue nor I could answer the question. 2. Can I have another piece of cake? 3. I can’t find the keys. 4. This a quiet place to read. 5. His face was wet sweat. 6. He was presented with a medal. 7. We collected samples of water from fifteen different rivers. 8. I have some plants in my room. 9. Apples are my favorite fruit. 10. The floor is made of wood. 11. The leaves have turned red. 12. There are many pretty flowers in the garden. 13. He has just started kindergarten. 14. There are three elementary schools in this town. 15. My father teaches English at the junior high school. 16. I went to a senior high school for boys. 17. After college, he became a high school teacher よろしくお願いします。.

• 英語の問題で困っています。

Q次の英文のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選びなさい。また、なぜまちがっているのか教えていただけたら幸いです。 1.Turning to the right, you will see a very old building was built in 1785. (1)Turning to (2)the right (3)will see a very old (4)was built in 1785. 2.Most of the people attended the recent seminar on effective teaching were high school teachers. (1)Most of the people (2)attended (3)on effective teaching   (4)were high school teachers. 3.There are many things those we would throw away, if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. (1)those we would throw   (2)away, if we   (3)were not afraid that others   (4)might pick them up. 4.The days have long gone how we fed our families from our own gardens. (1)The days   (2)have long gone   (3)how we fed our families   (4)from our own gardens