国立大学合格発表!昨年の失敗を跳ね返し、B大学に合格したF君の物語

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 3月8日、国立大学の合格発表がありました。昨年、国内最難関と言われるA大学の受験に失敗したF君。しかし、彼の家庭の経済的な理由から、今年は少しランクの下がるB大学を受験し、合格することができました。どちらも日本でもトップクラスの大学であり、彼の達成感は大きいでしょう。
  • On March 8, there was an announcement of entrance examination results for national universities. Last year, my friend A, who tried to enter the most difficult university in Japan, A University, failed. However, due to his family's financial situation, he decided to take the entrance exam for B University, which is slightly easier to get into than A University, and he succeeded. Both universities are considered top-class in Japan, so he must be feeling a great sense of achievement.
  • On March 8, the results of the entrance examinations for national universities were announced. F, who attempted to enter A University, which is known as the most difficult university in Japan, last year, failed. Due to his family's economic situation, he could not afford to fail again, so he decided to take the entrance exam for B University, which is slightly lower in rank. Fortunately, he was able to pass the exam. Both A and B are top-class universities in Japan. F must be enjoying a great sense of accomplishment now.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和文英訳です。添削を宜しくお願い致します

1.3月8日に国立大学の合格発表があった On March 8, there was an announcement of entrance examination of national university. 2.F君は昨年国内最難関と言われるA大学を受験したが失敗した Last year, my friend A failed the entrance examination of A university which is often referred to as the highest level university in Japan. 時世の一致で、isよりもwasかな? 3.彼の家は経済的に二浪を許す余裕はなかった His family could not afford to give him second failure. 4.それで今年は少しランクの下がるB大学を受験し、合格する事ができた So, this year, he take an entrance exam to B university which is referred to as slightly easier for entrance compared to A university. low level では失礼ですよね 5.いずれにしろ、AもBも日本ではトップクラスの大学だ Anyway, both A&B are top class universities in Japan. 6.たぶん彼は今達成感に浸っている事だろう Probably, I suppose he is now immersed himself in a sense of achievement. 以上です。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。「合格」の発表ですから。  On March 8, the names of those who passed the entrance examination of national university were announced.  On March 8, national universities in Japan announced the names of those who passed the entrance examinations. On March 8, national universities in Japan announced the names of those who are to be admitted in April. とも。 2。お友達はFさんでしたね。A 大学は、University A とする方が誤解が少ないかもしれません。 4。過去ですから take よりも took がいいと思います。B大学は、University B。 とする。 5。ランク付けを重視しない英語圏では、意味不明になるかもしれません。  あとは通じると思います。

myeigo4649
質問者

お礼

>1。「合格」の発表ですから。 そうでした。「~がある」と言えば反射的に「There is~」。どうしても日本語的な発想から抜けられません。 >4。過去ですから took ケアレスミスでした 早速の回答、有り難うございました。「ベストアンサー」にしたいのですが、生憎回答が一つなので …。今後とも宜しくお願い致します。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いいたします。替え玉

1「その母親は娘の代わりにA大学を受験して合格したが、そのあと、それが発覚して入学を取り消された(A大学は入学を取り消した。 )」 2「彼は友達に運転免許の替え玉受験をさせて免許を取得した。そのあと替え玉受験が発覚して免許を取り消され逮捕された。」 1.「The mother took an entrance examination for University A in place of her daughter and passed it. Then, it was found out, and the entrance to school was canceled./University A canceled her entrance to school.」 2.「He let his friend do a substitute examination of a driver's license and acquired it. After that/Then, the substitute examination was found out, and the driver’s license was canceled and then he ware arrested. 」 また、「発覚する」をdiscoveredやcame to lightに置き換えることは可能でしょうか?またproxyという単語が代理人(替え玉になる人物)として使うならhave/let his freind take an entrance exam for A university as ~のような形で用いるべきでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和文英訳添削のお願い

大学入試対策の和文英訳問題の添削のお願いです。 長文となってしまいますが、お力をお貸し頂ければと思います。 問題 以下のA,Bの文章を英訳せよ。 A アメリカの大学に来てもう2年になるけど英語を話すのはまだまだ自信がない。とくに学生仲間といっしょのときは苦労する。問題はスピードなんだ。すぐにわからなくなってしまう。 B 遠慮なく聞き返せばいいんだよ。聞き返しの決まり文句が色々あるんだから、それを使って話せばいい。 A あんまり聞き返すと迷惑じゃないか、と思ってね。 B それは場合によるさ。君が一生懸命会話に参加しようとするのを彼らが評価すれば、辛抱強く付き合ってくれるよ。ただ聞いているのではなくこちらから話題をふるようにしたらいい。 以下、私の回答です。 A I have been studying at the university in the U.S. for two years, but I still have no confidence in speaking English. I struggle with English especially when I am talking with my college friends. The problem is their talking speed, which is too fast for me. It makes me unable to follonw them soon. B You can ask them what they said again without reserve. There are many set phrases to ask again, so it is good for you to use them. A I think it bother them to ask again and again. (I feel uneasy about if it bother them to ask again and again.) B That depends. If they appreciate that you are trying hard to join in the conversation, they will patiently listen to you. And you should sometiomes give them conversation topics, rather than just listening. まだまだ勉強不足なので、明らかな間違いなどはご指摘して頂けるとありがたいです。 また、もっと適切な表現がある場合は教えていただけると嬉しいです。 そのほか気づいたことは何でも教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和文英訳の添削

ある機器の試験の項目の表作成をしています。 英文の添削をお願いします。 判定方法:評価点が、判定基準の1.33以下であれば、適合とする Evaluation method: when the evaluation point is less than 1.33 which is the standards, it is considered to be met the requirement. A溶液とB溶液を混ぜたものを、試験液とする。 The mixture of A solution and B solution is considered to be a test solution としたら、considerはおかしいと部署の 方に注意をされたのですが、他にどう書いたら良いでしょうか? 2つの文ともに~とする=見なすととって、訳しているのですが、 なかなか良い単語がでてきません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和文英訳です。添削を宜しくお願い致します

1.最近、認知症に関する話題が多い Recently, there are many topics on dementia. 2.3月初旬、最も関心を集めたのはのは、列車事故に関する最高裁判所の判断である Early in this March, one of most drawing attention from people was Top Court judgement on rail way accident. 3.約10年前、愛知県に住む認知症の男性が列車にはねられて死亡した Almost 10 years ago, an Aichi Prefecture man was hit and killed by a train. He was suffering from dementia when he killed by a train. 4.事故の為に、JR東海に損害が生じ、約720万円の損害賠償を遺族に求めた Due to accident, railway company suffered about 7million yen. So company demanded his wife and eldest son the suffered money. 5.しかし、最高裁が請求を棄却した The Supreme Court rejected the demand. 6.今回のケースでは、この男性の妻も高齢者で、息子は同居していなかったからである In this particular case, his wife was also elderly and his son was not living with him. 7.この最高裁判決は、認知症高齢者を介護する家族らの不安を和らげた This judgment made many families who take care of elderly patients suffering from dementia lessen their worry. 8.しかし損害に対し、だれが責任を負うのかは明らかでない But it is not clear who should bear the responsibility for an accident. 9.現在日本には520万人の認知症高齢者がいる The number of elderly dementia patients is now total 5.2 million. 10.2025年には推計700万人に増加する It is expected to increase to 7 million by 2025. 11.今回のような事故が頻発する恐れがある Accidents similar may occur frequently in the future. 12. だれが損害賠償金をはらうのか  新しい保険制度が望まれる Who should pay the suffered money for an accident. New insurance systems is anxious to come out. 以上、宜しくお願い致します。

• エッセーの添削おねがいします。

文法だけでなくここはこう言ったほうがいいんじゃない?みたいなのもありました、どうぞ教えてください。 Education System of Two Countries It is the common objective of educational system in any countries to foster its citizens to become productive members of its society. Every country has its own education system. Two countries United States and Japan have also their own education systems. After World War II, the Japanese education system was built based on American's education system, so the education system in the United States and Japan have a lot in common fundamentally. American and Japanese educational principle is similar; however, the entrance processes are quite different. At first glance, pursuing university education of American and Japanese universities appears to be straightforward. The basic system seems to be identical. Both countries have two-year university, four-year university and technical school. Students enter college after they have graduated from high school, or simply demonstrate their ability to get higher education. Students can take any classes that they wish to take and they are free to devote most of their time to education. Both countries put from 6 years to 15 years old children under an obligation to be taken education. Even though American and Japanese university basic system seems to be identical, the entrance processes are vary significantly. In America, compared with Japanese university, it is easy to enter university. Students do not have to take the admission examination for entrance, but all students need is just submit the required documents like high school transcript. So students need to get good grade in high school. When students enter university, they are not required the good academic skills. However, it is difficult to get units and graduate from university, because they have to show their good skills in the class, so not a few students who can’t get the units and it take much time to graduate. In short, students who want to enter American university need to study hard after entering university. On the other hand, at Japanese university, it is difficult to enter university. Students have to take admission examination instead of submitting the required documents to enter. For Japanese universities, it differs from American universities in that you need to take an entrance exam for the specific university. If you pass the exam then your high school grades don’t matter at all. In short, contrary to American university, students who wish to enter Japanese university need to study hard before entering university. To conclude, while basically, American and Japanese education system are similar, the entrance processes to enter university are poles apart.

• 和文英訳です。添削を宜しくお願い致します

8月31日、札幌で中学生の英語弁論大会が開催された。 August 31, English speech contest of Junior High school was held in Sapporo. 参加した中学校は17校で、各校から二名の代表がスピーチした。 The junior high schools which participated in the competition were 17 and two representatives gave a speech from each school. 孫がスピーチするのを知って、家内と一緒に観にいった。 My wife and I went to public hall for support as we knew our grand sun would have speech. 観客は大部分が中学生徒たちであり、父兄の観客は非常に少なかった。 The audience were mainly junior high school students and parents and grandparents were very few. 孫のスピーチタイトルは「世界平和への架け橋」だった。 The speech title of my grandson was ”A bridge to the world peace”. 4分近くのスピーチを途切れる事無く、見事に成し遂げた。 He achieved the speech fluently for nearly four minutes. しかし、他の演説も皆流暢だった。 But not only my grandson, almost all speaker accomplished fluently. その上、ネイティブに近い発音でスピーチする生徒が多かった。 There were many students who gave a speech by the pronunciation that was near to a native. 話の内容から判断して、何人かは海外居住の経験がある様だった。 Judging from the contents of their speech, it seems that some of them had experience staying abroad. 34名がスピーチしたが、29名が三年生で残り5名は二年生である。 The total of speaker was 34 students and 29 were 3rd grade at junior night school. The rest 5 was 2nd grade. 孫は入賞できなかったが、まだ二年生である。 My grandson couldn’t get the winning prize. But he is now 2nd grade. 来年の弁論大会にもぜひ参加して貰いたいものである。 I want him to participate in a speech contest of the next year by all means. 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 大学入試の和文英訳の添削をお願いします。

(問)15歳になるまでにはすでに広範な書物になじんでいたので、少年は大学の図書館員になろうと固く意を固めていた。 (私の解答)The boy has determined to work in the library of the colledge because he had read variety of books before 15years old. (模範解答)The boy was firmly determined to be a university librarian because he had already read widely by the age of fifteen. 模範解答とかなり違いますが・・・文法的に明らかにおかしいところ、不自然なところなどございましたらご指摘いただきたいです。 また、解答者様の主観で構いませんので、10点満点だとして私の解答だと何割ぐらい取れるか教えて頂けると嬉しいですm(__)m だいたいでいいので、よろしくお願いします!

• 英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願い致します。

英語初心者です。和文英訳してみました。添削を宜しくお願い致します。 1.昨日友人と英会話教室でのフリートーキングの話をした。 Yesterday, I talked about the free talking in English conversation class with a friend. 2.彼は札幌の英会話教室に行っている He is going to an English conversation class in Sapporo. 3.彼の英会話の先生はイギリス人で、英会話講師派遣の団体に属している。 His teacher came from England and belongs to the group of English conversation lecturer dispatch. 4.その団体の教育方針として、トピックスに旅行の話を禁じているそうである。 As an education policy of the group, they prohibit the story of the trip in free talking topics. 5.何故かと言うと、旅行の話は同じ質問、同じ答えになるからである Because the story of the trip tends to produce the same question, the same answer. 6.例えば、食事、天候、土産、日程などである。 For example, they are meals, weather, souvenir, schedule and so on. 7.彼はトピックの選定の為、毎日新聞をチェックするそうだ。 According to his explanation, he checks a newspaper for the choice of the topic almost every day. 8.彼は永六輔の死亡記事を読んで次の話題に決めた。 He read Rokusuke Ei obituary in the newspaper and decided on the next topic. 9.「上を向いて歩こう」がアメリカで大ヒットした事を思い出したからだ。 This is because it remembered that music “Let’s walk looking upward” made a big hit in the United States. 10.彼のスピーチの後、クラス仲間が永六輔について色々聞いた。 After his topics ended, his classmate asked him more detail on Ei. 11.彼は永六輔のファンではなかったので、何も答える事ができなかった。 But he could not answer anything because he was not Ei fan. 12.ファンでもないのに話題にしたと、クラスメートに非難されたそうだ It seemed to be blamed that he had a topic though he was not a fan of Ei by a classmate. 13.我々のクラスはトピックに制限がなく、幸せである For our class member, there is no limit in topic. It seems we are lucky. 以上です。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 和文英訳を直してしてください

【■和文英訳を直してしてください■】わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいします 難しくてこまってます。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。 tk p35r7p39r8 ■問題和文 A)世界には、生きていくのに十分な食物さえ買うことができずに、飢えのため死ぬ人々が何百人もいます。 B) 今日、eメールは便利なコミュニケーションの手段として多くの人々に定着しつつある。 (比較的速く届くばかりでなく、)電話のように相手の都合が悪いときに相手のじゃまをすることがない。 ■わたしの英訳 A)There are millions people who can not even buy enough amount of food to live and die of poverty in world. B)Today ,e-mail is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does when it is inconvinient for him to take phone . ■特にわからないこと B) ・Todayでもいいですか ・is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. でもいいですか ・It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does でもいいですか ・when it is inconvenient for him to take phone でもいいですか 模範解答例: A)There are millions of people in the world who cannot even buy enough food to live and die of hunger . B)These days ,e-mail is becoming more and more common as a useful way of communication. Unlike the telephone (the phone) ,it does not annoy someone you write to even when he or she is busy.(even when it is inconvenient for~)