• 締切済み

アフガニスタンの言葉を教えてください。

3月下旬に子供のランドセルをアフガニスタンに送る予定です。 アフガニスタンの子供に使ってもらうためです。 ランドセルの中に文具と手紙を入れる予定です。 アフガニスタンの言葉はペルシャ語でしょうか? To my friend From your Japanese friend とつけたいです。(コピーをして貼り付けます) 他にいいメッセージがあれば教えてください。 アフガニスタンの言葉を教えてください。

• 中東
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

アフガニスタンの公用語はダリー語(ペルシア語)とパシュトー語です。 多民族国家なのでその他にもいくつか言語がありますが、一般的にはダリー語(ペルシア語)で書いておけばまず問題ないかと思われます。 ペルシア語での記載はGoogle翻訳を参考にされると良いでしょう。 参考 https://translate.google.com/?tl=fa (この回答欄にペルシア語の回答を書くのはとても難しい(笑)ので・・・) 以上、ご参考まで。

hiromone
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 日本語、英語で入れてみて同じ(同じかどうかも見分けるのが難しいですね。)だったのでそれを貼り付けようと思います。 でも、長い文章になると変な文章になるので挨拶だけにしておきます。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語で「あなたの友達より(手紙の署名)」は何と言いますか。

英語で「あなたの友達より(手紙の署名)」は何と言いますか。 From your friend以外で、良い感じの言葉があったら教えてください。

• I will ask my friend who

I will ask my friend who is command of French to translate japanese into French . フランス語の上手な友人にその手紙を訳してくれるよう頼むつもりです。 この英作文は手紙の単語を抜いたのですが それではやはりダメですか?

• 翻訳

下記の日本語を翻訳してみました。 ビジネスプランを提案するため、御社の日本支社を仲介して交渉したいと思っています。 御社側から日本支社へ指示していただきたいのでよろしくお願いします。 下記の英文で相手に通じるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 It wants to mediate your company (Japanese branch) to propose the business plan and to negotiate. My best regards because I would like you to direct it from your company to Japanese branch.

• 間に入る言葉教えてください。

間に入る言葉教えてください。 1. Arnold has an incredible ______________ for a man his age. 2. Her new novel has received _____________criticism from the media. 3. One __________ of Japanese university students is that they do not take studies seriously. 4. At long last, the sun ______________ from behind clouds. 5. His behavior toward her clear ____________ sexual harassment. 6. Eva’s behavior is a clear _______________ against your control. 7. You need to ________________ your approach according to who you are dealing with. 8. The students ware outraged to find our that they had been without their knowledge. *alter *constitute *physique *harsh *rebellion *stereotype *manipulate *emerge

• 英文を日本語に訳してくれませんか?

smile from your lips and with your eyes those smile came from heart..whatta nice smile likes diamonds that shines brightly and lights with each direction..hehehe..glad to have a friends likely most in diamonds..my treasure. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してほしいです。英文

ヤフーオークションに出品している商品に 以下のような質問が寄せられました。 何となくはわかるのですが 訳していただけないでしょうか。 I'm Mrs Bxxx Dxxxx from United Kingdom.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $3,000:USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (XXXXXXXXXXgmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 日本語の表現について教えてください。

I am writing a blog post in Japanese to share with my Japanese friends my secret recipe . I want to write something like "I am going to share my secret recipe with you." Can I say in Japanese "自分の秘方をみなさんにシェアです。"?If not, how can I say?

• 翻訳お願いします。

Hey my friend, Just wanted to give you an Update. Iam still waiting on your parts to come in to start the build. Iam hope next week the will get to me. I will keep you updated my friend.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.