質問内容の要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問内容についての要約文1
  • 質問内容についての要約文2
  • 質問内容についての要約文3
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率51% (15/29)
回答No.1

hello 友達(こんいちは)、 メールありがとう。早速メールくれて嬉しい。支払いするために、あなたの銀行詳細を自分の銀行に送ったことをあなたに知らせたい。できるだけ早く支払いするために、私の銀行があなたに“支払い承認ご連絡”を送ってもらった。 商品(もの)の画像はもう一回送ってもらいたい。 返事待ってます。ありがとう~

関連するQ&A

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 訳してください。

Hello, Thanks for your mail,i am glad to hear from you so soon. I will like you to send the item to my son in Nigeria and i will also like you to send me your bank data for immediate payment Via bank to bank transfer . So these are the information needed for the transfer to be done ok. Account Holders Name : Account Number : Bank Name and Address : Email Address : Item Name : Item Cost+shipment cost Vai EMS $2,000:00USDollar However these is my son shipment address below. Name : Oloba ***** Address :***** City : Ibadan State : Oyo State Zip code : +23402 Country : Nigeria Phone Number : +***** So send me these informations as soon as you can so that i will go and make the transfer ok. Thanks.

• 翻訳

カナダから質問が来ているのですが、どなたか翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? Hello. I am Mr Bently Lihra from Canada i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my son as a birthday gift so i will like to offer you $2,000:00dollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST and i will like you to reply me back to (bentlylihra@hotmail.com)so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information for the payment of money BANK NAME AND ADDRESS ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER & Email Address Thanks.

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• これはどういう意味ですか?断りたいのですが

ヤフオクの質問なのですが、これはどういう意味ですか? ロボットのような定型文ですが 断りたいのですが Hello, Am Mr.david ben from Canada, my son just travelled to in West Africa (Nigeria) and i will like to buy your item, and i will be paying you 4000USD for 2 UNIT of your items + shipment via EMS SPEED POST to my son in Nigeria And i will like to Know How many of this items you have for sell Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account) and also if you have any other items for sell, So kindly email me back to this email below: davidben505050@yahoo.com so i look forward to your reply back soon Thanks.

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います

翻訳お願いします。英→日です。お金の送金について聞いているかと思います。宜しくお願いします。 i added funds to my paypal account from my bank account as soon as the money transfer i will send the payment i just wanted to inform you what was going on to insure you of my payment I am sorry for the delay this is my first time using paypal if you have any questions just email me

• オークションへの問い合わせ

私が出品してるオークションに英語のメールがきました。 英語に強く無いので翻訳サイトで訳しましたが、なんだか怪しい様な気がします。 英文では銀行の口座番号を教える様に書かれてますが、このメールを信じて商品を送り口座番号を教えても良いのでしょうか? 口座番号を悪用されないでしょうか? なにか知ってる人がいれば教えて下さい。 Hello Seller. I came across your item on this auction. i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria. and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. i will offer you $1200.00 CAD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. so i will need to send the fund to you.Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. you can E-mail me to my E-mail (shy4907@yahoo.ca) . Thanks  

• オークションで英語の質問が届きました。

オークションで英語の質問が届きました。 オークションで英語の質問が届きました。しかも同日に2通もです。 英語ができないので翻訳サイトを利用しても、内容もよくわかりませんし、 メールアドレスがあるようなので、回答して公開してはいけないですよね? かといって質問してくださったのに、無視をしてよいものなのでしょうか? ヤフーから、直接取引は警戒しろとのことなので、2通も来るとおかしい。新手の詐欺なのかとも思いました。 オークションと英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願い致します。 「Hello.I am Humphrey Williams from United State i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my brother-in-law in Nigeria as a house warming gift so i will like to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST JAPAN and i will like you to reply me back to (~@hotmail.com) so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information or PayPal for the payment of money to your account BANK NAME AND ADDRESS, ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER. Thanks. 」 「I'm Mr Ambrose William Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (~@gmail.com Or ~@hotmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks 」

• オークションに出品したらこの様な質問が二通送られてきましたが、意味が判らないので教えてください 詐欺でしょうか?

Dear Seller, Im Mrs Hanna From Holland presently in Canada.Im highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my son in Nigeria as a Birthday gift.I will offer you $1,200.00Usd the price for this item + shipping through EMS each,and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale.Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via (hanna.james@hotmail.com) Thanks

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

専門家に質問してみよう