ビジネスプラン提案のための日本支社との交渉

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 御社の日本支社を仲介して、ビジネスプランの提案と交渉を行いたいと考えています。
  • 御社から日本支社への指示をお願いします。
  • 以下の英文は相手に通じるでしょうか?御社から日本支社に直接指示していただきたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳

下記の日本語を翻訳してみました。 ビジネスプランを提案するため、御社の日本支社を仲介して交渉したいと思っています。 御社側から日本支社へ指示していただきたいのでよろしくお願いします。 下記の英文で相手に通じるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 It wants to mediate your company (Japanese branch) to propose the business plan and to negotiate. My best regards because I would like you to direct it from your company to Japanese branch.

• zekusu
  • お礼率64% (122/190)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.2

日本文で、相手先に「指示して」という、やや命令チックな言葉がひっかります。また、英文はちょっと通じないですね。 言いたいことは「御社の日本支社でプレゼンしたいのですが可能ですか?」と言う単純なことだと思います。OKならその後の段取りをまたつめればよいと思います。 簡単に英訳すると We would like to demonstrate our business plan for you. Could you tell me it would be possible to do it in your Japanese office. We look forward to hearing from you. とかです。

zekusu
質問者

お礼

ありがとう御座います。 早々相手に返信いたしました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

機械翻訳されたものと思いますが、 翻訳された結果を和文に戻してみました。 これで通じると判断されるのならどうぞお使いください。 英文に戻した結果 「それは、ビジネスプランを提案して、交渉するために、あなたの会社(日本支社)を調停したがっています。 私が、あなたの会社から日本支社までそれを指示して欲しいと思うので、私のベストは見なします。」

関連するQ&A

• 特許に関する翻訳をお願いいたします。

It came to our attention, that your company is bringing the product"当社の製品名"to maker in Japan. We want to make you aware of our two Japanese Patents; 特許番号が掲載 copies of which you please find enclosed to this letter. Since both patents cover said product of yours, we except your responce by September 30, 2011 at the latest answering the question as to why you think that these patents are not relevant for your company. 特許侵害しているとまで断定して言ってきているのでしょうか?

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 日本語に翻訳してくれていただけませんが

I have passed the interview of NEC internship and will begin the job in 8.22. So I cannot take your(company) internship and feel realy sorry. That it, I want to refuse the offer and what to say is the most polite way?(In Japanese) Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 For example, if the electric company represented a bill as bits instead of a printed sheet of paper, it could send it to you as email so that it would reach you within minutes, instead of in the mail after many days. If you could pay your bills using bits in email, you could program your computer to pay your bills automatically when they became due. If everyone were to use computer networks to pay their bills, we would no longer need to cut down millions of trees for bills, envelopes, and stamps! It would also make life easier for the electric company, the bank, and you. 翻訳お願いします。

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削 取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本語 彼女達に支払われる下記の金額は彼女達用に作成した個別契約書に記載しております。 あなたに添付した契約書は御社用の契約書となっており、金額は御社に請求する金額を記載しております。 6月最終週に就業開始の田中の給料については(7月にまとめて支払うとのことですが)社内にて確認します。 英文 The following amounts paid to them are stated in the individual agreement prepared for them. The contract attached to you is a contract for your company and the amount shows the marked up amount to claim to your company. About Tanaka 's salary in June (it is said to be summarized in July) I will confirm it inside the company.

• 翻訳お願いします(英語→日本語)

申し訳ございませんが 翻訳お願いします。 Hello: Your notes will help the company's booking sheet on the Japanese tourists Be sure to help you keep the seat You can return to the company's reply to a single print reservation down, produce a single appointment to the company's staff when booking travel tickets do confirm the date, thank you!

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが...。 翻訳していただけませんか?お願いします!  件名:We are interested in your products  本文: Dear Sir/Madam, We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company. Please kindly send us your latest catalog. Also, inform us about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or F.O.B, and payment terms warranty. Please contact us via: Email: ( blue-diamond-mercha***☆live.com ) Your early reply will be highly appreciated. Regards, Dr. Rowland Purchasing Manager.  ちなみに、送信先はgmail.comでした。

• この意味、わかりますか?(フランス人の友達からの英文です)

すみません、フランスの友達とメールしているのですが、下記のような英文を送ってきました。何となく意味はわかるのですが、このニュースが何についてのことかわかりません。下記のことについて、どなたかご存知ではないでしょうか?教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 On TV recently I saw that there was trouble with a japanese company in France. The mayor of a town was not agree with the Japanese company politics and stop to eat for 30 days! Then the Japanese company changed her politics, but they were very angry, and say France is not a good country to make business... I'm really sad about it, probably the Mayor didn't do the good choice... Did you heard about it on Japanese news?

• レジュメ用の英語表現を教えてください。

下記3つの業務内容に関する表現は意図する日本語と一致しているでしょうか? (1)Business to Business Sales for Drugstore(薬局への営業) (2)Marketing of the own company products(自社商品のマーケティング) (3)Designing the business plan(事業計画の策定)

• 翻訳お願いします!!困っています・・・

Due to the Privacy Act, we now have to obtain your authority, use to fax to former employers, authorising them to disclose to us your dates of service, position title and eligibility for re-hire. If you wish for us to proceed with your application, we will need to obtain your authority to contact two referees. It is your responsibility to ensure that they still work at the numbers given and easily contactable. Fax and /or email essential for overseas referees. If you do not have the fax number or email, please take this form home with you and call your referee and obtain the numbers etc. or provide an original, signed written reference on company letterhead. 以上です。とても困っていますので、どうかよろしくお願いします…。