• ベストアンサー

和訳希望

When you realize your crush is 36. My life is a lie. But who cares I'm gunna marry them.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「36才のあなたはときめきを感じる。 私の人生はごまかしだ。 しかし、私がそれらと結婚しようとするのを誰が気にするでしょう。」 背景が無いと訳すのに無理がある文です。最初のセンテンスは現在系になっているのである事実を語るというよりは、状態を語っていると思います。crushは「ときめき」「恋心」と思いますが、誰に対するなのか一般的なことなのかヒントがありません。最後のセンテンスでgunnaはgonna=going to のかなり崩れたスラングと思います。marry themと言った時に複数の人と結婚するわけがないので、”そう言うタイプの人たちの一人”と訳すべきか人ではなく”あること、もの”と訳すべきかわかりませんでしたが、ここでは”もの”ととらえました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。 crush が、下記の名詞7の「惚れ込んだ人」という意味だとしますと http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=crush  第一行は   When you realize your crush is 36. 「貴方が惚れ込んだ人が36だと気がついた時」  みたいな意味でピリオドで終わっていますが、文の断片です。 2。第2行  My life is a lie. 「私の人生は噓だ」 3。第3行  But who cares I'm gunna marry them. 「でもかまわない私は彼らと結婚するのではない」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します;

You were wrong to believe me.I didn't love you. Then I was wrong. Give your life to God. You mustn't mix with men or be the mother of their children. Men lie. Believe none of us. Give your life to Gnd and work for the Church. Where's your father? At home,my Lord. Look him in. Then no one will see how stupid he is Goodbye. Oh,help him,dear,sweet Heaven!Go to a church!Go now! Or if you have to marry, marry a stupi man. Wise men understand too well how women can lie to them.To the churchーgo now! Please,God,make him well! お願い致します

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 和訳お願いします!

do you have a brother by any chance? because your surname is just like my crush!~ 私の本名にびっくりしたみたいで、なぜ?と聞くとこう返ってきました。 だいたいわかるのですがchanceやcrushがあってこんがらがっています。 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 変なところがありましたら、ご指摘くださるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Virgos are discrete and trustworthy, not always virginal, but your love is pure and unconditional You keep peoples private secrets. Fantasy and wishful thinking colour your thoughts When you love, you love obsessively and cannot let go of the dream, you are mesmerized by him. There will be at least one great love who will leave an indelible mark on your soul, that colours your life ever after You have the ability to pursue one person, one important man for ever. Standing on the edges of your lovers life. Love will sometimes be unrequited,. Sometimes mutual but still a thing of the night and shadows, hard to materialize into anything substantial and solid. You will spend a long time waiting, but you’ll arrive at the longed for destination in love, even though it may take time to get there..

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 I found Shishmaref on a map, and decided to write to the head of the village. So, with my English dictionary by my side, I wrote my first English letter. " My name is Hoshino Michiko. I'm a Japanese student. After seeing a picture of Shishmaref, I became very interested in your villsge life. I would like to visit, but I do not know anyone. I'm willing to work. Con you introduce me to someone who will let me stay with them? I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon." I addressed it,"The Mayou, Shishmaref, Alaska." About six monter, I received reply from one of the villagers. "Sorry for the delay. June and July are the months when we go hunting, so you should some then・・・・  When you know the day, let us know. You can stay with my family. "Suddenly Alaska was in the palm of my hand.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半部分ですので、内容が割れていると思います。 よろしくお願いします。 You have Libra, an Autumn sign on the ascendant. Your future partner will have Memorable striking looks., in addition to all the things I have already told you. He is well dressed. In the course of this relationship you will find that your complexion becomes finer and more delicate, more polished and but a little more oily, oily exudations in the folds round the eyes and nose, small blocked pores m. Cold chills on the kidney. Head aches. You will be sensitive to winter and cold places cold days when the air is sharp and painfull and you breath seems like a vapor, but he will warm your life.

• この和訳でいいでしょうか?

よろしくお願いします。 ある雑誌に載っていた米女優のインタビューです。 この和訳でいいでしょうか、誤っている部分を教えてください。 I once had a boob job but I took them out because it felt like a lie. I tried Buxton but you can't do Shakespeare if you can move your face. 私、前に豊胸手術したけどもとにもどしたの、 なんか嘘ぽっくて。 (私)胸があるように見せたけど、皆によい演技だと 振り向かせることはできないわ。

• さらっと和訳をお願いします。さらっとでOK

I dont say you did not make an effort but the quality overall is much less than i expected. Of course i am not placing my order with you, but i would like to know if you will take it back, since i rarely use sub quality items and unfortunately your pen is one of them. Please give me your address so i can sendit back for full refund.

• 和訳希望。お願い致します。

I always hated growing up heavier... Hearing people say that I shouldn't eat this or that because they could see I've gained weight... Or being happy with yourself when you look into the mirror but turning around seeing people not like you for your physical appearance, watching them turn away because of your love handles and round face...