• ベストアンサー

次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Maybe I could fix things I regret or be able to live out my life to its fullest Does ○○(人の名前) want a time machine? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1451/3790)
回答No.2

Maybe I could fix things I regret or be able to live out my life to its fullest 恐らく私は 残念に思う物事の全てを直す(修復)する事ができただろう、そうすれば私の人生を豊かなものにして終えることができたかもしれない。 Does ○○(人の名前) want a time machine? ○○はタイムマシンを欲しがっていますか?

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

後悔していることを何とかうまく丸めることが出来たかもしれないし、私の一生を贅沢三昧に過ごすことが出来るかもしれない。  〇〇はタイムマシーンが欲しいのですか?

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I might want to try Feung Sui,maybe it can help with my nightmares.You know ○○(人の名前) maybe there is a chance that you could play baseball, life has a crazy way of surprising us! Who knows? May I ask you another question? よろしくお願いします。それからこの英文って文法的に少しおかしいですか?教えてください。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の日本語を英文に訳してください。お願いします。 My facebook page is not private. It is public. Maybe you can send email or some kind of message to those fans who want to see it? You could also make it part of the video, yes. It doesn't matter how - I just want every fan to see it somehow.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの商品購入について返答が着ました。よくわかりません、翻訳お願いします。 oh sorry but i only wanted to buy it because of the price. i could afford it. if its 90$ i wont be able to afford it

• 次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 日本語にしてください(^_^)

Haha I wish I could come today!!! I wishhhhhhh It must be fun to live with you :-) お願いします\(^^)/

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい!!

maybe I'm just too old to start a new journey :D or maybe it has already begun というメッセージがあり、よく話がつかめずどういう意味かもう一度説明してほしいと言ったら、こう来ました。 ↓ that maybe I am getting to old to deal with new people or maybe it's just me finding it difficult to relate with others sometimes, and accept their flaws however (the second part) maybe some things already started without knowing it, who know なんとなくしか意味がわかりません。 どなたか教えて下さい。

• 英文が日本語に沿っているか、添削ください。

神が無条件で愛を与えて下さるように、私もまた貴方を無条件で愛しています。 私が虚しく生きた今日は、昨日死んでいった人があれほど生きたいと願った明日。 私も明日も生きていたい。 一日は短い単位の一生、一生は長い単位の一日。 一日を一生の如く真剣に生き、一生を一日の如く気楽に,そして健康に生きたい。 生まれ変わったら貴方の娘にして下さい。 I love you unconditionally as of God gives love unconditionally to everyone. Today I lived in idly is the tomorrow the person died yesterday desperately wanted to live for another day. I want to live tomorrow, too. A day is short version of a life and a life is a long length of a day. I would like to live faithfully, carefully and in a great health. Please make myself one of your daughters when I reborn.

• 英文の意味がわかりません

「rather than squander my funds on things I did not want and could not」 という英文の意味がわかりません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 次の英語を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

I have not received my item. The USPS attempted a delivery while I was not home, and I asked for a redelivery on the next day, and instead, they shipped it back to you. I have not been able to talk to them on the phone (call forwarding) and It is the New Years weekend. I did want the camera body, but now I am so upset that I no longer want to mess with the incompetence of the U. S. Postal Service. Since I have already paid for the shipping to me, would you please deduct from the price of the camera, the shipping charge for sending it back to you, and refund the balance of the price of the camera back to my pay pal account. That way you are out nothing on the transaction. It's not your fault, and I will lose money and get nothing, but I want nothing more to do with it.