• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:今日YouTubeからこんなメールが届いたのですが)

YouTubeから届いたメールの意味は?わかる方いますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • YouTubeから届いたメールの意味がわかりません。どういう内容なのでしょうか?
  • YouTubeからメールが届いたけど、内容がわからないです。誰か教えてください。
  • YouTubeからのメールの内容が理解できません。誰か教えてくれますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mpascal
  • ベストアンサー率21% (1136/5195)
回答No.1

私のところへは日本語で、以下のようなメッセージが届きました。 〇〇 様 著作権所有者からの既存の申し立てがあるため、お客様の 1 本以上の動画が米国で視聴できなくなりましたのでお知らせいたします。 お客様の YouTube アカウントの状態への影響はなく、チャンネルが停止されることもありませんのでご安心ください。これは、「著作権侵害の違反警告」ではありません。 理由は次のとおりです。 このほど、Google は YouTube Red を発表いたしました。YouTube Red とは、お気に入りの動画をさまざまな方法で視聴することができる、メンバー向けの新サービスです。月額料金をお支払いいただくと、広告のない動画、バックグラウンド再生、オフライン再生といった機能をお楽しみいただけます。この有料サービスをご利用くださるファンの皆様が動画を存分に楽しめるよう、このたび、全コンテンツ パートナーとの契約を更新する運びとなりました。新しい契約条件では、クリエイターの皆様と定期購入による収益を分配できるようになり、広告を表示する YouTube 動画からの収益以外にも収益源を獲得することができます。 YouTube の大多数の動画は契約に沿ったものですが、一部のパートナー様からは、もう少し検討する時間が必要とのご要望もいただいております。こうしたパートナーの皆様にも契約を更新していただけるよう尽力しておりますが、申し立てられた動画につきましては、残念ながら米国ではご視聴いただけません。 なお、お客様が講じることができる対処方法がいくつかあります。例: Content ID によって動画のコンテンツが誤認されたと思われる場合、またはお客様が該当のコンテンツを使用するすべての権利を保有している場合は、申し立てに対して異議申し立てを行うことができます。申し立てに関する詳細と対応の方法については、ヘルプセンターをご覧ください。 音声に関する申し立てを受けた場合は、該当する楽曲を削除することができます。また、作成したすべてのコンテンツ(YouTube 動画だけに限りません)で著作権使用料無料のトラックを恒久的にお使いいただける YouTube オーディオ ライブラリもぜひご活用ください。 影響を受ける動画は以下のとおりです。動画タイトルをクリックすると、詳細が表示されます。 「動画名」 すばらしいコンテンツをできるだけ多くの皆様にお届けするのが YouTube の目標です。そのため、YouTube では著作権所有者と連携し、広告が表示される動画の視聴者も、YouTube Red のメンバーの方も、該当の動画を米国で再びご視聴いただけるよう努力しております。できるだけ早急に解決できるよう取り組んでおりますが、今しばらくお待ちくださいますようお願いいたします。 - YouTube チーム

TAKASUBARU
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• YouTubeからのメールについて

YouTubeからのメールについて YouTubeからメールが来たのですが英語で読めません>< 自分はアカウントを取っているので自分のアカウントにメールが届きました。 多分Life in a dayの企画の何かだと思うのですが。 -以下コピペ- Hi Life in a Day subscriber, First, thanks to everyone who participated in Life in a Day. With over 80,000 submissions from 197 countries, you have officially created the world's largest user generated film. Congratulations! Now, it's time to check out some of your raw footage. If you haven't already, head to the Explore gallery on the Life in a Day channel. There, you'll be able to browse Life in a Day videos through six unique views, allowing you to compare and contrast videos by time, geography and description. If you're not finding your footage in the gallery, don't worry: Kevin and his team are adding videos to the gallery as they're reviewed, so check back often. Also, please make sure that all of your Life in a Day videos are marked to PUBLIC or UNLISTED. Videos that are marked as private can't be reviewed by Kevin's team. Be on the lookout for emails from World in a Day Productions, and remember to hold on to your original footage; we'll need it if your video is selected for inclusion in the final film. Finally, stay tuned for updates from Kevin and editor Joe Walker as they cut the film and gear up for the world premiere at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. The Life in a Day Team

• youtube コメントについて教えてください。

Hi, My name is Mike I am recruiting videos for an exciting new video sharing social network called ShowMe.TV. I saw your Youtube channel and thought I'd introduce ShowMe where a football tricks video can be entered into a contest for the chance to win a share of £6,450 if you are in the top 10, £5k of which goes to the winner. Please click here to view full details and upload your video http://www.showme.tv/contests/most-amazing-football-tricks When you browse the site for the first time and hit the 'videos' section, the first thing you will notice is that there are currently no video submissions to view. The reason for this is that we are a new site and we have just launched our first round of contests. Due to the voting mechanism in place, we collect all video submissions, and then at the start of the voting period we publish all videos on our website. The first contest to enter its voting period will be Jam Planet's 'Pop-star impersonation' where voting begins on 30th August. Thereafter, our 4 categories will have contests running in differing lifecycles, i.e. the voting periods will be at different times. So there will always be videos for members to view and vote on. You have until 11th September to upload your video for the 'Most amazing football tricks' contest, voting will then commence on 14th September. If you have any questions about any aspect of ShowMe, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on customerservices@showme.tv. You can also view our Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwshowmetv and read our review on http://www.killerstartups.com/Video-Music-Photo/showme-tv-video-contests-for-everybody I hope to see your football tricks video entered into this contest soon. Please note that the submission deadline for your video is 11th September. Kind Regards, Mike www.showme.tv これはどういう意味なのでしょうか、さっぱりわかりません。 分かる方、長いですが教えてください。

• 英語の長文メールの内容を知りたい。

YouTubeのアカウントへ来たメールなのですが、日本語以外分からないので困っています。 大体の内容でもよいので、英語の分かる方お願いします。 YouTube Network invitation without investment MAKE MORE REVENUE/EARNINGS WITH “MCN FREEDOM INDIA” FROM YOUTUBE BY MAKING OWN COPYRIGHT OF YOUR CHANNEL ----no investment----- Invitation :- Make fully copyright, protect your content over the YouTube platform from official MCN FREEDOM INDIA! (anytv_affiliate) Apply Here-- http://goo.gl/K9Uwaw Hello, You've got a very nice channel and we love what you are doing with it. It is not important whether you have a Adsense Account or not, Join official MCN FREEDOM INDIA! (anytv_affiliate). Apply Here-- http://goo.gl/K9Uwaw Your channel is now eligible to join YouTube Partner Program, because you are focused on great videos we 'd like to invite you to apply for a partnership with our fast growing YouTube network official MCN FREEDOM INDIA! (anytv_affiliate) No lock-in forever contract! Come or go anytime! Whenever you want! Apply Here-- http://goo.gl/K9Uwaw Transparency We enable revenue visibility in your YouTube channel and nothing is hidden! Revenue share You start at 70% of YouTube's 100% and can grow (i.e. it is not 60% of 80% or some other silliness). No minimum payout If you earn $1, we pay you $1! Ownership You own your channel and content, and we are your technology partner! AND REQUEST YOU TO SEE OUR OFFICIAL GROWTH WEBSITE: - http://goo.gl/K9Uwaw Content ID We can find all copies of your original content anywhere on YouTube and monetize or takedown the matches (if you are a musician, this means we can monetize all copies of your music anywhere on YouTube!) Audio only We have two CMS's, one for music and one for non-music. The music CMS lets us match just the audio in a video and we can claim very specific rights for your music across YouTube! Record labels Many record labels signed with us, and we negotiated access to professional music for you! No withholding tax You earn 100% of everything you make. There are no tax forms to fill out from Freedom!, and no withholding tax. Simple. Earnings: - 7 to 10 dollars per 1000 views So what do you actually earn then per 1,000 views? We don't not place a set $2 or $3 cap on your earnings the way other networks do. Many of our partners have earned over a $10 RPM from their videos. Payments are issued at the end of each month on a 2 month delay. This means that all of your earnings from January will be sent to you via PayPal by the end of March, February earnings sent in April, etc. You will always be e-mailed a full report that shows you your earnings before the payment is sent out so you know exactly what to expect in your account by the end of each month. After Join Your application is still waiting for approval to official MCNFREEDOM INDIA! (anytv_affiliate) Network. Step 1 - Partnership See how to partner your channel to our network ➜ www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdlT6B6lYcg Apply Here-- http://goo.gl/K9Uwaw Regards and Thanks, recruiter of freedom! (anytv_affiliate)

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• yutubeでこんなメールが届きました。

youtubeについて教えてください。 下記のメールがyoutubeより来てこちらの番組の収益化が消えました。 少しアダルト的なサイトだったからと思うのですが他の番組の方がもっとすごいのに 何故私のが?と思いました。 こちらのサイトはすべて消去したほうがいいでしょうか?残したままにしてもいいので しょうか? 至急教えてください。 We have suspended monetization on your channel (私のタイトル名が入ってます) for non-compliance with our Partner Program Policies. This may include community guidelines violations and/or copyright issues on your live or deleted videos. Here's what you need to know and do to have your monetization reinstated: 1.Resolve your copyright or community guidelines issues. 2.Deleting videos will not resolve community guideline or copyright issues. What if you can't resolve your copyright or community guidelines issues? If you can't resolve your existing copyright or community guidelines issues, we may reinstate monetization on your account after 3 months if you meet the following criteria: 1.Your account is in good standing. 2.You didn't have any new copyright or community guidelines issues within the past 3 months. 3.You use your account in compliance with our policies, for example by uploading content that you have the right to monetize. Please login as (私のタイトル名が入っています。) and visit your Features page and Copyright Notices page for details on videos that might have led to monetization suspension. You can also refer to our Copyright Center and Policy and Safety Hub for general tips on how to manage your content on YouTube. Note that abuse of the system may result in permanent termination of your account. Sincerely,

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 何て書いてありますか?

何て書いてありますか? We sincerely apologize for the shipping delay. This is caused by the extension of the Chinese New Year holiday.The logistics in China is gradually recovering. We will ship your packages as fast as we can. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience so caused. As our highly evaluated customer,we are willing to offer you a coupon.Your understanding is very important to us! Hope you have a great shopping experience in our store!

• PayPalよりこのようなメールが…

はじめまして、今日PayPalよりこのようなメールが届きました↓ Notification of Limited Account Access Dear **, As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.We requested information from you for the following reason: We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited access to your PayPal account in order to protect against future unauthorized transactions. Case ID Number: **-**-**-** In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement, your account access will remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in further limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage you to follow our verification procedure as soon as possible to help avoid this. Click here to login and restore your account access Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety. This is a final reminder to log in to PayPal as soon as possible. We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, PayPal Account Review Department PayPal Email ID ** (**の部分は英数字等) これは本当にPayPalからの連絡で、何のお知らせなのでしょうか?ご存知の方、どうぞよろしくお願いします!

• youtubeからのメールなんですが・・・。

What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, TubeTrafficMembership . Com They send a bunch of views your way and really help make sure that the YouTube community takes notice of your videos. If you try it right now it won't even cost you a cent. They have a free trial going on now! Why not give them a try and see if they can help you the way they helped me. No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. 上のメールが来たのですがよく分かりません せっかくメールをくれたのに無視・・ではなんだか嫌だしグーグル翻訳してみたり 自分ではできる限りはしましたが 結果よくわかりませんでした 自分が英語得意だったらスラスラっと意味がわかると思うのですが・・・ もしよければ翻訳してください 完璧でなくてもいいです  内容がだいたい分かれば満足なのでどうか御願いしますorz

• こんなメールがきたのですが?

翻訳ソフトでみるとクレジット使用のような内容ですが無視してもよいものでしょうか、使用したことはないです。お教え下さい。 Thank you for using our new service "Buy flight ticket Online" on our website. Your account has been created: Your login: 当方のアドレスがはいっています。 Your password: PASS08R8 Your credit card has been charged for $930.82. We would like to remind you that whenever you order tickets on our website you get a discount of 10%! Attached to this message is the purchase Invoice and the flight ticket. To use your ticket, simply print it on a color printed, and you are set to take off for the journey! Kind regards, US Airways