• ベストアンサー

次の英語を日本語にしてください。

Couple years back I was on softball team haven't played since but I do love soccer yes I'm quite creative type love doing creative things that's where my passion for book writing came into effect よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

二年ばかり前私はソフトボールのチームに居たがそれ以来(ソフトボールは)やったことが無い、しかし、サッカーは大好きだ、ええ、私は創作が好きで、物を創り出すのが好きだ、ということで本を書く熱情が産まれたのもそのためだ。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 答え方

Have you ever played, ``He love me, he loves me not´´? の答え方として、例えばですが、No I haven´t. Because I don't believe in fortune-telling. で、通じますか?お願いします。

• 新しいチームの調子はどう??サッカーは最近全然してないよ。

新しいチームの調子はどう??サッカーは最近全然してないよ。 How's new team? I haven't played soccer at all recently. 調子はどう?って何ていえばいいですかね?添削お願いします。

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 至急、回答お願いします。英語の穴埋めと日本語訳

( )に入る単語がどうしても分かりません。推測できる方、ぜひ教えてください。 また、」日本語訳も教えていただけたら、より嬉しいです。 A: Well, where did everything go ? B; Charles sold it at all at ( ) . I love this room but charles never really saw it. Only the things in at. I think I properly it this way. A: What are you going to do ? B: Try and get my old ( )back at EURESCO, I suppose. A; Doing what ? B; I am a ( )( ), like sylvie. only she is english into french, and i am french into english. thats what i was doing before i married chaeles.

• そっちは最近どう??サッカーは全然できてないなぁ。。

そっちは最近どう??サッカーは全然できてないなぁ。。 今シーズンのチームはどう??センターバック大変だけど頑張ってね!お前ならできる! How have you been? I haven't played soccer often. How about this season team? .....you can do it. そちらは最近どうって言いたいです。あと、センターバック大変だけどっていうのが良く分からないです。 添削お願いします。

• 英語6

誰か次の問題がわかるかた教えてください 問1:2つの文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように( )に適切な語を入れなさい (1)a:I finished doing my homework a moment ago. b:I ( ) just ( ) ( ) my homework. (2)a:This is my first time to see such a huge pumpkin. b:I ( ) never ( ) such a huge pumpkin before. (3)a:Mr.Smith started to coach our soccer team last year.He is still our coach. b:Mr.Smith ( ) ( ) the coach of our soccer team since last year. (4)a:It began to rain last night. It is still raining. b:It ( ) ( ) ( ) since last night. 問2:次の日本語を英語にしなさい. 1:アンディが私たちのクラスで勉強しはじめてから2ヶ月経ちました 2:彼はカナダにある私たちの姉妹校からの留学です 3:私たちはカナダと日本の文化についていろいろと話し合ってきました 4:そのため,互いの文化について多くのことを学びました 5:次の日曜日に私は彼を夕食に招待します。妹は彼に会うのを楽しみにしています すいません。できる方お願いいたします

• 英語日記26(1) 特別編

えいご日記26が長すぎたので少し分割して投稿させていただきます!! みなさん回答お願いいたしまーす。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 ものすごく長くなって申し訳ございません。もし時間があるならお願いいたします。 I will never give up until doing well. I don’t hate to continue doing the onething. I can try keep making effort so that the aim of a goal. This is at when I was a high school student. I jointed soccer team but there are many good players, that is why my high school is well known for strong of soccer. Actually I started to play soccer from high school because I had played baseball until a junior high school. Of course, first time, I couldn’t do it very well, so I was always ball the first grade of high-school. Also, the manager of our soccer team doesn’t know even my name. he does not care of me because I was not good player. I know this experience is not case of the soccer. 私はやってることがうまく行くまであきらめません。 私は一つのことを続けることがきらいではありません。ゴールに向かって努力を続けることができます。 この話は私が高校生の時で私はさっかー部でしたがそこにはたくさんの上手な選手がいました。なぜなら私の高校はさっかーで有名でした。実際私は高校からサッカーを始めました。なぜなら中学まで野球をしていたからです。もちろん最小はうまくできませんでした。なので高校1年生の時は常にボール拾いでした。また監督は私の名前さえ知りませんでしたなぜならへたくそだからです。この経験はサッカーに限りません

• 英語できる方、日本語に訳してもらえませんか。

I did not want to tell you this before, but now its like am forced to let you know I am the one you know as the Actor but I am a secret agent that works with the American Military, I was going to explain to you later, but since you have found out yourself I have to tell you now. Please you have to keep this as a top secret because in the profile you sent I know you should have read I was once in the US Marine Corps, But I had a deal with the Defence council when i was going into acting, and I still work as an underground agent, I want a new and free life that is why I want a good and real love from you.this is why I decided to look for someone\ outside America to find true love. I hope you will understand all I have told you and know that what i need is your love Please find part of the link you sent me below, What I need is your love, your love is very important to me I need a serious and real love in my life. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Spent four years as a U.S. Marine serving in combat units. During his time, he studied the hand to hand combat, line-training and Brazilian ju-jitsu. In his first credited speaking role on-screen, he played the lead role of John Merser in Maverick Entertainment's 'Champion Road'. Was an uncredited extra in a scene with Michael Jai White and Tasha Smith in 2007's hit film, 'Why Did I Get Married?'. In 2011, he signed on with those same two actors as a series regular in a TBS sitcom based on that movie. Although known for being athletic and performing his own stunts in films; Brad James is working with an ankle that never healed correctly after he broke it in in late 2000 while serving in the US Marine Corps.

• It came just in time.Things had gotten pretty tightの訳は?

徹:I hear you found a new job. Congratilation! 愛子:Thanks! It was tough being out of work for a year. It came just in time. Things had gotten pretty tight. 徹:I can imagine. What will you be doing? 愛子:I'll be working for a landscaping firm. I'd never thought of doing that sort of work before, but a friend introduced me to it. 徹:How wonderful. And you start next week? 愛子:That's right. Next Monday to be exact. ...... 上記の訳の内、愛子の最初の言葉の「 It came just in time. 」と、「Things had gotten pretty tight.」の訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか? いまいちシックリきません。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の訳を教えてください。

下の英文の訳を教えていただきたいです。自分でも調べながら訳してみたものの英語が苦手でうまく繋がりませんでした。 For all the things i didn't do and all the love that haven't got to you わかる方がいましたら教えていただけると助かります。