• ベストアンサー

i dont want u to feel tha

i dont want u to feel that ur always counting on me because were both away to each other どういう意味ですか? メールきたけど意味がわかりません。 外国人の友達からです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I don't want you to feel that you are always counting on me because we are both away to each other と修繕しますと  我々はお互いに離れているから、あなたは、私がどんなときでも当てになると思わないでほしい  という意味です。

namiheiwasaru
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• cutustia
  • ベストアンサー率10% (24/219)
回答No.2

私たちはお互いに離れているのでいつも私を当てにして欲しくない

namiheiwasaru
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 翻訳機にかけても意味がわからず助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 言い方

they are always fighting each other they are always fighting with each other withは~を味方にして戦うと言う意味もありますがそれを抜いてこの二つの文はニュアンス的に少し意味に違いはありますか? 後 Is there any way to stop that? ここでのthatはitと置き換え可能ですよね?? thatとitの使い分けも教えてほしいです(T_T)今までしっかり理解せずに使ってました(>_<)

• I feel ok cos

I feel ok cos こんにちは。 今回は、省略形に関しての質問です。 Bon Joviの"Story of my life"という曲のなかで "I know that no I'm not alright, but I feel ok cos " というフレーズが出てきました。 この中の"ok"と"cos"という単語は、何の単語の省略形になるのでしょうか? "ok"は""O.K" "cos"は"because" の省略形っぽいのですが、これだと意味が通らないし、文法的にもおかしいと思います。 どうか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• I want it that way.の文型

バックストリートボーイズのI want it that way.の文型がわかりません。 私の疑問点は、 1、that wayはよくある、前置詞inが省略された副詞句なのか?(例:I'll Do It My Way.) 2、それともただのthat(形容詞)+way(名詞)なのか? というものです。 もし仮に1ならば、I want it in that way.となりただの第三文型です。 しかし意味的には、私はそれを、そのように、欲しい。とわかりにくい文になってしまいます。 もし2ならば、that wayに前置詞がついていないので、第五文型と考え、 私はそれがそのようであって欲しい。という訳になりますが、wantの第五文型は、I want you to have a rest.のような、to不定詞がつくものだと考えていたので疑問が残ります。それとも、I want it (to be )that way. というto beが省略されたものでしょうか(I like my steak juicy.のような感じでしょうか)? 一応推測としては、2が正しいような気がするのですが、確信がもてないので詳しい方お願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

I’d always have the feeling that you had be en taking a chance just on that, and that kind of love would be disappearing. というのと、 Then I’d always feel that you kept on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else. この2つです! 和訳お願いします!

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• to each other とeach otherでは違いますか?

I hope we can keep a relationship that inspires each other. こんにちは。お世話になっています。二つの文でどうしてeach other にtoがあったりなかったりするのでしょうか?又下の文でto each other にすると意味がちがってくるのでしょうか?アドバイスいただければ助かります。 「I hope we can keep a relationship that is inspiring to each other.」 「I hope we can keep inspiring each other.」

• よろしくお願いします

My husband of 28 years has been having long, intimate text conversations with his father's hospice nurse for several months while they both are caring for my dying father-in-law. My husband does this for hours every day. I have told them that I would like one of them to stop working with my father-in-law. Neither has been willing. His whole family is standing behind this relationship and feels the two of them are wonderful for each other and a new start would be great because both are in "loveless" marriages. It is clear to me that they want to be together. They have expressed deep love for each other and have been intimate. I am brokenhearted and want out. My marriage has always been stressful and occasionally abusive. We were hanging in there, but by a string. This just seals the deal. Today, one sister is going to ask the nurse to step down. 1 want outは「関わりたくない」でしょうか?あと、by a stringは「かろうじて」でしょうか? 2 This just seals the deal.の意味を教えてください。 3 step downは「身を引く」でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします

• i dont believe that we me

i dont believe that we met by incidentally i do believe everythin happen for a reason god gave me you to able to be happy and god give me to you so i can watch you guide you and protect you i love you どういう意味ですか? アイラブユーしかわかりません。 どうか訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• Hey guess what ***....I am going to Japan in november

質問ですが、この文は、アメリカに住んでいるEパルからのものですが、Hey guess what *****(私の名前)....I am going to Japan in november.....so maybe we can see each other!!! これは、「11月に日本へ行くよ!だからうちらはあうことが出来るよ」 といっているのですよね? この最初のguess what *** はどういう意味合いですか? あと、これに関して返事をしたいのですが、 急で少し驚いている(気がすすまないという悪いニュアンスはではないです)のと、うれしい気持ちと、会ってうまく話せなくて相手を困らせてしまうのではないかという不安な気持ちも少しあります。これらを相手に伝えたいのですが、訳を助けてください・・・ 「え、本当に?いつ決まったの?仕事で来るの? あなたと会えるならすごくうれしいな。 あ、でも、うまく話せなくてあなたを困らせて嫌われてしまうか不安だなあ。」 自分なりにやってみました。 really? (分かりません)is that for work? Im very happy that we can see each other. ....... すみません 教えてくださいお願いします。

• 文章解釈 housekeeping …

以下の文章に関する質問です。 ‘So in one part of the experiment, she had a group of friends that were asked to just put their phones away during the meal; it was just an innocuous instruction. And then the other group were asked to leave their phones on the table because they were going to get some housekeeping instructions for this particular experiment.’? housekeeping instructionsをどのように理解すれば良いのかわからないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。