• ベストアンサー

この文章のよい訳はありませんか?

Anyone can get the flu, and vaccination is the most effective way to protect you and your family. 特に「Anyone can get the flu, and vaccination」の部分の訳が曖昧です。 "インフルエンザワクチンの接種は、あなたとあなたの家族を守る為の最も有効な方法です" というような意味だと思うのですが より完訳に近い形でのよい訳がありましたら教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

「Anyone can get the flu,」で「誰もがインフルエンザにかかり得る」ですから、 "インフルエンザにかかる可能性は誰にでもあります。ワクチンの接種は、あなたとあなたの家族を守る為の最も有効な手段です"

ciel180
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!助かりました^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。 とても困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Dear.Mr.Tanaka Flu season will soon be here so it's time to get your annual flu shot. I recommend that ALL of my patients who are six months of age and older get the flu vaccine every year. We are now providing the flu shot to our patients. Please call our office [03-123-4567]to book your appointment. It takes about two weeks after the shot to develop protection against the flu so, it's important to get it at the start of flu season. Influenza is a contagious respiratory disease that can lead to serious complications, hospitalization, or even death. Young children - especially those under age five - are among those at highest risk of serious illness from the flu. Anyone can get the flu, and vaccination is the most effective way to protect you and your family. Why you and your family should get the flu shot: ・influenza affects everyone ・The flu vaccine protects you from getting the flu ・The flu vaccine is safe ・You have a child under 5 years old ・You are pregnant or considering pregnancy ・You - or someone you know - is over 65 or has a chronic (long-term) heath condition ・Getting the flu shot is part of a healthy lifestyle. As your health care practitioner, I strongly recommend for you to get the flu shot to protect you and the people you care for. If you have any questions about the flu shot, please book an appointment so we may discuss them. Please contact us for vaccine availability at our office. If you are unable to come to our office, you can get the flu shot at a public clinic or a local pharmacy. Please note, however, that pharmacists can only administer the flu shot in Ontario to children 5 years of age and older. For more information about the flu or the flu shot, visit the Ministry of Health and Long - Term Care's website at Ontario. ca/flu. Sincerely.

• 関係代名詞について

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 First and foremost, the most important measure you can take to protect yourself and those you care about is to get vaccinated for Flu. これは、インフルエンザについての注意喚起の文章の一部です。 1)the most important measureは、関係代名詞の先行詞でしょうか? 2)もし、そうでしたら、 you can take to protect yourself の分のどこに入るのでしょうか? 3)関係代名詞の先行詞でないのでしたら、the most important measure you can take to protect yourselfを文法的にどう考えたらよろしいでしょうか? 4)また、those は関係代名詞の先行詞でaboutの直後に来ますでしょうか? 5)この文章全体を訳して頂ければ幸いでございます。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、訳をお願いします。 I received biggest gift you can give anyone. Your heart. Because this is most important point for you. Before I thought I can live alone forever. Now I wonder if alone is correct way of living. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 構造おしえてください

Each of us can help in the most effective way possible to bring lasting peace and healing to the world and to any of our dear ones in need of aid. help とpossible、toの部分がどういう構造になっているのかがわかりません。 in the most effective wayでひと固まりですか? can help possible to ~で「to以下を可能にする手助けをすることができる」ということでしょうか? また、to any of~のto はhealing to any of~ですか? もしそうなら普通にhealing to the world and any of our~で問題ないと思ったのですが。。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Is it possible for everyone to work? Then what does it mean to say that unemployment is voluntary? Can anyone get some sort of job? マクロ経済の内容なのですが、最後の Can anyone get some sort of job? のニュアンスがいまいちよく分かりません。 誰もが何かしらの仕事をゲットできるよという意味なのか、 誰もがどんな仕事でもゲットできるよという意味なのか。。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文の訳を教えてください

tyough they some times collect money,most performers can´t make their living this way. この文の訳を教えてください

• 意味がないインフルエンザの予防接種について

寒くなると 毎年インフルエンザが流行る季節ですね~ それでインフルエンザに備えて インフルエンザの予防接種が各病院で 行なわれていますよね~ ただ医師によっては インフルエンザワクチンはまったく 効果がないと言って 予防接種しない医師も いらっしゃいます その医師によると 自らの長年の経験から インフルエンザの予防接種をしたからと言って インフルエンザにかからない訳じゃないし かかっても症状が軽減される訳でもないって はっきりおっしゃっておられます そうすると私は わざわざ高いお金払って インフルエンザの予防接種はしても する意味がないと思うんですが 皆様はインフルエンザの予防接種について どう言う見解をされていますか?

• anyone who's anyoneとminority student

英語の2文でわからないことがありますので、先に進めません。意味を教えていただけないでしょうか。 ★for the most part, anyone who's anyone can get scholarships 殆どの場合どんな人が奨学金を受けることができると言っているのでしょうか。 anyone who's anyone←「だれ」と特定していないのでしょうか???? ★there are scholarships that you can get just for being a minority student (anything but caucasian) 「a minority student」なんだけど「caucasian」ということでしょうか? 「for」が出てきた後「being」ですが「doing」なら「~するために」ですが(かな?)、 「being」なのはどういう意味なんでしょう?? 「anything but」って?? どこをどう区切ればこの文が分かり易くなるでしょうか。 もう、何もかもわかりません。 どなたかおわかりになる方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。

日本語訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Sometimes the dark gets in and you can`t see Which way is up or down and you can`t let go We`ve got to helpe one another htrough these hard times When things get ruff It`s not enough to stand by and watch it go down You`ve got to be tuff

• 英語 訳

A person who doesnt eat meat can get enough protein and be healthy by eating tofu, eggs,nuts,and certain vegetables. 日本語訳お願いします。