10年の海外子育て経験を持つ私たちが外国人家族をサポートします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私たちは、私がアメリカでの10年近くにわたる海外での子育て経験をきっかけとして、日本で暮らす外国人家族の方々、特にご出産を控えた、または乳幼児のお子様をもつ母親の方をサポートしています。
  • 私たちは文化や価値観を理解し、尊重することを最も大切に考えています。不安やストレスを抱えて我慢して日本で暮らすのではなく、私たちのサービスをご利用いただくことで、ストレスや不安から解放され、日本での生活を楽しんでいただきたいと考えています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳の添削をお願いします。(HPに載せる文章です)

(1)私がアメリカでの10年近くにわたる海外での子育て経験をきっかけとして、日本で暮らす外国人家族の方々、特にご出産を控えた、または乳幼児のお子様をもつ母親の方をサポートしています。 Based on my 10years experience in US, we provides various services for people with non-Japanese backgrounds, especially, spregnancy women, mothers and their children. (2) 私たちは文化や価値観を理解し、尊重することを最も大切に考えています。不安やストレスを抱えて我慢して日本で暮らすのではなく、私たちのサービスをご利用いただくことで、ストレスや不安から解放され、日本での生活を楽しんでいただきたいと考えています。 we respect you culture and vales. You are now free from your stress and anxiety by using our service. Let's enjoy your life. この二つの英文を添削していただけますか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• nyne
  • お礼率33% (1/3)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

別にこれがいいと言うほどのものでもありませんが 1。Based on my ten years experience in the United States, we plan to provide various services for people with non-Japanese backgrounds, especially, pregnant women, mothers and their children. 2. We do our best in respecting your cultures and values. We hope our services will alleviate your stress and anxiety and increase your enjoyment of life while in Japan.  とも。

nyne
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削して欲しいです

ストレスを感じる原因は様々です。 自分の周りの環境が変われば、(引越しや季節など)ストレスとなることがあります。ストレスにはレベルがあり、免疫機能が損なわれる可能性があります。(immune functions.) しかしこれは先ほども述べたように、運動をしたり、食生活の改善、リラックスをする、誰かとトークすることによって、ストレスは改善されます。 また、定期的な運動(Exercise regulary)はいい睡眠(Good sleep)を提供してくれます。 十分な睡眠を取ることによって、あなたの感覚と機能の質と量の両方に影響します。 それは the common cold, obesity, hypertension, and depression(風邪や肥満、高血圧、うつ病)の予防に繋がります。 風邪をひいたときにはよく寝ることが大切だと言われています。十分な睡眠をとることで体力を回復でき、それが健康にも繋がります。 The causes of feeling stress are various. If the life enviroment changes, it may become stress (such as move and seasons). There is a level in stress, and it can impair immune functions. However, I mentioned before, stress is improved by exercising, improving diet, relaxing, talking with somebody. Exercise regulary provides goods sleep. Obtaining adequate sleep both quality and quantity influence how you feel and function. It leads to the prevention of the common cold, obsity, hypertension, and depression. It is say that it is important to seep well when you have a cold. By taking enough sleep, you can restore physical strength, and it lead to health. 日本語に英語が所々混ざっていますが…それをもとに英文を作りました。 こちらの文章を添削して欲しいです。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。その1

次のあいさつ文の英訳をしたのですが、添削をお願いします。 「*****」を椿の美しい島、○○で開催できますことを市民ともどもお喜び申し上げます。 ご参加いただきましたアスリートの皆様、ようこそいらっしゃいました。 5月のさわやかなこの季節に、多くの選手をお迎えできますことを大変嬉しく思っています。市民も皆様が繰り広げる元気と勇気の感動物語を楽しみにお待ちしておりました。 特に子供たちは選手との交流を待ち望んでいました。こどもたちが選手との交流を通して世界観を広げて、将来の夢と希望に向かって強くたくましく進んでいくことを期待しています。 On behalf of all fellow citizens, I am very proud of having “***” here in ○○. All athletes, Welcome to ○○, which is well-known for beautiful camellias blossoming and greeting you everywhere. We are very happy to have you all in May which is the most beautiful time of the year. All my fellow citizens have been looking forward to your exciting race which always gives us encouragement and spirit. Especially children have long been waiting for this wonderful opportunity to interact with you. We wish that they can broaden their understanding of the world and learn to pursuit their goals and dreams through this experience. よろしくお願いします。<(_ _)>ペコリ

• 英訳の添削をお願いします その2

以下のあいさつ文を英訳してみたのですが、添削をお願いします 5月28日のレース日には世界中で一番熱い島になり、全世界に○○を発信していきます。 皆様を心待ちにしていた市民ボランティアスタッフがお世話をさせていただきます。心いくまで○○を満喫しレースを楽しんでください。 最後に大会開催にあたり、ご尽力いただいた関係各位に対しまして深く感謝いたしますと共に、選手の皆様のご健闘を祈念申し上げて歓迎の挨拶といたします。 On May 28th, we are sure that this island will become the hottest spot in the world and we will tell the whole world about this most exciting event and us. Our volunteer stuffs who have anxiously waited for you will take care of you and everything. We just hope you enjoy your race and this island as much as possible. Finally I would like to thank all related people and groups for their unlimited dedication, and wish all of the athletes the best of luck. よろしくお願いします。<(_ _)>ペコリ

• この英訳は正しいですか?

知人に英訳を頼まれたのですが、この英訳で正しいでしょうか? 「いくら家族でも、常識のある行動,尊敬心を忘れて欲しくないと思う。 家族だからこそ、甘えてはいけないこともあると思う。」 I hope you act with comon sence and respect especially among family members. I think you can't depend on others' family members each other in some cases. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳の添削お願いします

大学入試の範囲で、少子化で若い労働力が減っている。何かいい方法はないか?というテーマで、自分の意見を述べよとぃう問題です。字数は150字以上の指定です。 英文にするのが苦手なので、日本語もつけておきました。 I think I should accept foreigners more. Especially, we help their life and support languages. 具体的には彼らの生活の補助や言葉のサポートをする。 外国人を受け入れると←英文がかけません we suppose they commits crimes. But indeed we feel demerits, there are merits too. First, we learn the other culture and languages. このlearnは知るという意味でのlearnです Secondly, we can see Japan by their angle. 2つ目にわれわれは外国人の視点で日本をみることができる Because we are able to see goodness of Japan and badness of Japan clearly. Finally,saying a point of demerits, we often will mind them. 最後にデメリットの視点から言うと、われわれは外国人を気にすることが多くなるだろう。 ここの間の文がいまいちどう書けばいいか・・・日本語で表現できますが、英文で簡単にわかりやすくというのが思いつきませんでした。Finalyの後に なぜなら彼らが犯罪を犯す可能性が高くなり、それに伴ってトラブルも増えるからだ。このようなデメリットもあるが、地域の住民との話し合いやサポートすることによって良くなるだろう。 よって少子化の根本的な解決は移民(外国人)によって少しはよくなるだろう。と日本語は思いつきましたが、英文にできませんでした。簡単に日本語で書こうとしてもうまくかけませんでした・・・添削していただけるのなら、簡単にわかりやすくしていただけるとうれしいです。 Therefore I think I should accept them.

• 英訳の添削おねがいします。

夏に海外に行ったときに、泊めて頂いた方にお礼の手紙とプレゼントを贈りたいのですが、下の文章添削して頂けないでしょうか。たぶん変だと思うので・・・英語が全くダメなものですみません。 「ご無沙汰しております。お元気ですか? お礼が遅くなり、大変申し訳ありません。 お宅に泊めていただき、とても楽しかったです。 あなたの美味しいお料理やいろいろなところへ連れて行ってくれたこと、そしてあなたの家族のこと、絶対に忘れません。 本当に感謝しております。ありがとうございました。 感謝の気持ちを込めて、プレゼントをお送りします。 またいつの日か、あなたとあなたの家族にお会いできることを、楽しみにしています。」 How are you? It has neglected to write. I am very sorry that gratitude becomes late. I really enjoyed staying with you. I will never forget yuor delicious dish,took to various places and your family. I appreciate truly. Thank you very much. Moreover, I am looking forward to being able to meet the day of when, and the family of yours and you.

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

英国のコンサル会社へ送信したい文章を添削してください。 私たちは、相手方から頼もしい提案を受けているものの、 今回は、柔らかに断ろうとしています。しかし、これからも、 我々へのアドバイスをして欲しい、というバックグラウンドが あります。この微妙なニュアンスを、どのように伝えられるか やや悩んでいます。 (日本語) とても心強い提案、ありがとう。あなたの提案に関して 社内の関係者で話し合いをしたのですが、当面のところ あなたの提案を受け入れる体制が整っていません。だから、 頃合いを図って、今回の話は別途相談させてください。 これからも変わらぬアドバイスをしてくれると嬉しいよ。 (添削を依頼したい英文) Thank you for your strong proposal. We held the meeting with our colleagues about your suggestion, but we concluded that our status does not reach the stage to accept it right now. So, at the appropriate time, let me talk to you again. We are very glad that you could help us as ever. 添削をお願いします。

• 英文を訳してください

If we disagree about stuff, especially politics, I still love, respect and extend compassion & solidarity towards you. Remind me if I forget この英文を訳してください。お願いします

• 英訳の添削をどうぞお願いします。

仕事で必要なメールの英語を自分で訳したのですが、 自信がないので添削をお願いできますでしょうか? 何卒宜しくお願い致します<(_ _*)> 「早速の返事とプライスリストの添付ををありがとうございました。 またディーラー価格の適用にも感謝申し上げます。 デュッセルドルフの後の展示会はどこで開催されたのか、差し支えなければ教えてもらえますか? 来年の4月にNYで開催されるのはウエブサイトで見ました。 混乱させてしまったようで申し訳ありませんが、今回の購入は私個人ではなく、会社として考えています。 会社で購入するほうがVATは安く済むんですよね? 必要なオプションは アームレスト ヘッドレスト ハーネスト スキーキット キャリーングトート ラージホイール です。 あと質問があるのですが、 プライスリストにあったアジャスタブルバックとはどのようなものですか? ウエブサイトには載ってなかったので。 あとトランスポートバッグとはウエブサイトに載っているキャリーングトートと同じものをさしているにですか?」 Thank you for your prompt response and attached the price list and dementions. And I am grateful that you will apply dealer price to us. May I ask wehere the other exhibitions hold after Dusseldorf? We can find on your website that there will be hold at NY in next April. Sorry for the confusing, this is not personal,our company will buy the wheelchair. Will that be lower price(VAT) than that I personally bought it? This is to confirm options we need as follows. Armrests=1 Headreat=1 Neoprene harness=1 Ski kit=1 Carrying tote=1 Breaks=1 Large wheels=1 We have visited your web site, and have some questions. 'Adjustable back'on the price list, how dose it work?(we cannot find it on your website) And'Transport bag'on the price list is meaning 'Carrying tote'on your website? ____________________________________________________ *「差し支えなければ」というのが訳せませんでした。  どう書いたらいいのでしょうか? *あと先方からメールの結びに  「I remain at your disposal」とありましたが  どう解釈したらいいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します<(_ _*)>