英語添削依頼!オレンジジュースやテーブルに関する質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オレンジジュースを提供していますか?
  • 電車内のテーブルに関する質問です。
  • さまざまな会話やお願いの英語表現が含まれています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語添削してください。

なるべく丁寧な英語でお願いします。 ・オレンジジュースはいかがですか。 Would you like soft drink of orange? ・テーブルをお出ししてよろしいでしょうか?(電車の) May I open this table? ・恐れ入りますが、テーブルをお出し頂けますか?(同じく電車) Could you be kind as to open the table for me? ・ようこそお越しくださいました。 Thank you for coming. ・ごゆっくりどうぞ。 Get relaxed, please. ・1000円お預かり致します。 I owe 1,000 yen. ・160円ちょうど頂戴いたします。 I have just 160 yen. ・食品を扱っておりますので、ごみをお預かりすることはできません。 I cannot trash your garbage because I deal with foods. ・どちらの駅までご乗車ですか? What is your destination? ・ご一緒に(落し物の)荷物(の中身)を確認させていただいてよろしいですか? May I recognize this baggage each other? ・ワインのおつまみはいかがですか? Would you like something to eat with wine? ・温かい日本酒はありません。 There is no hot Japanese alcohol.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. オレンジジュースはいかがですか。 Would you like some orange juice? 2. テーブルをお出ししてよろしいでしょうか?(電車の) May I pull out this table? 3. 恐れ入りますが、テーブルをお出し頂けますか?(同じく電車) Would you mind pulling out the table? 4. ようこそお越しくださいました。 Thank you for coming. 5. ごゆっくりどうぞ。 Please take it easy. 6.1000円お預かり致します。 I will take it out of the 1,000 yen bill.(普通は何とも言わないです) 7.160円ちょうど頂戴いたします。 Thank you for the exact change. 8.食品を扱っておりますので、ごみをお預かりすることはできません。 We handle food, so please dispose of the waste yourself. 9.どちらの駅までご乗車ですか? How far are you going? (車掌なら別ですが、普通は聞きません) 11. ご一緒に(落し物の)荷物(の中身)を確認させていただいてよろしいですか? May I check the content of this baggage? (空港の荷物係や税関吏なら) 12.ワインのおつまみはいかがですか? Would you like something with your wine? 13. 温かい日本酒はありません。 We do not serve hot sake.

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

青山の問題なのですが Describe the worst day of your life. Get on the train crowding with many people every day is the most day of my life. Because morning train from 7:00to 8:00 is very crowded with many people. But I have to get on this train in order to go to school. it is hard for me to continue this routine. これっておかしいですか? 私は毎日満員電車に乗ることが人生の中でつらい日だ。 なぜなら7:00から8:00の電車はとても多くの人で混んでいるからだ。 しかし学校に着くためにはこの電車に乗らなければならない。 私にとってこの習慣をつずけること辛い。 違うところがあったら教えてください

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

ビジネス英語です。 添削お願いします。 Dear, ◯◯ Thank you very much. Now I will give you the details. We have accepted your reservation for 90min course on Wed, April 12 from 12:15-13:30. ■ Location ◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯ * Room numbers will be given about 5-10 min in advance. ■ fee 90 min course  ◯◯yen + option     ◯◯yen ------------------------------- Total       ◯◯yen I'll be waiting for you on April 12! ◯◯

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How would you like your steak?………Medium,please. 2,I'd like the green salad and the onion soup. 3,Would you care for something to drink? 4,Can I take your order? 5,We are out of hot dogs now 6,I'll take a hamburger. 7, Is that for here or to go? 8,Anything to drink? 9,May I have the cheak,please? 10,I'd like to buy a scarf for my mother. お願いします すべて英文和訳お願いします

• 中学英語の問題について教えてください。

(1)first time と for the first time の違いは何なのでしょうか 両方「はじめて」という意味なのではと思っています。しかし、 This is your first time. とは言うけれど、  This is your for the first time. とは言わない気がします。 また、I visited Nara for the first time last month. I visited Nara first time last month. これも下はおかしいとは思うのですが、なぜかと言われれば説明できません。 詳しく解説をお願いします。 (2)疑問文に対する答え方について教えてください。 (a)Which season do you like the best? に対して   I like summer the best. (b)Who gets up the earliest in your family? Mother does. (c)What subject is the most difficult for you? Mother is. (d)Which do you like better,classical music or rock music? I like classical music. それぞれの疑問文の主語はどれになりますか? また、(b)(c)は2語で答えられるのに対し、(a)(d)はそうはできないのはなぜですか? その違いや、答え方の決まりがあれば教えてください。 基本的なことだとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英文添削よろしくおねがいいたします。

英文添削をおねがいしたいと思います。 もし私があなたの国に行くとしたら、あなたはどこを観光する事を提案しますか? Where would you recommend for me to visit if I were to go to your country? Where do you recommend for me to visit if I go to your country? このようなパーティーに参加するのは初めてですか? Is this your first time to come this kind of party? Is it your first time to join this kind of party? 英語と日本語ではどちらが得意ですか? Which are you good at English or Japanese ? At which language are you better, English or Japanese? 英語と日本語ではどちらがあなたにとって話しやすいですか? Which is easier for you to speak English or Japanese ? Which one is easier for you to speak, English or Japanese? よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英語添削お願いします。

お酒を病院においておくのはいいかもしれない。 It may be good for patient to can drink alcohol. でもそれは摂取量を決める必要があると思う。 But I think they have to decide appropriate volume for patients. 栄養があって、おいしい食べ物を提供してほしいと思う。 I wish them to cater the food that is nutritious and tasting good. でも、それらを両立させるのは難しいと思う。 But I think it is difficult to be compatible with them. 過度なアルコールは健康に良くない。 Too much alcohol intake is bad for the health. 笑顔で親切なナースは病院には不可欠だと思う。 It is indispensable that there are smiling and kind nurse in hospital. 患者のメンタルはそういった人々で良くなると思う。 They will care patients of mental health. 日本では救急車が来るのにはあまり時間がかからない。 It takes very short time for ambulance to arrive at patients’ place. でも、救急隊が病院を探すのに時間が掛かることがある。 But sometimes it is difficult for ambulance service to look for their hospital. それは急病人の容態を悪化させる原因にもなるので、早急に解決すべきだと思う。 I think the problem should be solved since this may be a cause of impairing patients’ status. ・日本語は浮かぶのですが、英単語が浮かんできません。 I cannot say correct English word...

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• 英訳(添削)をお願いできますか?

以下の内容で先方にメール問い合わせをしたいです。 こんにちは。 先日、メールで請求書を送っていただきましたが、予約時の見積もりと金額に相違があります。 予約時の1万円に対して、今回の請求額は1万5000円となっています。 金額の差違が生じているのはどうしてか、詳細を教えてください。 自分でちょっとやってみたのですが、英語が苦手なので・。。 Dear Customer Service,My name is ○○. The perpose of this e-mail is to ask some questions about the matter of a bill. I received the invoice from your e-mail on 10/7/2014. It seems that the charged total amount on e-mail is a little different from the estimated rental charge on the rental agreement. I thought that proposed price from your company is 10000yen. This invoice says the unit price is 15000yen. Would you please check the amount and condition again? 書くのも恥ずかしいぐらいの英文なんですが、よろしくお手数をおかけします。 親が海外旅行中にホテルにとまり、その請求金額が大幅に事前の見積もりとちがうことに最近気がつきあわててメールしてくれと頼まれています。

• 英語自己紹介の添削を・・・

現在20歳の学生なのですが、もうすぐ海外留学することになり、ホームステイ先に自己紹介文をおくらなければいけなのですが、このような英文でいいか自信がありません。ちなみに自分自身の大まかな詳細についてはすでに相手に知ってもらっています。 添削など変更すべき内容があれば教えてください。 【日本語】 こんちには! 私は・・・・・です。 今回私をホームステイに受け入れてくれてありがとうがざいます。 あなたに会えるのを楽しみにしています。 私は人見知りですが人とお話するのが大好きです。 あなたと仲良くなれることを期待しています。 私の趣味は映画を見ることです。あなたの家の近くに映画館があると知って嬉しく思います。 ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 【英語】 Hello! I am *****. Thank you for accepting me to the homestay this time. I am looking forward to meeting you. I am shy with strangers though I like to talk with the person. I expected to make friend with you. My hobby is to see the movie. I think that I am glad because it knows that there is a movie theater near your house. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・