• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳が分かりません。)

和訳が分かりません。下記の和訳と、文法が分かりません。We will continue to roll out the brand new product experience that we have been building and testing over the past two years.

shuu_01の回答

• shuu_01
  • ベストアンサー率55% (760/1366)
回答No.2

この that は関係代名詞の that です thatの使い方(代名詞、形容詞、関係代名詞、接続詞) http://www.kilc.co.jp/english/that.php This is the book that I bought yesterday. これはきのう私が買った本です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 I think that we are at a point right now where productivity has increased so much that for output to continue to grow,we will be seeing increases in hiring.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband is self-employed. I work outside the home and supply our health insurance. For the past 15 years, whenever we file taxes he has the refund transferred to his personal account. 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• all について

We would have all been none the wiser over the past 20 years. 『この20年にわたって私たちは少しも賢くなっていない。』 この英文のallについて質問です。 ここでのallはどういう意味なんでしょうか? そしてなぜこの位置にallがあるのでしょうか? We all would have been none the wiser over the past 20 years. これではダメなんでしょうか? 教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 和訳を教えてください

いつもお世話になります。次の文の和訳は合っていますでしょうか? Thank you for a very nice anniversary card it was very inspiring. I would have a very hard time writing a letter that long. I 'm very thankful. I have to agreed with you these past two years have been wonderful expressly when we can speed them together. These past few weeks I have not been feeling to good even this morning . My readings are getting lower but I feel good that someone is there thinking of me. This makes the whole day wonderful. ありがとう非常に楽しい記念日のカードに感激しました。 私だったら長い手紙にそれを書いている非常に大変な時間があっただろう。 私は、非常に感謝します。私があなたと、我々が一緒に過ごすことができる時、これらの過去2年がはっきりと素晴らしかったことを同意します。 これらのここ数週間、私は今朝さえ気分がよくなかった。私の数値はより低くなっていますが、私は誰かが私のことを考えているのを感じます。これは1日を素晴らしくします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

どなたか、英語が得意な方、和訳をお願いいたします。 Year after year we had to explain from mid- year on why the global growth rate has been lower than predicted as little as two quarters back.

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Is Bill still using your car? Yes, I wonder when he will return it. It's our wedding anniversary next Tuesday, and by then we will have been married for ten years.

• 英文和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 So, you see, the Earth is extremely, unbelievably old compared to us humans with a fossil record hiding incredible stories to tell us about the past and possibly the future as well. But in the short time we've been here, we' ve learned so much and will surely learn more over the next decades and centuries, near moments in geological time.

• 和訳の質問です。

和訳の質問です。 下記2文の和訳が分かりません。 どなたかご教示いただけないでしょうか。 For many international retailers the world still remains untapped. We expect that the search for growth, in what has become an increasingly international retail market place, will accelerate international brand presence across the world’s best retail locations. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I've had straight As in high school for the past two years and junior year, though theoretically the hardest, is shaping up to be lots of busy work... and lots of free points.http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/11/11/auntie-sparknotes-i-hate-my-body though以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします