• ベストアンサー

英文の訂正をお願いします

御社は世界規模でサービスを提供しておられ、私も国際色豊かな場所で挑戦したいです Your company has been provided the servive of global and I try to do the place which is a cosmopolitan world. 御社で経験を重ね、戦力の一人として成長し、必ず結果を残してみせます。 I have a lot of experience and grow the one of your member,I promiss to achieve your company.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

御社は世界規模でサービスを提供しておられ、私も国際色豊かな場所で挑戦したいです ⇒Your company has been provided the service around the world.I want to challenge in your company . 御社で経験を重ね、戦力の一人として成長し、必ず結果を残してみせます。 ⇒I have a lot of experience and I hope to be one of your members to try my best to achieve the goal. 以上です。 就職ですか?頑張ってくださいね。

dazzling123
質問者

お礼

お二人ともありがとうございます。勉強になりました!!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.2

Your company has been providing global services and I have a desire to work at a international work place, so your company is very attractive for me. If I can work at your company, I promise to grow there and achieve a lot for your company.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• カバーレターの添削をお願いいたします。

転職のためカバーレターを作成中ですが、どなたかお力添えお願いいたします。 翻訳サイトを利用したため、英文がこの内容でよいのかアドバイス下さい。 宜しくお願いいたします。 多様化する現代、業界大手の御社で更に高いレベルにチャレンジし、経験や熱意で御社に大きな貢献が出来ると確信しております。 It is convinced that can it challenge at a higher level in your company of the energy industry major company, and your companies do a big contribution by the experience and zeal at a diversified present age. 私が御社のためにどのような貢献が出来るか、是非お会いしてお話しさせて頂きたいと思っております。 What contribution can you able to want to do so that I am your company, and ..talk.. to make it to meeting by all means. 以上宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

As one executive told Useem (1984:47–48): You’re damn right it’s helpful to be on several boards. It extends the range of your network and acquaintances, and your experience. That’s why you go on a board, to get something as well as give… It just broadens your experience, the memory bank that you have to test things against. 上記英文の邦訳をお願い致します。

• 企業への手紙チェックのお願い【英語】

この度、海外にインターンシップをすることになり、会社を選んだ理由などを書いてるのですが、どうしても文章がうまくかけず、どこか違和感を感じています。おかしいところがあれば是非ご指摘をお願いします。 The reason I chose your company is that your company recruit computer science students and open mind students. Now I am developing a system for Bangladesh customer as a project manager in my University. During the first summer vacation of the graduate school, I joined an internship program for one month and a half in a Japanese company. There I developed a WEB application by using JAVA, and acquired Japanese business manners and requirement gathering in this internship. Through this experience I think I learned a little confident. Then I would like to study about European business style and I am interested in your internship to contribute understanding customer’s need. Your advantage that you will adopt me is that I have knowledge of system development and that my experience is very helpful to understand Japanese customer’s need. For all of these reasons, I hope I can join your internship.

• 英文の訂正お願いします

➀The first time I went to Thailand is 5 years ago.Then I got interested in food,festival,townscape and atmosphere of Thailand.At this time I've been here once a year.Especially kidness of Thailand people made my heart warm. Rcently Thailand of Asia countries have been making remarkable progress in economy,I felt interested in global vilage cuntry.I feel more like `I wanna work here,too.`I decided to quit a job. Then I want to America to study English.After I came back ti Japan.I've been practicing English. I felt that the time was right for my grown-up self to move on to bigger opportunity. I'm thinking about going to live in Thailand in my life.I have experience,I'll try hard to repay an obligation soeday. (2)I've learned to able to get an achievement to do responsobility job everyday. ➀5年前初めてタイへ来ました。それからタイの食べ物、お祭り、街並み、雰囲気に興味が湧き、今では年に一回訪れています。 近年経済成長が著しいアジアの中で最も活気がり、国際色豊かな国に魅力を感じ「私もここで働きたい」言う気持ちが高まり転職を決意しました。 それから英語を学ぶため5か月アメリカで英語を勉強し、日本へ帰国後も勉強を続けています。 自分自身の成長のためにもステップアップできる今が大きな機会だと感じています。また生涯タイで暮らしたいと考えており、たくさんの経験を重ねいつかはタイへ恩返しできるように頑張るつもりでいます。 (2)責任ある仕事を毎日確実にやり遂げることで達成感を得られることを学びました。

• ノンネイテブからの英文レターが読めません。

こんにちは、ノンネイテブの方から英文レターを貰ったものですが、読めません。自分でも頑張ってよんで見ようとしてみたのですが分からない箇所も有りますので、教えてください。 Before your company in email and after by mailing gold ticket is sent has been sent . 以前、貴社eメールとその後郵送している(もしかして、単にmailと言いたかったのか?)gold ticketを送った送られました。 Is this sent to your company? 貴社に送られましたか? I send e-mail attached the picture of the ticket, and confirm it and would you like to reply? 私は、Eメールにチケットの写真を添付しました。確認して返事していただけますか? Also, I would like to stop your service . 又、貴社のサービスを止めてください。 Thank you for your cooperation . ご協力に感謝します。 I look forward to hearing from you for the confirmation of this cancellation . このキャンセルの確認のお返事を楽しみに待っています。 英文の下の訳は私が頭を捻って考えたものです。 このお客さんは結局何をして欲しいのでしょうか?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

to bless your's job, strengthen her to achieve the goal of her career, to be an excellent in your work with satisfaction and good channel in good things. bless me to be an outstanding businessman to help more people with the wisdom and talent from God. Dear Father God, help us to achieve our career and financial goal that we would have more time for our sweet relationship and love. May Go bless us to be the blessings to people via our jobs. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

どなたか英文を翻訳していただける方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 I hinted at the end of chapter 1 that while some people consider theory to be a mystification of practice, rather than a tool for disseminating or supporting it, I believe that theories help us to appreciate our practice with more depth and resonance. Ultimately, your response to what we've outlined in this book might be to suggest a theory of your own, based on your own thinking and experience - as some of the practitioners we've interviewed do. But be careful in supported by empirical evidence. The next stage is to work out how you can put your own informed opinions to the test and turn them into a sound theory. Finally, remember that this book is by no means the last word on anything. We hope to have last word on anything. We hope to have whetted your appetite to look at visual communication in more detail, and pointed you in the direction of alternative sources that will extend your knowledge even further.

• 英文にしてください。

お世話になります。 【今までの経緯です】 ネットにてアメリカにあるB社に商品を注文しましたが連絡がありません。 そこで同系列と思われるA社にB社に言って頂ければと思いました。 A社とは何度か商品を購入してまして当方の事は知ってます。 下記の文を英文にして下さい。 【英文にして頂きたい文】 A社様はB社と同じ系列の会社でしょうか? B社に注文しましたが連絡がありません。 B社にオーダーした事を伝えて頂くことは可能でしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 宜しくお願い致します。 ※【私が英文にしました】 英訳ソフトなどを使うと下記のようになります。 これでも伝わるのでしょうか? Is the A company a company of the same series as B company? Although an order was given to B company, there is no connection. Is it possible that I have the thing B company was ordered to perform told?

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにオーダーしたのをキャンセルしたところ電子証券で返金するとのことでしたが、 電子証券の使い方がわからないので、カードのキャンセルをお願いしたところ以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I have cancelled the orders – Can I issue you eCertificates instead of refunding your card? With as many orders as you place, this would be easier for you and us – a refund takes a long time to post to your account.