• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の問題)

英語の問題|大学の入試問題

yusdsa_458444の回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

正しい答えはイ in on it atです。 be getting in / on it / at the ground floor be getting in on (something)という表現もありますからね。 ご参考になれば幸いです。よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です

解答解説、お願いします。 1 I´ll have read through this book by the time I () you again.   アsee イwill see ウsaw エwould see 2 Mike was seen () a book in the library yesterday.   アread イreading ウhave read エat reading 3 He wants something () ; any pen or pencil will do.   アto write イto write with ウfor writing エto write on 4 He was ashamed of () make his point.   アbeing not able to イnot being able to ウbeing impossible to エbeing incapable to 5 Another mistake, () he will be fired.   アand イelse ウfor エotherwise 6 This is the hottest summer () 30 years.   アin イsince ウduring エamong 7 () in 1912 that the Titanic sank during her first voyage.   アIt being イIt was ウWhen it is エWhen it was 8 () present at the conference included the president and his wife.   アThis イThat ウThese エThose 9 The workers and paid () the hour at the store.   アfor イwith ウby エat 10 Mother has not been feeling well ().    アlate イlately ウlater エlatter 11 You shouldn´t speak () your mouth full at table.    アas イin ウwith エon 1 This medicine will make you feel much better.   This medicine will () you a great deal of good. 2 The sharp curved road caused many accidents.   Many accidents resulted () the sharp curved road. 3 She couldn´t help crying when she heard the news.   She had no choice () to cry when she heard the news. 4 Work hard, or you will fail.   () you work hard, you will fail. 

• 英語の問題です。

各問題に、訳と解答解説をつけてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 1 The air conditioner (), we had to take out our old fan from the closet.   アwas broken down イbroke down ウbeing broking down エhaving broken down 2 Wooden bridges are inferior () concrete bridges.   アfrom イto ウwith エin 3 There is no () in complaining any further.   アdoubt イpity ウpoint エpossibility 4 You´d better not work much ; () you won´t get over your fatigue.   アotherwise イunless ウso エtherefore 5 This is the () best book I´ve ever read.   アfar イmost ウmuch エvery 6 Mike goes fishing every Saturday () the weather is bad.   アexcept when イin spite of ウnevertheless エregardless of 7 He looked for a place ().   アfor how to sleep イin where to sleep ウin which to sleep エfor where to sleep 8 “Why are you so angry with him?”“He kept me waiting () two hours.”   アso long as イas long as ウvery long as エquite long as 9 This apple is not as delicious as () I bought yesterday.   アmuch as イsuch as ウit エthe one 10 I came () an old friend of mine at the station yesterday.    アover イup ウacross エat 11 I´ve run () of sugar. Will you give me some?    アfull イshort ウwant エlack 12 I was reading a book last night when Jane called ().    アme off イover me ウme up エat me 13 A fire broke () in my neighborhood last night.    アup イout ウover エinto 14 This country is so () that it takes no more than a day to drive around it.    アlarge イnarrow ウsmall エwide 15 “Is the tax () in the price?”“No. It will be added later.”    アexcluded イincluded ウconcluded エconnected

• 英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。

英語の会話問題を教えて下さい。 空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選ぶ問題です。 O : Hello, John! (1 ). J : Hi, Oliver. You must be bored stiff living out there on your uncle's farm during the summer vacation. O : (2 ). I really enjoyed it. J : Really, but with nothing to do (3 ), with the same green fields around you every day. O : There are many things on a farm (4 ); for example, I even get up at five in the morning to help (5 ) the cows. J : Five in the morning! That's what I call (6 ). And there is nothing I would hate more than the smell of a cow, especially at that time of the day! O : (7 ) fresh milk just after it has been drawn, you would change your mind. J : I prefer living in town, besides I suppose you have to eat a lot of greens which I can't stand myself. O : At least living in the countryside is healthy. I can ride my bike along the country roads. It's good fun! J : Well, we will see if you say the same thing next time. O : (8 ). And call me anytime you like and don't forget that you are always welcome. J : (9 ). Anyway school starts soon, so you don't have long to play the farmer boy. O : See you at school then. Bye, John. 1 (1)Oliver telling (2)Oliver speaking (3)Calling Oliver (4)Oliver talking 2 (1)Yes, you're right (2)You said it (3)No, not at all (4)No, not boring 3 (1)all time (2)any delay (3)through all the day (4)all day long 4 (1)to keep you busy (2)keeping you busied (3)to keep busy all time (4)for keeping busied 5 (1)with milking (2)milking of (3)for milking (4)milking from 6 (1)no luck (2)lucky (3)bad luck (4)luckless 7 (1)Once you could taste (2)Shouldn't you taste (3)If you could taste (4)If you had tasted 8 (1)Let's wait (2)Wait and see (3)Wait to try (4)You will wait 9 (1)Don't trust in me (2)Don't count on me (3)Don't attempt me (4)Don't rely in me 一応考えたところ、1が(2),2が(3),3が(4),4が(1),5が(1),6が(3),7が(3),8が(2),9が(1) って感じになりました。 少し長いですが、お願いします。

• 英語の記号問題ですが…

文法項目別ではなく、問題形式別だったので、難しく感じました。 解いてはみたものの、自信がないです。時制や前置詞など曖昧なものもありました。 一言で結構ですので、解答とあわせて、訳や解説を何かつけていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 1 By the time the fire engine arrived,the house().   アalready burned down イhas already burned down ウhad already burned down エ     would already burned down 2 You ()such a book,however interesting it may be.   アhad better not to read イhad better not read ウhad better not reading エdidn´t    have better read 3 After going over the plan,we decided()finance.   アdiscussing イdiscussing about ウto discuss エto discuss about 4 I took off my shoes()make any noise.   アbecause I イin case I ウso that エso as not to 5 Upon returning from class,().   アthe mailbox had a letter in it イa letter was found in the mail box   ウI found a letter in the mailbox エa letter would be in the mailbox 6 If you keep the warranty of this DVD player, you can have it()for free.   アfixing イfixed ウto fix エto be fixed 7 Just()he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball.   アbecause イso ウas エlike 8 ()of my friends have been to Japan this year.   アNumerous イSeveral ウEach エEither 9 I will have finished the work()this time tomorrow.   アtill イsince ウby エuntill 10 We were waiting for him()a cup of coffee.    アto イon ウat エover 11 There were three other people at the meeting()Mr.Smith.    アbut イbesides ウalso エas well 12 Mary is expecting her uncle to arrive()September 15th.    アof イon ウat エin 13 ()my horror,a stranger peeped into the room through the window.    アFor イWith ウBecause of エTo 14 My father often enjoys()his colleagues after work.    アtalks イto talk ウtalking エtalking with 以上です。 

• 英文での数学の文章問題です!

英文の文章問題がニガテで・・・どなたか解き方を教えてください.よろしくお願いします. (1) A market research company discovers that, in the average month, the average Canadian spends $135 on three forms of entertainment: movies, music, and video game. If the average Canadian spend $10 per month on video games than they music, and 3 times as much on movies as the do on music, how much dose the average Canadian spend per month on each from of entertainment? (2) You have $2000 that received as a gift and want to save for one year to put towards next year’s tuition. The money can be invested in two ways. You can put in a one- year GIC or invest the money in mutual funds. If you put in a one- year GIC, you will receive 4% simple interest over the next year. If you invest money in mutual funds, you earnings will depend on the market growth rate. You will receive simple interest on the $2000 at a rate of 1% less than the market growth rate, but will have to pay a $200 brokerage when you withdraw the funds. For which values of the market growth rate will you make more money from the mutual funds than you will from the GIC?

• 英語の問題です

解答解説をお願いします。 1 If you want to lose weight, you should (cut down on) sweets. 2 You should not (look down on) a man because he is poor. 3 I waited for him for an hour, but he didn´t (show up). 4 The teacher (handed out) the exam papers to all the students. 5 Don´t (make fun of) your friends. アadopt イdespise ウappear エreduce オridicle カdistribute 誤りの訂正 1 The fire (department) suggests that (emergency supplies) (are) stored (in the home). 2 We (did not see) Jiro (since) his family (moved) (to) Tokyo last month. 3 I (picked up) five places in Canada (that) I (would like to) visit (this coming)       summer. 4 I am used to (drive) in Tokyo (now), but it (was hard) at (the) biginning. 1 Is (all,do,me,that,to,want,you)? 2 (in,likes,not,class,everyone,my) English. 3 It (better,left,you,been,had,if,would,have) it unsaid. 4 Little (you,I,of,dream,did,doing,) any harm. 1 A: I wonder what has become of John.   B: ()   アI guess so. イI have no idea ウI hope he will become エYes, he will become a     doctor. 2 A: I wonder if you could get me another beer.   B: ()   アNo, thank you. イSure. I´ll be glad to. ウYou don´t wonder. エYes, I should. 3 A: Would you mind if I used your phone?   B: () I´m expecting an important call.   アYes, hold the line, please. イYes, of course not. ウI´d rather you didn´t.   エNot at all. 以上です。

• 英語の問題です。

【C】や【D】などの語句や熟語の言い換えはおそらく解けたのですが、意外と【A】問題のような記号問題が難しく感じました。誤りの指摘も少しあやしいです。 文法的な解説も合わせて、回答お願いします。 【A】 1 It was a wonderful party. You () have joined us.   アcan イought ウshould エwill 2 I stopped and waited ().   アthe car to pass イfor the car pass ウfor the car to pass エthe car passing 3 A bad habit, (), cannot easily be got rid of.   アif forming イevery formed ウon forming エonce formed 4 It began to rain ().   アfive minutes when reaving home イafter five minutes I left home ウfive minutes    after I left home エbefore five minutes I left home 5 One of the twenty players I saw in Atlanta () Japanese.   アare イwas ウwere エwho is 6 I´ve just finished cleaning my room and found it () hard work.   アvery イa very ウone very エthe very 7 It´s (). How about going out for a walk?   アsuch fine a weather イa so fine a weather ウso beautiful a day エsuch nice day 8 Walter found it difficult to tell the truth, so he had to () a story.   アcombine イdescribe ウexplain エinvent 【B】 1 Women (the country´s,of,for,45%,workforce,account,about). 2 Kate´s attempt to (her,her,save,life,cost,the girl). 3 We must (coming,make,most,of,the,the) trip to Canada. 4 I (a,at,disappointed,little,not,was) the news. 【C】 1 The newspaper said there was a great fire in Los Angeles.   () to the newspaper, there was a great fire in Los Angeles. 2 She fainted to see the terrible accident.   She fainted at the () of the terrible accident. 3 She invited as many as 200 people to her wedding.   She invited no () than 200 people to her wedding. 4 Betty searched for the book, but she couldn´t find it.   Betty searched for the book in (). 5 The vending machine has broken down.   The vending machine is out of (). 【D】 1 She is always (finding fault with) others. 2 I want to (pick out) a present for my friend. 3 Flight 73 (took off) at 9:30 for San Francisco. 4 She was born and (brought up) in Canada. 5 I can´t (figure out) what she is trying to say. (アunderstand イleave ウchoose エdelay オraise カcriticize) 【E】誤りの指摘です。 1 It was not (which) the boss said (that) made me angry, but (the way) he said (it). 2 (When) I was (in college), I (was belonging) (to) the tennis club. 3 He´s going to (a wedding) on Saturday (because) a friend (of him) is (getting      married). 4 No sooner (had I) (sat down) (when) the phone (rang) again. 5 Domestic beef (costs) (four times) as (many) (as) imported beef. 【F】 1 A:I can´t get my computer to print anything. There´s are error message on the     screen again and again. I hate this!   B:() I´ll have a look at it for you.   アDon´t be so shy! イKeep it up! ウDon´t be so cool! エCalm down! 2 A:Well, I´ll miss you. Let me a hear from you sometimes.   B:().   A:You, too.   アOf course. Take care of yourself イOf course. You did see me off ウI´ll say,     “Hallo and good‐bye” エI´ll be with you in a minute 3 A:Could you tell me how to get to Kyoto station?   B:().   アYes, I could イSure. No problem ウNo, I wouldn´t エYou´ve got it 以上です。   

• 英語問題

1:Please lock the door when you ( ). (1)leave (2)will be leaving (3)will have left (4)will leave 2:The man decided to wait at the station until his wife ( ). (1)came (2)come (3)has come (4)will come 3:It will not be long before she ( ) London. (1)will leave to (2)will leave for (3)leaves to (4)leaves for 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題です。

訳や解説などございましたら、付けてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 【A】 1 She proposed that the plan () put into action.   アbe イis ウwas エwould be 2 He regrets ()harder in his youth.   アhaving not studied イnot ta have studied ウnot to study エnot having studied 3 Whatever he says, the fact () it is difficult to make a living nowadays.   アremaining イremains that ウthat remaining エthat remains 4 Mr.Smith, a prosperous businessman, does not know () to be poor.   アhou it is like イwhich is it like ウwhat it is like エlike what it is 5 That´s nonsense. ()but a fool would believe it.   アAll イAnyone ウEveryone エNobody 6 Susie and her sister are so () that they could almost be twins. 【B】 1 Robbers entered the house by force last night.   Robbers broke () the house last night. 2 It was easy for me to find the library.   I had () difficulty in () the library. 3 His composition is far from satisfactory.   His composition () much to be desired. 4 How many people are there in Japan?   () is the population of Japan? 【C】 1 The death penalty was (done away with) in the country in 1993. 2 The police finally began to (look into) the manner. 3 John really (takes after) his father, especially the way he walks. 4 I recommend that you (set about) your business without delay. 5 The outdoor concert will be (put off) because of the approaching typhoon. アabolish イstart ウrespect エpostpone オresemble カinvestigate  【D】 A      B      C     D 1actor   actress  hero   () 2see    sight    prove  () 3swim   swimming die    () 4anxiety  anxious  energy  () 5majority minority  comedy  () 【E】誤りの選択問題です。 1 (Do you mind) (to come) (to) a party on Saturday (at) the International House? 2 Was (it) last Sunday (that) we (went fishing) (to the river)? 3 He will (become) to (see) the problem (in) a new (light). 4 (Other) things (are) equal, this is (far) better than (that). 5 Traveling by (the train) is (more) comfortable (than) traveling (by air). 【F】 1 (to,being,are,made,efforts,clean) our cities and rivers. 2 (have,hand,all,is,in,to,you,do) this report. 3 Although he is ten years ald, he (so,as,write,cannot,much) his own name. 4 I remember the event as (had,as,happened,if,clearly,it) only yesterday. 【G】 1 A:Mary! ()   B:I´m getting married.   アGuess what! イTake it easy! ウWhat about you! エSay when? 2 A:May I speak to Mr.Komazawa?   B:Certainly, sir. Wait a moment, please. ()   アI can´t hear you. イI can´t speak to you. ウHe holds up now. エHe is on another line. 以上です。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.