• 締切済み

アレルギーメニューの英語訳

アレルギーメニューの(1)(2)英語訳の訂正、又(3)(4)についての英語訳を教えて頂きたいです。 宜しくお願い致します。 (1)料理材料は都合により変わる事があります。その際はその都度データを更新致します。Menu is subject to delivery conditions. At that time, We will up date on each occasion. (2)このデータはアレルギーを発症しない事を保証するものではございません。最終的な判断は、お客様ご自身で(担当医とご相談の上)お願いいたします。 We cannot guarantee this data for do not cause allergy symptoms. Please do final judgment by yourself or with your doctor. (3)アレルギー物質を含む食品8品目を調理材料として使っている商品に「●印」をつけております。但し、店内調理器具及び食器は使い分けしておりませんのでご理解の上ご注意下さい。We do not use plate separately for allergy. We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation. (4)このデータは、原材料の調査を行った理論上のものではありますので、製造工場の製造工程や店舗の調理過程でアレルゲン 物質が付着、混入する事もあります。

みんなの回答

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

随所にスペルミスがあり、混乱させて失礼しました。 上記回答からの質問させて下さい。 (2)のThe data is just for your refence~の”refence”はreferenceかdefenceでしょうか? →referenceです。 又、Please take them in at our own risk~の”in at” はどのような日本語訳の部分になりますか?ちなみにyour own riskでしょうか? 単語毎に拾ってそれが日本語のどこに相当するのか?はあまりオススメしないのですが、あえて分解すると take in xxx = xxxを摂取する  この場合 xxxにthemを使っているので語順が take them in となります。 このtake them in が「それらを摂取する」に相当します。 at your own risk (ourと間違って書いてしまいましたね。すみませんでした) =あなたの自身のリスクで(ご自身のご判断で) つまり take them in / at your own risk. ご自身の判断で摂取してください=最終的な判断はお客様自身で摂取するうかどうかを決めてください ということになります。 (3)のno separations is madeの日本語訳はどの部分になりますか? separation is made = 分けられている なので no separation is made = 分けられていない になります。 原文の「使い分けはしておりません」に相当する部分です。 重ねてミススペルでご迷惑おかけしたことお詫びしますとともに、お役に立てれば幸いです。 あまり日本語の一語一語と厳密に比較しない方がいいと思います。日本語的言い回しと英語的言い回しは全く別ですので。。。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.1

(1)料理材料は都合により変わる事があります。その際はその都度データを更新致します。 Menu is subject to change with our prior notice. Ingredients data will be updated accordingly. (2)このデータはアレルギーを発症しない事を保証するものではございません。最終的な判断は、お客様ご自身で(担当医とご相談の上)お願いいたします。 The data is just for your refence and we do not guarantee your safe consumption of these without allergic symptoms. Please take them in at our own risk, or consult with your medical advisor. (3)アレルギー物質を含む食品8品目を調理材料として使っている商品に「●印」をつけております。但し、店内調理器具及び食器は使い分けしておりませんのでご理解の上ご注意下さい。 XX mark indicates when the menu includes 8 kinds of ingredients that contain allergic substances. Please also note that cookware and tableware are both used for all menu and no separation is made. (4)このデータは、原材料の調査を行った理論上のものではありますので、製造工場の製造工程や店舗の調理過程でアレルゲン 物質が付着、混入する事もあります。 These data are indicative based on scientific theories. Some allergic substances can be mixed during the process of preparation of ingredients and cooking.

darumasandayo
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。大変助かりました。自分の英語力のなさを痛感致しました。 上記回答からの質問させて下さい。 (2)のThe data is just for your refence~の”refence”はreferenceかdefenceでしょうか? 又、Please take them in at our own risk~の”in at” はどのような日本語訳の部分になりますか?ちなみにyour own riskでしょうか? (3)のno separations is madeの日本語訳はどの部分になりますか? 以上お時間のある時で構いませんので返答頂けると幸いです。よろしくお願い致します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたかこの英語の訳を教えてはくれないでしょうか。

すいません。英語ができないのに、どうしても欲しいものがり 初めて海外でしか買えないものを購入しようとネットで注文したのですが、以下のようなメールがきて しどろもどろしております。 頼んだ商品の入荷が遅れているという事なのでしょうか。 それとも、品切れだと言っているのでしょうか。 私が何かアクションしないといけないのでしょうか? Dear Customer, Thank you for your recent order with us. Regrettably, your backorder has been delayed beyond the initial estimated arrival time. Below you will find the item that has been delayed as well as the new expected arrival time. If you wish to cancel your order, please call Customer Service at 1-123-456-7890. If we do not hear from you, we will send your order as soon as it arrives. 日本語にしてもらえたら最大限に助かります。 教えて下さい。

• 中学英語

次の文で、質問があります。 My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you ーask what you can do for your country. (1)注釈で、ask not ~  「~とたずねてはならない」とあったのですが、それなら、do not ask~ではないのでしょうか? (2)Americanの後の、コンマは何か意味があるのでしょうか?

• 今度貿易英語のテストがありますが、訳がわかりません。協力おねがいします。

1.With reference to your letter of october27 inquiring for or goods,we are pleased to enclose a copy of our general. 2.We are enclosing price list no.1 which will give you the full details of our quotation 3.As requested,we have separately airmailed to you samples and technical information. 4.In reply to your request of may 1,we are sending two pattern books by courier service. 5.because of a great demand for the articles,oura stock have became very short. 6.It will be about two months before we can get a new supply of the item. 7.Item no.80 is no longer manufactured. In replacement, we recommend Item no.80A which is an impoved version of Item no.80. 8.the article you asked for will not be available till next february. 9.Unfortunately, the item you inquired for is our of make now. However, we have a similar articil in quality and enclose the sample and the price list for your consideration.

• 英語の、訳・意味を、教えて下さい。

英語の訳を、どなたか、お願いします。 --- ●(1) Hi, We do not delete accounts unless they are removed or made private on Twitter as we work to the Twitter Privacy guidelines of if the information is public then we aggregate the content. If it is not then we remove all associations to any data associated with that Twitter account. For further information on Twitter's privacy policy please see here: http://twitter.com/privacy Once you have met these requirements please put in a takedown request here: http://help.tweetmeme.com/takedown-requests/ Alternatively if you wish to keep your account public you can log into TweetMeme with your Twitter login details and go to your profile on TweetMeme where you can set visibility to hidden. Many thanks Sarah Community Manager TweetMeme.com http://blog.tweetmeme.com http://help.tweetmeme.com http://twitter.com/talktweetmeme googleの、翻訳は、これです。→http://p.tl/w81l --- ●(2) WebMaster Questions Please contact the WebMaster for questions regarding our website only. Take Down Requests should be placed on our Takedown Request Page and not via this form. googleの、翻訳は、これです。→http://p.tl/w7Q9 --- 上記の、英文の、意味を教えて頂けると、助かります。 御教授、よろしくお願いします。

• 経済学英語の訳・・・

各国における、ざいせい再建. (1)We consider a sample of 15 countries. (2)Our definition of “government” is general government, as defined by the country which is our data source. (3)We have 600 usable obsenations. (4)We have excluded all the country-years for which a complete set of data needed for our tests was not available. (2)~(4)がわかりません・・・ どなたか教えてください。

• 英語の訳

This email is to notify you that an invoice has been created for your account at HostGator.com, which is due on 03/15/2012. The Invoice ID is 14174328, and is due for the amount of 9.95 dollars. If you have a credit card on file with us, this invoice will automatically be billed on 03/15/2012. You may login anytime to make a manual payment at: https://gbclient.hostgator.com/login/ We are available 24/7. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. どなたか訳して頂けませんでしょうか? 翻訳サイトなどではわかりづらいので・・・。 宜しく御願いします。

• 英語の仮定法で困ってます。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1)If I were in your place, I would do the same thing.   =(  )(  ) in your place, I would do the same thing. 2)If I had studied more, I could have passed the exam.   =(  )(  )(  ) more, I could have passed the exam. 3)If you should die tomorrow, what would you do today?   =(  )(  ) die tomorrow, what would you do today? 4)If it had not been for the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.   =(  ) it not (  )(  ) the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.

• 英語、読める方、お願い致します。

英語が読める方、↓の内容教えて下さい…。 よろしくお願い致します。 We just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we haven't forgotten about you. Part of your order (#1687936) has not yet shipped because one or more of the items you wanted are on backorder. Our typical ship time for backordered items is 3-6 weeks from the date of order, though at times it can take longer depending on the vendor. Please know we are doing our best to get this merchandise for you as soon as possible! Your credit card has not been charged for the backordered items; we do not charge your card until we ship the items to you. Also, you are free to cancel any or all unshipped items on your order. You can do so by using the Your Account function of the website (check the Help section for more information), or by contacting us with your order number. We apologize for the continued delay. If you ever have any questions about your order, please contact us at orders@eMerchandise.com or call us at 866-339-2691 (toll free in US and Canada), Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time). When calling outside of the US and Canada, please dial +1-503-445-8081. Thank you for your patience and patronage!

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からのメールでわからない文章があったので教えてください。 I don't know if you will enjoy spending 24 hours a day with me. Not many people do this for reasons unknown to me. Sometimes it is me, sometimes it is the other person. When I lived with friends or during marriage, we usually work different shifts. But this type of living will be true test for our relationship. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の出来る方お願いします。

Dear oooooooo Thank you for your interest in oooooo We do not have a restaurant on site......if you want food, you have to order from fast food or restaurant, and they will deliver the food to your room. We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at oooooooo この英語を日本語にしてください。