• ベストアンサー

surveyed の文法上の理解

以下の文について教えてください。 87 percent of people surveyed believed that there was a good chance their next purchase would be wonderline brand skies. 1. surveyed は、前の people にかかるかと思いますが、who are が省略されているのでしょうか。 2. good chance と their next purchase の間は、that の略があるのでしょうか。 以上、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 日本語で意味を考えると surveyed は people にかかり、「調査された人々」となります。 学校文法的には一語だと後置しないので who were の省略と説明する人が多いです。 しかし分詞の前置というのは名詞を他と区別するような特別な意味が出る場合で、 ただ「調査された」ような場合は一語でも後置です。 英語としては、人々が、調査されて、と流れています。 2 そうです。 chance の後に同格の that 節で「~という可能性」 動詞の目的語になる場合や目的格の関係代名詞がよく省略されるのに対して、 同格の that は省略されないと誤解されますが、 省略可能です。

carmel001
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました。 有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 文法的に良くわかりません

I am a compassionate person who seems to have good insights into things. Here’s my problem: I don’t like keeping secrets and I am not good at it. It’s not that I want to “gossip”—although sometimes that may be true! I’m only human!—it’s more that I forget who knows what and people tend to talk to me about lots of things. it’s more that I forget who knows whatの訳を教えてください。あと、thatの役割も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• ■文法的根拠を教えてください。

日本語にする際、文法的根拠が分かりません。 There are a few who miss their own countries so much that they became homesickck. このso~tahtとmuchはどのように捕らえて、かつどのように日本語にすればよいですか。教えてください。

• 文法やスペルの間違い教えてください!

My community, people who love Disney’s contents seem to be happy. Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney songs, and so on, generally give people a positive mind and we recognize it. There is research shows that people who love Disney can live longer. Disney fanatics have optimism. They live with happy and positive content produced by Disney company more than other people. This theory is shown in an article. (Bailee Abell “People Who Loves Disney Can Live Longer Lives, Study Shows” -Inside the Magic.com) Besides, there is another reason. Being a member of a community means to keep connected. Disney fanatics in Japan tend to make friends with each other. To socialize and keep close to people who have the same hobby makes them happy because they can talk about what they love. There is an interesting study that shows people who are more connected to the community are happier.(Robert Waldinger “About Happiness”) As another reason for considering that Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy, exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort can be mentioned. There is a lot of types of jobs in Tokyo Disney Parks. Workers in the park called 'casts'. Casts work after the visitors leave and before the visitors come even in the late night or the early morning. Thanks to these casts, people who come to the park can feel comfortable there. If there are elements of concern even just a little, people are there without relieves. People never see any trash on the roads, people do not have to beware of some crimes, but the casts secure the park so that everyone can have fun. It is clear to see why Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy with these theories.

• この文でいう「that is」の文法解釈

Airbus.corp was more of a consortium initially, but it's become integrated now and so it's one company. But it's a very, very global company. There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities who are in the company as employees. >There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities ここで”that is”がくる感覚が意味的にも文法的にもわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか。。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• that 用法

There is very little that old people enjoy more than forcing others to pay attention to pictures of their children の中の there is very little that old people enjoy の that の用法はなんでしょうか? very little に対する同格のthatかなと思いましたが全然細かいところわかりません。もしなんの that か分かる方がおられましたら教えてください!!

• 当てはまる語句を入れてください。

選択肢 get , team,under, deal, holidays, risk 1 People are more motivated when they () a good salary. 2 People work better () a lot of pressure. 3 It's important that employees get long (). 4 People who () their lives at work should get more money. 5 It's more enjoyable to work in a () than alone. 6 These days, people usually () with their own IT problems.

• 次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 <日本語> 最近、人前で自由に話せる若者が増えていますが、日本人は以前として英語を話すのが苦手です。 これは日本人は英語を話す時に間違うことを恐れるからです。 <英訳> (1) Recently the number of young people who can express their feeling free in public is increasing, although Japanese are not still good at speaking English. This is why Japanese people is afraid that they make mistake when speaking English. (2) Today there is more and more young people can talk to as they like in public, so Japanese people still have trouble speaking. It is because Japanese are fear to mistake on speaking English. (3) These days many young people can speak fluently in front of others, and the Japanese are still poor speakers in English. The reason of this is that the Japanese are afraid of committing error while they say English.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Customers had not yet made any purchases, such that there was no progress toward their goal, real or perceived. There were four such scenarios that differed only in the required cost of each purchase

• 英文解釈お願いします

There was a time when it was believed that because children were young and knew less,they were less intelligent,and therefore that the person responsible for raising them needs little intellect. There are ,indeed,still many people -even some who are responsible for education in this country-who hold the opinion that the more intelligent teachers should be reserved for older children,while those who are less intelligent would do quite well with young children. これの構造分析と訳お願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I went to a party that a co-worker was throwing. I got really drunk and made out with her ex (not knowing that he was her ex). Before making out with him, I asked a girlfriend, who was there, if this guy was good people and she said yes. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2144161-p2 good peopleはなぜ複数形で受けているのでしょうか?a good personが自然かと思ったのですが・・よろしくお願いします