【至急】英語の問題を解決!役立つ要約とハッシュタグ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語を参考にして、( )内の単語を並び替えて英文を完成させる方法を教えてください。
  • 10月は多くの人がスポーツを楽しむ月です。多くの人がスポーツを楽しむ理由を教えてください。
  • 彼女は私の父親をよく知っている学生です。なぜ彼女が父親をよく知っているのか教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1]日本語を参考に、( )内の語句を並び替え、英文を完成させる。 1.彼らが話していた問題は、すぐに解決されるだろう。 ( were / the problem / be / will / they / talking / solved / about ) soon. 2.10月は多くの人がスポーツを楽しむ月だ。 ( is / enjoy / which / sports / a month / in / many people / October ). 3.彼女は私が父親をよく知っている学生だ。 ( father / know / a student / well / she / whose / is / I ). 4.これらは、若者たちの間で人気があると言われている。 These are ( popular / books / to / which / young people / said / be / among / are ). [2]次の文を英語にする。 1.私は、あなたが探している犬を公園で見ました。 2.これは私がずっと欲しかったものだ。 3.彼はいわゆる幼馴染( childhood friend )だ。 4.ここは所有者(owner)が有名な歌手であるレストランだ。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

[1] 1. The problem they were talking about will be solved soon. 2. October is a month in which many people enjoy sports. 3. She is a student whose father I know well. 4. These are books which are said to be popular among young people. [2] 1. I've seen a dog you are looking for. 2. This is something I have long wanted to get. 3. He is what you call a childhood friend. 4. This is a restaurant where its owner is a famous singer. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

pinky3216
質問者

お礼

有難う御座いました。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語

1This is the very dictionary ( ) I have been looking for. アwhat イthat ウall エwhere 2He is one of the greatest pianists ( ) Japan has ever produced. アwhich イwhose ウthat エwhat  3He is a writer ( ) novels are very popular among young people. アwho イwhom ウthat エwhose 4Japanese people are great tourists. They usually visit places ( ) they haven't seen. アbecause イwhich ウwhere エwhat 5Anyone ( ) has stood in sunshine and then moved into shade knows that sunshine is warm. アwho イwhom ウwhose エwhich 6Thank you Keiko. This book is exactly ( ) I wanted. アwhat イwhich ウof which エthat 7Tom is no longer ( ) he used to be. アthat イwhich ウwhat エwhen 8In the eighteenth century, we had little idea of the effect ( ) industrial inventions would have. アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 9Genes, the basic parts of cells ( ) are passed eown from parents to children, may have something to do with human behaviour. アwhat イwhose ウwhich エwhere 関係代名詞(副詞)の問題です。 迷ったものが幾らかありました。

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

[1]誤っている語を( )内から選び、訂正する。 1.( This ) is the place ( what ) the accident ( happened ). 2.Let me ( know ) the day ( which ) you ( are ) free. 3.Please ( tell me ) ( tha way which ) you ( succeeded in business ). 4.( That is ) ( the reason ) ( which ) I want to live in a big day. [2]次の英文を、関係代名詞を使ってほぼ同じ内容の1文に書きかえる。 1.We will soon be able to enjoy space travel. [The time で始めて] 2.Why did you do such a thing? I can't understand the reason. 3.I don't like the way he speaks. 4.She is now working in the hospital which she was born in. よろしくお願い致します。

• 高校英語の関係代名詞、関係副詞

高校英語の関係代名詞、関係副詞 The best time of life is not necessarily ( ) we are young. 1 which 2 whom 3 when 4 whose この4つの選択肢から正解を選べという問題です。 関係副詞の後ろには完全文がくる このwe are young. は完全文だと思ったので、whenを選びました。 あっているのでしょうか? また、この文章を二つの文に分けるとどうなるんですか? He didn't tell me the reason ( ) he quit his job. 1 which 2 whom 3 why 4 whose なんとなくwhyだと思ったんですが・・・。 よくわからないです。 この文も二つに分けるとどうなるんですか? 上の例文も含めて、関係代名詞、関係副詞の考え方を教えてください。

• どこ国の人と話してるの? 英語

友達がチャットアプリで外国人と話している時に、 どこの国の人と話しているの? と聞きたい時どう表現しますか? which county people are you talking with? でいいのでしょうか?

• 英語並べ替えをご教授ください.

並べ替え問題で苦戦中です,教えてください. 日本語訳は,『道を掃除してきれいにすることを仕事としている人もいる.』 英文は,There are ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) the streets. 選択肢は,sweep / people / work / is / to / it / whose / and clean です. 最初は,There are people whose work is to sweep and clean the streets. かなと思ったのですが,"it" の使い途が解りません.たぶんそれがこの問題のポイントだと思うのですが,隘路に嵌まり込んで動けません.

• 参考書の例文で分からない所があります お願いします

関係代名詞の所有格のところです(中学)。 (1) He was talking with a girl whose eyes were blue.   (彼は青い目の女の子と話していました) なぜ、whose eyes were blue とbe動詞が過去形のwereになっているのですか? were を are にして He was talking with a girl whose eyes are blue. としてはダメなのでしょうか。 もう一つの例文では (2) She introduced me a man whose wife is a painter.  (彼女は妻が画家である男の人を私に紹介しました) と wife is a painter と be動詞が現在形になっています。 こちらは理解できるのです。 解説よろしくお願いします。

• of which = whoseについて

of whichはwhoseに書き換えられると習いましたが、そうじゃない場合もありますか? 例えば「The Tokyo Bay Aqua- Line is an approximately 15.1-km toll highway crossing the middle of Tokyo Bay, along the coast of which are situated several cities.」 の場合だとof whichをwhoseに書き換えても意味が通じないし、そもそもof whichの後がareのbe動詞なのでof whichやwhoseは該当しないような気がするのですが、 of whichは主格としても使えるのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

SPALDING &BROTHER'S is onlyfor young people and people with a sense of youth, who love and enjoy sports, and those who want a healthy life.

• 英語添削お願いします 

テーマは、外国に行ったとき日本について教えてあげたいこと。 文化、流行などなんでも構わないということです。 I want to tell foreign people about Japanese tradition. It is because I think it would be more meaningful to tell it rather than temporary fashions. There are two things which especially I want to tell about. First is Origami. It is unique to japan. Although it is difficult, it would enable us to communicate with each other. I think foreign people would enjoy it very much. Second is Japanese foods. Recently they have been spreading widely, but there must be much more Japanese foods which aren't known to foreign people. I want to tell wonderfulness of them. If I ware able to tell about such things, foreign people would come to be interested in Japan. 仮定法に自信がありません。 文章構成などについても指摘していただけると嬉しいです。