• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが問題がありその事を相手にメールそたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Not busy yet, but just not in the office till Monday so I cannot look into it. Please bare with me and I will check for you.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

まだ忙しいわけではないのですが、月曜日までオフィスに戻りません。このためこの件についてそれまでの間、調べることができません。私の方でチェック致しますので、それまでご辛抱願います。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

多忙ではないのですが、月曜まで出社しないので確認できないのですよ。 申し訳ないがきちんと調べるまで少々お待ちください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 インボイスの事でと言わせたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the details. I will email you the invoice once your order has been completed. It will look a bit different as I am using a different system, but it should suffice. Bare with me whilst I'm dealing with your order please.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Yes, I have attached the details. Please check. Please see if you can find cheaper quotes. I have so far only found a quote for $36 and that was the cheapest. My manager will look into it as well. However, if in the meantime you can find something cheaper I would say go for it as I do not think that overall the shipment will get any cheaper than $30. Please keep me posted.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for the details I will be booking shortly for collection today. However, I cannot do COD option on my system. I will input your account details which means that you will be charged but I do not think that this involves COD option. Please speak to your agent in Japan.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 to have your full order ready to be ship it will take USA 1 more month. XX will be end of August, let me know if that's ok with you. For the photos I will be sending you through wetransfer but please do not advertise it yet since others XXX don't have photos yet.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です、支払いとインボイスと送料の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 That's fine. I took off the invoice whatever you decided you did not want. Please find attached an updated invoice. Please note that I did not put shipping charge on as I do not know yet how many boxes do I need to charge for until your order has been packed. Please make payment for the stock only for now asap so that we could start packing (please note that our policy has now changed and we can only start packing once the order has been paid for). Once I know how many boxes will there be I will make another invoice for shipping only and payment will need to be done separately.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。私は送料着払いでお願いをしています。申し訳ありませんが英文の意味を教えてください。 The pick up will be on Monday. They have advised me that they do not take cash on delivery and that the amount will be deducted of your account. Please confirm that this is ok with you. I will email you on Monday your commercial invoices.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送はいつですか?インボイスは完成しましたか?と質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am sorry for not getting back to you any earlier but your order has not been packed yet. My regular packer is not here, he will be in tomorrow so I am hoping to have your order ready by the end of this week. I will put the sticker on with the country of origin on and on the invoice as well. Is there any other documents that should be presented to the customs or is it just the invoice with the country of origin?