Yumi's Surprising Growth

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Yumi has grown more than twice as tall in the past 5 years since I last saw her.
  • The popular anime series NARUTO has recently concluded, leaving fans saddened.
  • I felt ashamed of my embarrassing behavior in class, which became a nightmare for me.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳チェックしてください

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. 1.Yumi studies hard, and he as well. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. have been は「…に行ったことがある、…をしている」という過去の経験あるいは計測して何かをしているという意味で使われます。 I have been to Paris.(パリに行ったことがある。) I have been teaching.(ずっと教師をしている。) 「成長」には have grown が使えます。第三者なので、haveを hasにする必要もあります。 To my surprise, Yumi has grown more than twice as tall since I last saw her 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. この文章で大丈夫ですが、完結したということを明らかにしたい場合はconcludeの方が適切だと思います。 We are all saddened to hear that NARUT has concluded this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. やってしまった行動・態度を指すときは、自動詞のbehaveという単語があるので、それを使うのが一番自然だと思います。 I was ashamed of behaving so badly in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. personは省略もできます。 She is the smartest in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. wishとhopeの違いですが、日常会話でwishは「…ならいいのに。…だったらよかったのに。」という過去・現在に対する悔やみの意味で使わ増す。例えば、I wish “3.11” had never happened. (3.11なんて起こらなければ良かったのに。) hopeは「…だといいな。」という将来への希望の意味で使われます。この文の場合は後のほうが適切でしょう。 もう一点、whichの前のコンマですが、コンマがない場合「3・11」というものが何件かあって、その中でも日本で2011に起きた大災害をさす3.11という意味になり、コンマをつけることによって、3.11が何かという説明を指すことになります。 I hope Japan will recover from "3.11", which is the most horrible disaster happened in Japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. これは自分もそう思うと強調されているのでしょうか。at allはNot at all (とんでもない、ぜんぜん違うよ)というように普通否定に使われます。同意したいのであれば、I strongly agreeといえます。そう思わないという意味であれば、I strongly disagree. あるいはI do not think so at all. あと、2文は接続語andか butを使うか、ピリオドで区切ってください。 I do not know why many people claim “English teaching system in Japan” is bad but I do not think so at all. 1. Yumi studies hard, and he as well. …もそうですと肯定文に同意を示す場合、慣用的な倒置so + V(動詞)+S(主語)が使われます。 Yumi studies hard and so does he. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too. これはwork の間違いですか?それとも、一言も話さないという意味でしょうか?…もまた~ないと否定の繰り返す場合、上の例とよく似ていますが、慣用的な倒置neither + V(動詞)+S(主語)が使えます。 The problem in my family is that my father never works and neither does my mother. The problem in my family is that my father never utters a work and neither does my mother. (父親は一言も話さないし、母もそうだ。) 長くなってすみません。参考にしてください。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

一応意訳ですし、パッと見で書いたので間違ってたらすいません。

回答No.1

上から順に。 ☆驚いたことに、ユミは私が五年前に会った頃よりも2倍以上背が伸びていた。 ☆私たちは皆、NARUTOがちょうど今年11月に終了するとの旨を耳にし、悲嘆に暮れている。 ☆私は授業中にそんな馬鹿な失敗をしてしまったことを恥じた。そしてそれは悪夢だった。 ☆彼女は私たちのクラスで最も賢い人だ。 ☆2011年に日本で発生した3.11という名の未曾有の大災害から、日本が復興することを私は願います。 ☆大勢の人々が日本の英語教育方針を悪いと主張するのが何故なのかは 検討もつかないが、私は全くその通りだとも強く思っている。 ☆ユミは頑張って勉強し、また彼もユミと同様に一生懸命勉強する。 ☆私の家庭内での困りごとは 父が一言も喋らず、また母も同じように無言なことです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 Japan and China have been in a danger situation these days, we have to solve this problem as soon as possible. 2 it is a great pleasure to inform you that Yumi and I have got married for 10 years. 3 I have been to the United Stated since I was at 8 years old. Now, unfortunately, I forgot how to speak Japanese. 1 I accidently bump into a bear when I go to a forest deeply. 2 Yumi call me back as soon as she realized that I called her. I guess she might like me. 3 Japan will inevitably go through an recession within 10 years, we all Japanese have to prepare for it from now on.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 英訳なのですが。。。

here is and ad for the English Class that my associate and I are opening along side to the class that I have at the time. If you would like to put a copy at your beauty shop that would be great. 自分でもチャレンジして、翻訳にもかけてみたのですが、うまく文が繋がらなくて。。。どなたか教えて下さい。正確にはどうゆう事を言っているのでしょうか?

• 英語の課題の文・・・チェックお願いします。

高校からの宿題で英語のスピーチ文が出ました。 あがって高1になるものなのですが長文なんて書いたことなく さっぱりで・・・助けてもらいながら書いたのですが 当たっているか不安です。(文法とか、色々・・) 詳しい方チェックお願いします。 「Have you ever thought about what you would like to do in your future? 将来何がしたいか考えたことはありますか? What I'd like to do is to travel all over the world, and exprience their culture especially thier cuisines. 私は世界中を旅し、それらの国の特に食の文化を経験したいです。 Since I love eating food more than anything, it would be wonderful if I can eat food from entire world and write original "International food journal". 食べることが大好きなので、できたら世界中の食べ物を食べ独自の"国際料理日記”を書けたらいいと思ってます Therefore, I would like to improve English, which is spoken in most nations, here at ☆ Senior High School. だからこの☆高校でほとんどの国で話されている英語を進歩させたいです And then, get a good work and save some money in order to travel all over the world. それから良い仕事につきお金をためて旅行したいです。 To make this dream come true, I need to study hard my senior high school years. この夢をかなえるため勉強に励みたいと思います I think that I can do my best if there is a dream. わたしは夢があれば頑張れる(がんばることが出来る)と思います。 Therefore everyone wants you to do your best with a dream. なので皆さんにも夢を持って頑張って欲しいです」 なのですが・・・宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Compared with other my friends, my life is very unusual. I had been to Australian for four months after graduation from high school. It was my best experience I have ever had. The smell of air was cool and freshness when I arrived in Cairns airport, which smell cannot get out of my mind. Of course, there were many culture differences between Japan and Australia such as food, thinking and language. なんでもいいので文法ミス教えてください泣き

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• 英文のチェックをお願い致します…!!

長くなってしまうのですが、以下の文章であっているかどなたか確認して頂けると嬉しいです。 ☆のところがとても不安な箇所ですので、そこだけでも結構です。全体通して不安ですが。 The most important thing for me is my family. And I should cherish it. First, I thank my parents very much. I owe it to my parents that I could put myself to playing tennis in my junior high school and high school days. In the second year in high school, when I really wanted to leave club activities, my parents encouraged me to continue it. ☆1 At the time, if I was easily allowed to leave club activities, ここに"今の私はないと確信する"と入れたいのですがI'm sure...から続きません、教えて頂きたいです。 When my mother came and watched games, she looked at a tournament table and checked my next competitor. ☆2 I will be dutiful to my parents because I have done what I wanted to do. Second, I also thank my grandparents. I live with them. When I come home, I'm happy that there is someone at home. So I thank my grandmother very much because my parents and my grandfather work. My grandmother cares about me and my sister. ☆3 And she came to the piano concert for me. My grandfather died when I was in the second year in high school. I couldn't believe it because he has worked and been fine until he entered hospital. ☆4 I regretted going to the hospital few times. ↑お見舞いにほとんど行けなかったのが心残りだ、というような意味にしたいのですが、間違っている気がしてなりません。教えてください。 He also came to the piano concert every year, and seemed to look forward to it. So I'm happy that I can cherish my family and feel love from my family. I wish people in the world cherish their families. 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願い致します。 酷い文章で申し訳ありません。

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Don't believe the press telling only the bad news that motherhood is all dirty nappies and sleepless nights which are said to cause mothers to abuse kids. When I got married, it seemed the most natural thing in the world that I would that I would have three babies in four years. Having children was what I had always wanted. I was fulfilled in my work and happy generally, but having children was the absolute high point. Fortunately my partner shared this view. But for some people, raising their children is a tough thing. Surely, raising children is a responsibility. You make a baby and you can't get drunk, stay out all night or go on holiday on impulse. In fact, you can't really have any arbitrary thought at all when everything you do has to be so well-organized. It's also true that I would love just occasionally to be totally irresponsible, unmindful of anyone's needs but my own. I remember the time I was seven months pregnant and struggled with a stroppy three-years-old son and a crawling one-year-old daughter. My back ached, and what is worse, I couldn't find the right colored crayon for my son to shade in Batman's cape. He repeatedly complained to me, "A pencil just would not do." I was greatly embarrassed, at last lay on the kitchen floor, and sobbed. Then he was filled with wonder.