外国人へのお悔やみメールのおすすめ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 外国人の友人へのお悔やみメールの書き方とポイントをご紹介します。
  • カトリックの友人へのお悔やみメールのポイントと感謝の気持ちを伝える方法について解説します。
  • 外国人へのお悔やみメールの注意点と故人への尊重を忘れない方法についてお伝えします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

外国人へのお悔やみメールにつきまして

私が好きな外国人の女友達が友人を亡くし、下記のお悔やみのメールを送ろうと思っています。 間違った点や、こうした方が良いといったアドバイスをお願いいたします。 因みに外国人の友達は、カトリックで、私は無宗教です。また故人のことは、私は知りません。 Dear XXXX I knew your friend passed away. I would like to send my condolences to you on the loss of your friend.. May time heal your pain & God bless you. Sincerely 私の名前 よろしくお願いいたします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Dear XXXX I have heard that your friend passed away. I would like to send my deepest condolences to you on the loss of your friend. May time heal your pain & God bless you. Sincerely 私の名前

EasySkanking
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

EasySkanking
質問者

補足

早急なご回答ありがとうございます 友人の訃報をSNSで知った場合でも、I knew your friend pass~でなく、I have heard that~なのでしょうか?

その他の回答 (2)

• trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.3

「お悔やみ申し上げる」ときの定番は、そこでこそ「 I'm sorry for ~」で哀悼の意を表明するのです。 I'm really sorry for your loss. I am sorry about John's passing. などが、2行目にあたる文章として、一番定番のものです。

EasySkanking
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

回答No.2

初めての連絡の場合は、 「ご友人が亡くなったと聞いたんだけど。。。。」 という感じで、I have heard ~を使うと思います。 ”I knew your friend passed away"と、”knew"を使ってしまうと、 「ご友人が亡くなったの、知ってるわ。」という感じになってしまって不自然なのと、ちょっと強い感じがすると思います。 ご友人の方のご冥福をお祈りします。

EasySkanking
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

EasySkanking
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます 別の質問になってしまうのですが、 メールやLine等で伝える場合、DearやSincerelyは必要でしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• お悔やみの挨拶にはどうこたえますか

喪主として、「Please acceput my sympathies on the death of your father. I'd like to offer my deepest condolences.」などと言われた時のお礼の言葉はどのようになりますか。 Thank you for your sympathy. Thank you for your condolences. などでもよろしいでしょうか。

• この英文メールの意味を知りたいのですが。。。。

アメリカにいる友達から下記のようなメールをもらいました。なんだかイマイチ意味がよくわかりません。だいたいのニュアンスでけっこうですので、教えてください。これを書いた時の友達の心理とかも(もしわかるようでしたら)お願いします。 God still sits on the throne. Each of you is going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith. My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least four people you want to be blessed and a copy back to me. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.Here is the prayer: Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and email buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power.Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment.Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

• 英語でおくやみの手紙を出すとき

英語のお悔やみをネットで調べると "We would like to offer our deepest sympathy."とか "We would like to extend our condolences." のように、 we, our という代名詞が使われていました。これは習慣としてweで表現するということなのでしょうか。それとも個人で出すのなら "I" にしてもいいのでしょうか。急いで手紙を出す必要に迫られています。よろしくお願いします。

• メールの訳を見てください

訳を見て欲しいのですが、 im sorry it took me soo long to respond but i am in thailand helping the cyclone victims in burma. as far as your friend, i am very very sorry to hear that. i hope you can find the strength to get through this and i know you dont know me very well but if you ever need anything or maybe just to talk im here. sometimes people like to talk to outsiders cause they dont want to talk to those too close too them (im like that) but im very serious. im sad 4 u and i hope u can heal. god bless. ながらく返事しなくてごめん???でもわたしはいまタイでサイクロンの被害者を支援しにきている。君のともだちの話はとても残念な話だ。。。。。。。。。。。。君は私のことをよくしらないでももし何かあるなら話すといい私はここにいるから。ときどき人は身近ではない人と話す。なぜなら身近な人に話したくないから。私もそう。でも私はとても真剣だ。とても悲しいよ。君が立ち直ることを願ってる。 おしえてください

• 外国人と喧嘩

こんばんは。 最近私のfacebookで私の恋人をからかってくる外国人がいます。(恋人も外国人です) 最初は私たちのウォールのやりとりに「lol」「xD」などと書かれる程度でそこまで気にする程ではなかったのですが恋人の事を「emo emooo emooooo」とからかわれ嫌な気分になりました。 なので相手の方に「誰ですか?」と尋ねたところ「This is Joshua's best friend who like to say him emo everyday cause of his hairstyle xD」と返事がきました。 私は何と言えば良いかわからず返事をしばらく考えていたら私より先に恋人が、相手の方にこう返事をしていました。「 dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn.」 (この文の意味がよくわからずさきほどこちらで質問させていただいた際に、下品な文だという事がわかりました) すると相手の方は「see?i am your best good friend!xD」と書きました。 外国人とこのような言い合いをするのは初めてなのでどう言えば恋人をからかうのを辞めてくれるのかわかりません。 一度相手の人に「あなたが何を言おうが彼はとても素敵な人だから私は気にしない。」と言いました。すると「あんな不細工のどこがいいんだ?」と言われました。 どう言えばからかうのをやめてもらえるでしょうか…

• お悔みの言葉を英語で書く場合

お悔みの言葉を英語で書く場合 We are so very sorry to hear about your loss. We were disturbed and saddened by the untimely death of Naomi. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this most difficult time of loss. We would like to offer our deepest sympathy. お悔みを英語で書く場合は、個人が書いても複数系WEから書くのでしょうか? I am so very sorry...., I was disturbed and.... My thought is with you and..., I would like to offer.... では、おかしいですか? あと3番目の文章にyou and your family ではなくて、個人名を入れるのっておかしいですか? 友人の家族(親、彼氏、子供達)みんな知ってます。 やはり形式的な文章だから、you and your family の方がいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 外国人のフレンドから英語のメールがきたのですがさっぱり意味がわかりませ

外国人のフレンドから英語のメールがきたのですがさっぱり意味がわかりません; send this 2 all of your friends once you have message sent this 2 all of your friends u(you) will get $50 PSN NOT A SCAM ****-****-****(海外PSNネットワークカードのコード)inter this code once you have sent this 2 all of your friends p.s it works trust me i've tried it よく意味がわからないのですが、どういった内容なのでしょうか? 差し支えなければ翻訳をお願いします

• こんなメールが来ました。教えてください。

先日海外からこんなメール来ました。経験ある人いますか? Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire Please my dear, After going through your profile i decided to write you.My name is Mr Jean Michael,19 year old,the only Son of late Chief and Mr Alfred Michael, Please i want to relocate to your country where i can settled down happily,and I wish to request for your assistance in a transaction that will benefit you and i. The money in question is $6.500.000USD(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Usa Dollars). And I wish to invest the money in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country under your care and guidance.and I will require for your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal/ account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. God bless you a

• 英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• 外国人と英語でメールしています。添削して下さい

高校3年です。 知り合いのイギリスの方とメールしています。 添削お願いします。 Hi,○○○ I'm good. Studying is hard, though. It's almost a year since I visited London. Time runs very fast. I'm very surprised to hear that you use chopsticks now!! Using chopsticks is difficult even for Japanese. Actually, my father can't use chopsticks well :-D Maybe you can use chopsticks better than my father :-) By the way my birthday is November 18th. This is the same as Mickey Mouse :-) When is your birthday? Lastly, I send you the photo of the church which I go to every Sunday. Take care and God bless you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。