• 締切済み

英語でお尋ね

Do not write my full name is also ok. と返事がきたのですが、 手紙を香港に送るとき、名前なしでおくれるんですか?また、香港にフルネーム、郵便番号はないんですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です、補足です。 >>今から文通する相手でそれはないとおもいますが、わたしのフルネームはかかなくてもいいよって意味にならないですか?  では、封筒の中に入れた手紙の中では、表書きと違って、姓名両方を書かなくてもよい、と意味でしょう。  ということは、質問者さんの方も姓名両方を書かなくてもいいと言う類推は可能だと思います。お互い姓は略して名前だけにしましょう、というヒントかも知れません。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

貴方の手紙読むつもり無いから、という意味では、、、フルネームだと私の所まで届いちゃうってわけかも  だったら、名前無し、郵便番号無しでいいと思います。

mikan1582
質問者

補足

今から文通する相手でそれはないとおもいますが、わたしのフルネームはかかなくてもいいよって意味にならないですか?

関連するQ&A

• just (英語です

とある会話の中で 「さすがに緑はないよ。」 「Green is just not my color」 この文章にある just ってどんな意味で使われていますか? 「Green is not my color」 とは just があるなしで意味は変わりますか? ご存知の方いましたら、ご教示お願いします。

• 英語合ってますか?

(1)『パリは寒い?』 (2)『こっちも寒いよ。でもパリの方が寒そう。 風邪引かないようにね。』 (1) Is Paris cold? (2) It is also cold here. But Paris seems to be cold. Do not catch a cold. 英語合ってますか?

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

Ok now i know why i can not buy the bag useing my Bill Me Later it said bill me later is not availabl for this purchase and that is the only way i can buy the bag sorry about that its not on me there is nothing i can do about that. よろしくお願いします

• 英語が得意な方

Want do you do?と聞いたら I just graduated. I want to start my own business. My major is international business.と返事が来たので 『おぉ!そうなんだ*凄いね。 頑張ってください*陰ながら応援してます』と言いたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• すみません、翻訳これもお願い致します

It is also a request to respect this union (marriage). My job is to be a provider and try my best to do so. I might not be making a ton of money, but I am trying and continuing to look. Just up and leaving a job is not the answer and is not what a man should do.

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 英語での韓国住所の書き方

ある韓国人と郵便で文通を始めようと思いまして、相手の住所を受け取りました。しかし、郵便番号が書いていないように思われて本当に送れる心配になりました。相手にeメールで聞くことになると思いますが、こちらでも相談したいと思います。 ちなみに、自分は韓国語ができないので英語でやりとりをしています。 相手が送って来た住所は ***-**(数字:多分番地ですよね) ~~ ~~-si ~~-do South Korea   ~~(相手の名前) です。郵便番号なしで送れるのでしょうか?それと***-**が番地という解釈はただしいでしょうか? ご教授お願いいたします。

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Especially, Australian people are more individualism than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, Australian is more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because my life can not repeat. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing for me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. なにか文法のミスを指摘してもらえるとうれしいです

• アダルトサイトやワンクリック詐欺サイトに郵便番号

だけだと入力しても番地までは特定されないようですが、郵便番号と名前も フルネームで入力したりすると、苗字と名前を知られたら郵便番号とで住所は完全に特定されますかね?