英語の助動詞の意味と使い方、動詞の種類、文法の確認問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の助動詞の意味と使い方、動詞の種類、文法の確認問題についてまとめました。
  • 助動詞の意味や使い方について解説し、さらに文法の確認問題も含まれています。
  • 助動詞や動詞の種類、文法の確認問題を通じて、英語の基礎を学びましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方、教えてください。

次の【 】の助動詞の意味として,最適なものを選択肢から選びなさい。 Exercising alone 【can】 be boring.      (1)~してもよい (2)~しなさい (3)~できる (4)時に~のことがある We 【may】 have some rain today.      (1)~かもしれない (2)~してもよい (3)~になりますように (4)~べきだ The doctor 【must not】 allow the patient to be put at risk.      (1)~でないにちがいない (2)~してはいけない (3)~するひつようはない (4)~のはずがない You 【had better】 be careful.      (1)~が義務だ (2)~してもよい (3)~しなくてはいけない (4)~のほうがましだ Five minutes 【ought to】 be enough time.       (1)~かもしれない (2)~しなければならない (3)~のはずだ (4)~べきだ 次の【 】に注目しながら,各文が英語として正しい文かどうかを答えなさい。正しければ「容認可能」で,正しくなければ「容認不可能」で答えなさい。 She 【could】 read when she was four.      容認可能or容認不可能 Yesterday evening, Peter 【could】 watch TV for an hour.      容認可能or容認不可能 I wonder if I 【might】 have a little more cheese.      容認可能or容認不可能 The doctor said that I 【must】 stop smoking.      容認可能or容認不可能 She 【would】 like Fred, but now he means nothing to her.      容認可能or容認不可能 次の【 】の動詞が状態動詞か動作動詞かを答えなさい。 They 【came】 here as immigrants.       動作動詞or状態動詞 The exhibition 【consists】 of 180 drawings.      動作動詞or状態動詞 I'll 【have】 the vegetable plate.      動作動詞or状態動詞 Billy 【thought】 for a moment.       動作動詞or状態動詞 When the twins were born, they 【weighed】 ten pounds.      動作動詞or状態動詞 次の空欄に入れるべき動詞の形を,選択肢から選びなさい。 We ( ) to Boston next week.      (1)goes (2)went (3)gone (4)will go I ( ) to read Harry Potter last week.      (1)begin (2)begins (3)began (4)will begin The train usually ( ) every twelve minutes.      (1)leave (2)leaves (3)leaving (4)will leave I hope she ( ) from shock in a couple of days.      (1)recover (2)recovers (3)recovered (4)will recover Students will be happy when school ( ) over.      (1)be (2)is (3)was (4)will be 次の【 】の意味として最適なものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 The semester 【ends】 next month.      (1)過去 (2)習慣 (3)瞬間的現在 (4)未来 I 【wondered】 if you could help us.      (1)過去の出来事 (2)丁寧 (3)反復 (4)未来 Be careful. The bath-tub 【is going to】 spill over.      (1)意図 (2)拒絶 (3)命令 (4)予測 When will you 【be moving】 to your new house?      (1)意志未来 (2)現在の予測 (3)進行中の未来 (4)必然的な未来 The oak 【is to be found】 all over the world.      (1)運命 (2)可能 (3)義務 (4)予定 次の【 】の意味として最適なものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 I 【have always known】 you were a regular chap.      (1)完了 (2)継続 (3)経験 (4)結果 Marion 【has given】 an interview only once in her life.      (1)完了 (2)継続 (3)経験 (4)結果 I 【was reading】 an economics book last night.      (1)進行中の動作 (2)進行中の習慣的動作 (3)一時的状態 (4)推移的状態 I’【m hoping 】 to take my exam soon.      (1)進行中の動作 (2)進行中の習慣的動作 (3)一時的状態 (4)推移的状態 The carpet 【was fitted】 by the young man.       (1)~に合う (2)~にふさわしい (3)~に合わせる (4)~に相当する 次の【 】に注目しながら,各文が英語として正しい文かどうかを答えなさい。正しければ「容認可能」で,正しくなければ「容認不可能」で答えなさい。 I 【have seen】 her a week ago.      容認可能or容認不可能 I 【am liking】 your sister.      容認可能or容認不可能 You 【are being】 obstinate.      容認可能or容認不可能 John 【is resembled】 by Mike.      容認可能or容認不可能 The nuclear reactor 【was entered】 by a team of scientists for the first time yesterday      容認可能or容認不可能 以上です。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

Exercising alone 【can】 be boring.      (4)時に~のことがある We 【may】 have some rain today.      (1)~かもしれない The doctor 【must not】 allow the patient to be put at risk.      (2)~してはいけない You 【had better】 be careful.      (3)~しなくてはいけない Five minutes 【ought to】 be enough time.     (4)~べきだ She 【could】 read when she was four.      容認可能 Yesterday evening, Peter 【could】 watch TV for an hour.      容認可能 I wonder if I 【might】 have a little more cheese.      容認可能 The doctor said that I 【must】 stop smoking.      容認可能 She 【would】 like Fred, but now he means nothing to her.      容認可能 They 【came】 here as immigrants.       状態動詞 The exhibition 【consists】 of 180 drawings.      状態動詞 I'll 【have】 the vegetable plate.      動作動詞 Billy 【thought】 for a moment.       状態動詞 When the twins were born, they 【weighed】 ten pounds.      状態動詞 We ( ) to Boston next week.    (4)will go I ( ) to read Harry Potter last week.    (3)began The train usually ( ) every twelve minutes.    (2)leaves I hope she ( ) from shock in a couple of days.      (2)recovers Students will be happy when school ( ) over.      (2)is The semester 【ends】 next month.      (2)習慣 I 【wondered】 if you could help us.      (2)丁寧 Be careful. The bath-tub 【is going to】 spill over.    (4)予測 When will you 【be moving】 to your new house?      (1)意志未来 The oak 【is to be found】 all over the world.      (2)可能 I 【have always known】 you were a regular chap.    (3)経験 Marion 【has given】 an interview only once in her life.    (4)結果 I 【was reading】 an economics book last night.      (1)進行中の動作 I’【m hoping 】 to take my exam soon.    (3)一時的状態 The carpet 【was fitted】 by the young man.       (3)~に合わせる I 【have seen】 her a week ago.      容認不可能 I 【am liking】 your sister.      容認不可能 You 【are being】 obstinate.      容認不可能 John 【is resembled】 by Mike.      容認不可能 The nuclear reactor 【was entered】 by a team of scientists for the first time yesterday      容認可能

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

次の【 】の助動詞の意味として,最適なものを選択肢から選びなさい。 Exercising alone 【can】 be boring.    (4)時に~のことがある We 【may】 have some rain today.    (1)~かもしれない The doctor 【must not】 allow the patient to be put at risk.    (2)~してはいけない You 【had better】 be careful.    (3)~しなくてはいけない Five minutes 【ought to】 be enough time.     (3)~のはずだ 次の【 】に注目しながら,各文が英語として正しい文かどうかを答えなさい。正しければ「容認可能」で,正しくなければ「容認不可能」で答えなさい。 She 【could】 read when she was four.    容認可能 Yesterday evening, Peter 【could】 watch TV for an hour.    容認可能→一時間見ようと思えば見ることができたという意味でなら可能。 I wonder if I 【might】 have a little more cheese.    容認可能 The doctor said that I 【must】 stop smoking.    容認可能 She 【would】 like Fred, but now he means nothing to her.    容認不可能 次の【 】の動詞が状態動詞か動作動詞かを答えなさい。 They 【came】 here as immigrants.     動作動詞 The exhibition 【consists】 of 180 drawings.    状態動詞 I'll 【have】 the vegetable plate.    動作動詞でよいが、出題者の意に反して状態動詞もあるだろう。 つまり、食べる意味でなく、プレートに盛ったものを手にするという意味なら。 Billy 【thought】 for a moment.     動作動詞 When the twins were born, they 【weighed】 ten pounds.    状態動詞 次の空欄に入れるべき動詞の形を,選択肢から選びなさい。 We ( ) to Boston next week.    will go I ( ) to read Harry Potter last week.    began The train usually ( ) every twelve minutes.    (2)leaves I hope she ( ) from shock in a couple of days.    (2)recovers →これが正しいが、日本の参考書はこれをダメとするものが多くて困る。 (4)will recover →言えるが、(2)の方がbetter。 ということで、答が2通りあることになる。4のみを答えとするとしたら、それは英語がわかっていない人。 Students will be happy when school ( ) over.    (2)is 次の【 】の意味として最適なものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 The semester 【ends】 next month.    (4)未来 I 【wondered】 if you could help us.    (1)過去の出来事 Be careful. The bath-tub 【is going to】 spill over.    (4)予測 When will you 【be moving】 to your new house?    (3)進行中の未来 The oak 【is to be found】 all over the world.     (2)可能 次の【 】の意味として最適なものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 I 【have always known】 you were a regular chap.    (2)継続 Marion 【has given】 an interview only once in her life.    (3)経験 この文はあり得るがもしかしたら、has been givenでは?そうだとしても経験。 I 【was reading】 an economics book last night.    (1)進行中の動作 →ちょっと用語がまごつくがこれかと思いました。 I’【m hoping 】 to take my exam soon.    (1)進行中の動作 The carpet 【was fitted】 by the young man.     (3)~に合わせる 次の【 】に注目しながら,各文が英語として正しい文かどうかを答えなさい。正しければ「容認可能」で,正しくなければ「容認不可能」で答えなさい。 I 【have seen】 her a week ago.    容認不可能 I 【am liking】 your sister.    容認不可能 You 【are being】 obstinate.    容認可能 John 【is resembled】 by Mike.    容認不可能 The nuclear reactor 【was entered】 by a team of scientists for the first time yesterday    容認不可能 →ピリオドがないため。ピリオドがあれば容認できます。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の得意な方、教えてください。

次の文の下線部が助動詞か本動詞かを答えなさい。 A traveling salesman (1)had to walk so much that his feet often hurt. His doctor told him that salt water (2)was the best thing for them, so the salesman decided to go to the sea for his vacation that year. Since all of the hotels near the sea (3)were expensive, he went to a small hotel far away from the beach. In the morning he went down to the calm sea with a bucket, went over to the lifeguard and asked whether he would (4)be allowed to take a bucket of salt water. The lifeguard (5)seemed very surprised but said, “Yes, although you will (6)have to pay twenty-five cents for it.” The salesman gave the lifeguard twenty-five cents, filled his bucket, took it to his hotel and put his feet in the water. After lunch, he came down to the beach again. The tide (7)had gone out now, so the sea (8)was much lower. The salesman thought, “That man (9)has a very good business. He must (10)have sold thousands of buckets since this morning.” (1)had 助動詞or本動詞 (2)was 助動詞or本動詞 (3)were 助動詞or本動詞 (4)be 助動詞or本動詞 (5)seemed 助動詞or本動詞 (6)have 助動詞or本動詞 (7)had 助動詞or本動詞 (8)was 助動詞or本動詞 (9)has 助動詞or本動詞 (10)have 助動詞or本動詞 以上、宜しく御願い致します。

• 英語での未来形と過去形の天気の聞き方

過去形が How was the weather yerterday? なのに対して、未来形が How will the weather be tomorrow? と解答にかかれているのですが、 未来形はwillの次に動詞の原形が来るのだから How will be~となるのではないのですか?

• 英語が得意な方!

英語が得意な方! 和訳をお願いします。 Are you going to watch the soccer game The Netherlands vs Japan? Since all my colleagues are either from The Netherlands or from Japan all my colleagues will watch :) I'm going to be a fan of Japan! Gambare Nippon!!! Oh maybe in the 2nd half of July I'll come to Osaka again. I don't know for how long but it might be for a long period (more than 3 weeks). Yes!!!! No cooking ... no cleaning ... o-torro ... I can't wait! Ok time to watch the game! Have a nice weekend, 内容的には、 『オランダと日本のサッカー見てる? 私の同僚はおそらく見てるだろう。 もしかしたら7月に大阪に行くかもしれない。3週間位。』 という感じで合っていますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いいたします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. Taro was standing at the corner ( ) the people go by. (1)wathing (2)looking (3)watched (4)to look 2. A : How can I get to your house? B: Ah, it's easy. I'll ( ) you a map. (1)tell (2)inform (3)draw (4)teach 3. I don't want anyone to know. Can you ( ) ? (1)keep on a secret (2)keep it a secret (3)keep to a secret (4)keep a secret at it 4. I don't think we can come up with a solution to the problem, however long we spend ( ) it. (1)discussing (2)talking (3)to discuss (4)to talk 5. I object ( ) in such a rude way. (1)to being spoken to (2)to being speaking to (3)to be spoken to (4)to be speaking to 6. The catalog ( ) that this year's model is slightly cheaper than last year's. (1)says (2)speaks (3)talks (4)tells 7. Many wild animal species are being forced out of their current homes as the climate ( ) . (1)changes (2)will change (3)to change (4)changing 8. Can I ask you to lend me the magazine when you ( ) reading it ? (1)finished (2)have finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 9. I have given up my apartment in Tokyo because I ( ) in the dormitory. (1)lived (2)was lived (3)had been living (4)am going to live 10. Look ! The river ( ) much faster than usual today. (1)flows (2)is flowinf (3)flew (4)will flow 11. Ten yaers ( ) since Professor Yokochi retired from his job at the university, but he still often visits the campus. (1)have passed (2)were passed (3)will pass (4)pass 12. When I went back to the village I ( ) ten years before, I found nothing changed. (1)had left (2)was leaving (3)have left (4)was left 13. Paula, you promised you wouldn't be late again, and here are, coming into class ten minutes after the bell rang. Really, you ( ) be late. It interrupts the class and annoys the other students. (1)don't have to (2)have to (3)must (4)must not 14. The English in this letter is too good. He can't ( ) it himself. (1)be writing (2)have to write (3)have written (4)write 15. She is one of those people you really respect but would ( ) time with. (1)have rather spent (2)not rather spent (3)rather not spent (4)rather than spending 16. When we arrived at the scene of the traffic accident, the cars ( ) the police. (1)were inspecting (2)had inspected by (3)had been inspected (4)were being inspected by] 17. I'm looking for Maya. She is ( ) to be around now. (1)supposed (2)participated (3)affected (4)removed 18. The man we interviewed for the new position was intelligent, but we we weren't very impressed ( ) his experience. (1)to (2)for (3)with (4)on 19. Companise should take ( ) of this wonderful opportunity to get new costomers. (1)merchandise (2)advantage (3)advice (4)industry 20. Nowadays, it is ( ) for granted that everyone has a number of rights and freedoms. (1)taken (2)gotten (3)given (4)thought 21. He decided to ( ) the rest of his life to helping young people in developing countries. (1)perform (2)promies (3)remain (4)devote 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 仕様書英語、予定/要求の使い方!を教えて下さい

(1)仕様書などで、今から予定のことを英語で記述する場合、 主語+will ~. のようにwillを使うのと、 主語 be to....動詞 を使うのと のどちらを使う方がいいかなどあるのでしょうか? また、同じように未来を表す文章がたくさんでてくるので 混ぜて使ったほうが全体的にまとまるのでしょうか? 違いはあるのでしょうか? ちなみに、日常会話では主語 be to....動詞 をあまり使わないと思うのですが。。。 (2)要求仕様書では、 ~すべきであると相手に要求する表現が多くなるのですが、 should must have/has to be to~ 上記の中で、特に気をつけて使い分けなければならないのでしょうか? 教えて下さい!

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の問題の丸付けをしたいのですが、答えがついてなかったので、次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.Are you ( ) this idea? [for or agaisnt /in or out/ back or forth] 2.( ) , please. Tim will be with you in a moment. [hold up/hold/with/hold on] 3.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 4.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 5.I ( ) that you will be present at tomorrow's meeting. [take it for granted/take it in truly/take it with sure] 6.The salesman was waiting for his client in the hotel lobby , but she did't ( ). [show off /show up /show on/ show at] 7.The long-term recession is over , and the economy now seems tobe ( ) the better. [turing for / driving towards/aiming for/heading over] 8.Job opportunities should be available to anybody ( ) physical disabilities , age , gender , or cultural background. [regarding/as regards / in regard to/regardless of] 9.In this age of information technology , we can no longer ( ) the Internett. [do with /live with/live without/afford without] 10.The president of our partner financial company recommeended the new accountant , so I am ( ) her ability and efficiency. [convinced of /satisfied/persuaded/determined] 11.All ( ) are included in the total published price for each gift advertised on ur website. [delivering cost/delivery charges/shipping moneys/transferring charge] 12.The very long limousine ( ) when the driver tried to make a right turn along the narrow country road. [stood still/bogged down/got stuck /ran around] 13.The contract was not signed at the meeting yesterday , so the start of the project has to be( ) until we get an official signature. [held on/put out/called off/put off] 14.The mechanic told me that there was ( ) with my car now and that it was working fine. [nothing the matter / something the matter/nothing to do/anything wrong] 15.If you participate in the golf competition next month , I'll ( ) , too. [sign up/sign for/sign with /sign in]

• 16種類の時制 (あと4つを教えて下さい)

現在 I do it. 過去 I did it. 未来 I will do it. 現在進行形 I am doing it. 過去進行形 I was doing it. 未来進行形 I will be doing it. 現在完了 I have done it. 過去完了 I had done it. 未来完了 I will have done it. 現在完了進行形 I have been doing it. 過去完了進行形 I had been doing it. 未来完了進行形 I will have been doing it. 英語の時制には16種類あると聞きました。 あと4つは何ですか? 上記の12個は正しいですか? お願いします。

• 文の解説

I'm going to rome when I have finished Italian lessons. このbe going toは、訳は未来を表す意味でとっているのですが、動詞がないので文法的によくわかりません。それで伝わる表現なのでしょうか。だとすればこういうことはどう学べばよいですか。  あとwhen節の現在完了形は、(×will have)と答えには書かれていましたが、なぜ未来完了では間違いなんでしょうか。  よろしくお願いします。

• be+V ingについて

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 be動詞+動詞ingで、未来の予定の旨書かれた文章をよく見かけます。 be動詞+動詞ingは、現在進行形と理解しています。 (1)be動詞+動詞ingが、なぜwill或いは be going toのような使われ方をするのでしょうか? (2)be動詞+動詞ingとwillの意味の違いはあるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い申し上げます。