• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 it takes me several rum at a subject to create something coherent.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

it takes me several run at a subject to create something coherent. 首尾一貫したものを創り上げるには、テーマを何回かおさらいしなければ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳が難しいです。

こんばんは. 高校1年生です.宜しくお願いいたします. 和訳で分からないところがありました。 To create something out of nothing is a wonderful experience. の文です。私はまずは単語を1つ1つ調べてみたんです。 (~まで)(作り出す)(何か)(~の中から外へ)(何も~ない)(です)(すばらしい経験) という風に。ですがどうもうまく和訳にできません. アドバイスお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 It may take some time for that to become apparent to viewers — if it becomes apparent at all, given the glut. It is usually months and sometimes more than a year for a TV show to premiere after a network orders it. 「if it becomes apparent at all, given the glut.」のところが文法的に理解できません。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Recently, my husband decided to take a role in local politics. This requires a lot more socializing on his, and my, part. The problem is, I’ve always been terrifically bad at it. I try so hard, but always end up saying something offensive without realizing it. I’ve been like this my whole life. The social niceties and conventions that others seem to intuitively grasp are like learning a foreign language to me. 最後のセンテンスの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1 His language ability led to his success in life. 2 His strength enabled him to carry out the plan. 3 Chewing gum sometimes prevents me from going to sleep while driving. 4 The drought robbed this area of water for several months. 5 Look at the stars in the sky. Many of them are so far away that it takes their light more than one hundred years to reach your eyes. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文和訳

この英文の和訳をおねがいします something pretty that you put in a place or top of something to make it look attractive お願いします_(_^_)_

• 和訳お願いします。

Chinese language must be very hard to learn I think it would take me a lifetime to learn it how long do you think it will take you to learn Chinese ?

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください The ship sailed and sailed ,until at last it came to a distant place. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

「it goes a little something like this」 この文章の和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m