Tris powderの使い道

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 酵素の精製におけるTris powderの役割について調べました。実験では硫安や酢酸亜鉛を使用して酵素タンパクを沈殿させる手法が一般的ですが、Tris powderを加えることでpHを7.0で一定に保つことができます。
  • Tris powderは酵素の精製実験でよく使用される物質であり、酵素タンパクを沈殿させる際に加えられます。この際、沈殿物のpHの変動を抑えるためにpHを7.0で一定に保つ必要があります。
  • 知人の実験ではpH調製を行わずに硫安を加えていますが、硫安を加えることで沈殿物のpHの変動が大きくなる可能性があります。したがって、Tris powderを使用することでpHを一定に保つことができるため、実験の信頼性を高めることができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Tris powder の使い道

酵素の精製を紹介する文献の一文で The enzyme in the culture supernatant was precipitated by the addition ammonium sulfate to 90% saturation or of solid zinc acetate to the final concentration of 1 mol/l with stirring in an ice bath; Tris powder was added to keep the pH close to 7.0 throughout. という部分があるのですが、 最初の分は硫安と酢酸亜鉛(固体)を使って 酵素タンパクを沈殿させるという手法の説明で 下の文がトリスパウダーを加えてどうこうという。 pHを7.0で一定とする為に入れるのかと思うのですが、 沈殿させている段階で加えてしまうのでしょか? 知人の実験ではpH調製などしていませんが、 硫安を入れると(沈殿物の)pHの変動は 大きいものなのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mizu_atsu
  • ベストアンサー率41% (180/433)
回答No.1

そもそもその酵素が酸性に極度に弱いのかもしれません。 もしそうなら90%飽和硫安による酸性化は無視できないのかもしれません。私も硫安塩析はやりました。 どのくらいpHが変わるのか計ってみたこともあります。 それなりに下がってましたね(どの位下がったかは失念、70%飽和でpH7→5.5くらいだったかなぁ??バッファーの濃度にもよると思うけど)。 トリスを塩析中に加えたことはありませんが、pHを一定にするなら硫安を入れるときに両方少しずついれるのでは?と思います。

rheart
質問者

お礼

そうですか、判りました。 アドバイスありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 精子細胞回収に小球?

Resting cells were obtained by centrifuging late exponential phase cultures, washing the pellets three times in 0.1M phosphate buffer (pH8.0), and suspending these in an incubation medium consisting of buffer amended with ammonium sulfate (1 mg N/mL) and sodium acetate (3 mg C/mL). 休止細胞は、対数増殖期末期の培地を遠心分離し、0.1Mリン酸塩バッファー(pH8.0)の中で小球を3回洗い、硫安(1mgのN/mL)および酢酸ナトリウム(3mgのC/mL)で修正されたバッファーから成る培地中にこれらを浮遊させることにより得られました。

• この訳がどうもうまく訳せません.

Potential mechanisms for sulfate-enhanced mobilization of solid-phase PO43- in anaerobic sediments are considered below. The maximum extent of PO43- release to sediment porewaters in sulfate-amended sediments was 2-3.5 folder higher than in sulfate-free sediments. Mechanisms of sulfate-promoted PO43- mobilization sulfate-○○○という所がいまいちわからないのです.どなたか教えて下さい.

• Need help with chemistry!

Can someone please please please help me with grade 9 chemistry... I don't understand the topic of at all >< It would be nice if you will give an explanation as well as the answer 1) Write down the dissolution equation for rubidium chromate dissolving in water. (Chromate is a polyatomic ion with the formula CrO42-.) If two moles of the ionic compound are dissolved, then how many moles of the CATION are present in the solution? 2) Calculate the concentration of chromate ion, CrO42–, in a saturated solution of CaCrO4 (Ksp=7.1×10^–4) 3) Substances which will conduct electricity in the form given: - FeSO4(s) - 1M HNO3 in water - sand - 0.1M glucose (sugar) water - 0.1M solution of lithium sulphate 4) A solution is known to contain only one type of anion. Addition of Tl1+ ion to the solution had no apparent effect (all ions remained in solution), but addition of Ba2+ ion resulted in a precipitate. Which anion is present? - SO42- - Cl1- - I1- - NO31- 5) Write the balanced chemical equation for the dissolution of magnesium bromide. What is the coefficient in front of the solvated anion? 6) Write the formula for the dissolution of aluminum perchlorate in water. 7) Select ALL of the following compounds which can be dissolved in water to prepare a 0.2 M aqueous solution. (Hint: use solubility rules) - ammonium sulfate - lead(II) acetate - aluminium perchlorate - mercury(I) bromide - silver chloride - copper(I) thiocyanate 8 ) Each of the following pairs of 0.2 M aqueous solutions are mixed. Which mixture results in the formation of a precipitate? - ammonium acetate + sodium hydroxide - barium iodide + zinc nitrate - manganese(II) chloride + magnesium acetate - sodium sulfate + barium chloride Thanks :D

• よろしくお願いします

What was the moment when you realized you were worth more than you were allowing yourself to believe? Was it a moment? Or was it a gradual swelling? What actions did you take that helped you grow into this sense of worth? I’m asking because I can feel in my heart a stirring of this worth, and I see it eking out in bits of my life,https://www.thecut.com/2016/04/ask-polly-how-do-i-start-believing-in-my-worth.html a stirring of this worthと I see it eking out in bits of my lifeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文中の単語の意味

文の流れから意味が違うかも知れない語を ”単語”(意味) という感じで書き込みました。 全く判らなかった語もあるのですが、 ご存知の方、説明をお願いします。 This study suggests the possible use of pectinase isozyme ”in place(適切な)” of chitosanase, which is expensive and unavailable in bulk quantity for the production of LMWC and chitooligomers. Pectinase ”constitutes”(性質) a complex enzymatic system responsible for the degradation of pectic substances. Further, pectinase was ”subjected to modification”(変更を支配する), which also showed chitosan hydrolysing activity. Multiple substrate specificities of a ”number”(出版物の号) of glycanases and glycosidases are known in literature. β-Glycosidases (designated as ”BgIA and BgIB”)(?)from Bacillus sp. ”GLI” have been shown to cleave(結合を切る)~linkagers. The product of BgIB gene was also identified as a ”gellan-degrading”(?) enzyme. Gradually the ”concept”(概念) of ”one enzyme-one”(酵素一つずつ) activity is vanishing and several examples of multifunctional enzymes are being identified.

• 細菌の相互作用

意味(訳)が間違っていたら教えてください。 This heterotrophic nitrifier was found to be closely associated with a C-sp. both in growth and in nitrification この独立栄養硝化細菌は、増殖・硝化においてコリネバクテリアと緊密に関係していると判った When the A-sp. was jointly cultured with the C-sp. in medium containing ammonium ion, acetate, and inorganic salts, the concentrations of nitrification products (nitrite and nitrate) increased approximately 10-fold アースロバクターが、アンモニアイオン・酢酸塩・無機塩類を含む培地でコリネバクテリアと共に培養されたとき、硝化生成物の濃度はほぼ10倍に増加した This stimulatory interaction was also determined in filter-sterilized sediment water samples amended with ammonium ion and acetate この促進の相互作用は、アンモニアイオン・酢酸塩で補正され、フィルタ除菌された沈殿水サンプル中で決められた Although both organisms failed to grow singly in media containing 1mg/mL of nitrite N and of acetaldoxime N, they grew well in both media when cultured jointly 両方の菌は、亜硝酸態窒素・acetaldoxime-N(?)を1mg/mL含んでいる培地中では単独増殖できなかったが、同時培養のとき両培地中でも良く増殖した Nitrification, however, occurred only in the acetaldoxime medium しかし、硝化作用はacetaldoxime培地でのみだった This is the first reported instance of mutualistic relationships in heterotrophic nitrification and appears to be significant to our understanding of nitrogen transformation in lacustrine environments これは独立栄養硝化細菌の相互関係で最初に報告された実例で、湖環境中の窒素変態についての重要な意義を持つと思われる。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

この英文の翻訳をお願いします (1)An acetate : MPG mixture of 1:3 at a total COD concentration of 0.8 and 1.2g/l was degraded in 12 days by 83 and 70% respectively. (2)These results demonstrate that boaugmentation of airport runoff water can be successfully applied to prevent organic de-icer compounds from entering the receiving surface waters.

• 英字新聞の翻訳 添削のお願い その2

QNo.8104894の続きですが,苦戦です.ほぼ意味がとれませんでした.どなたか添削をお願いします. (1)Today, humans rely on an enzyme called alcohol dehydrogenase 4, or ADH4, to break down ethanol. (1)今日,人類はアルコール分解酵素4すなわちADH4と呼ばれるエタノールを分解するための酵素を 頼りにする. (2)The enzyme is common throughout the esophagus, stomach and intestines, and is the first alcohol-metabolizing enzyme that comes into contact with what a person drinks. (2)この酵素は食道,胃および腸を通じて一般的であり,人々の飲み物との接触する酵素は最初のアルコール代謝酵素である. (3)Among primates, not all ADH4s are the same — some can’t effectively metabolize ethanol. (3)ADH4sだけではない霊長類の間で共通した(酵素)は同じであるが,ある面ではエタノール代謝に関して効果的にできない. (4)To see how ADH4 evolved, Benner’s team read the stretches of DNA that make ADH4 in 27 modern primate species, including lemurs, monkeys, apes and humans. (4)ADH4がいかに発達した(進化した)か見るために,バーナーのチームは キツネザル,サル,類人猿およびヒトを含めた27の現代霊長類の種においてADH4をつくるDNAの広がりを解釈(理解)した.

• 語句の質問

The sigmoidal dependence of reaction rate on substrate concentration exhibited by some enzymes is evidence of a type of activation effect. 反応速度のいくつかの酵素に表されている基質濃度へのsigmoidal依存が、活性化効果の典型的な証拠である。 sigmoidal dependence とは何ですか? At low substrate concentrations, the bonding of one substrate molecule enhances the bonding of the next one (mathematically stated, the increment in v resulting from an increment in s, dv/ds, is increasing). 低基質濃度では、1回の基質分子の接合により次の結合が強化される(数学的に、s dv/dsのインクリメントに起因しているvのインクリメントは増大する)。 よく解かりません、 increment : 増分 と辞書にありましたが。 Such behavior can be modeled by assuming a concerted transition of protein subunits: we assume that the enzyme, which is probably oilgomeric, has multiple binding sites for substrate and that the first substrate molecule bound to the enzyme alters the enzyme's structure so that the remaining sites have a stronger affinity for the substrate. そのような反応は、蛋白質サブユニットの協定の推移の仮定によりモデル化することができる:私たちは、酵素(恐らくオリゴマー)が基板のための多数の結合力のある側面を持っており、残りの側面が基質へのより強い類似性を持つように酵素への第1の基質分子境界が酵素の構造を変更する、と考える。 長くて理解し辛いですが 結局どういう現象を言っているのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

Recently I received two separate announcements letting me know that I’m not invited to the wedding of a friend. Both of these came out of the blue; I had not precipitated them by asking if I was going to get an invitation. Apparently, it’s a trend for brides and grooms to tell people who didn’t make the cut that they aren’t going to witness the special day. I had not precipitated themはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?あと、最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします